Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves.

Funny how the founding fathers were trying to get away from Europe and now liberals are trying to turn the country back into Europe...

Wouldn't it be easier to move to Europe?

The Europeans do some things better than we do. We could learn a lot from them.

Healthcare, gun control, alternative energy to name a few.

They have fewer natural resources than we do as well.

LOL, read some of the horror stories about their health care systems, and then realize the fact that France has had to admit to themselves latley that they can not possibly sustain their health care system for ever. As people keep getting older and living longer, the strain on their system will one day be to much to bear, they admit it, why can't you.

Liberality is a relative concept, and our founding fathers, while they were LIBERAL compared to imperialists, believed NONE of the liberal idiocies we see today.

Liberal is a relative term, relative to the average or Middle politics of what ever nation you are talking about. A liberal in Iran, is hardly the same thing as a liberal in the US for that matter.

Just because we are a liberal democracy does not mean Liberals are the only ones we should listen to, that is just stupid :)

Balance people, balance.

Ah, but just ask a liberal and they'll tell you.....all the founding fathers were liberals, which means we should never question anything today's liberals say.

What a crock.

Healthcare, gun control, alternative energy to name a few.

They have fewer natural resources than we do as well.

Which is why they come here for healthcare.

And no right to self defense.

Alternative energies. Ill give you that. But only because our stupid Government has kept the same energy policy since the Carter administration which has been prevented an expansion in energy.

What we need is an expansion into all energy. More drilling, more nuclear, more wind, more solar. Create competition and diversify our energy supply. Create more efficient technology.

And i think we can take the lead over the Europeans in that if we just stopped holding ourselves back.

LOL, read some of the horror stories about their health care systems, and then realize the fact that France has had to admit to themselves latley that they can not possibly sustain their health care system for ever. As people keep getting older and living longer, the strain on their system will one day be to much to bear, they admit it, why can't you.

Link?

Which is why they come here for healthcare.

And no right to self defense.

Alternative energies. Ill give you that. But only because our stupid Government has kept the same energy policy since the Carter administration which has been prevented an expansion in energy.

What we need is an expansion into all energy. More drilling, more nuclear, more wind, more solar. Create competition and diversify our energy supply. Create more efficient technology.

And i think we can take the lead over the Europeans in that if we just stopped holding ourselves back.

Every other country in the Western World has universal healthcare except for us. Why? Because our country is run by idiots.

Did you see where I said heard it? That would be because I heard it on one TV news show or another, and therefore I can not provide a link to it.

Besides I was told you need to provide links when you quote something you claim you found on the Internet, not when you make a comment about something you heard on the TV.

But since you insist, I found you one.

Free Market Cure - Socialized Medicine is Sicko

Did you see where I said heard it? That would be because I heard it on one TV news show or another, and therefore I can not provide a link to it.

Besides I was told you need to provide links when you quote something you claim you found on the Internet, not when you make a comment about something you heard on the TV.

But since you insist, I found you one.

Free Market Cure - Socialized Medicine is Sicko

A few years ago they took a poll in Canada to name the greatest Canadian in history, and Canadians chose the man who developed their healthcare system.

Here is a good overview of both systems....

IN CRITICAL CONDITION: HEALTH CARE IN AMERICA / CANADA'S WAY / What a universal health care system delivers, good and bad

Every other country in the Western World has universal healthcare except for us. Why? Because our country is run by idiots.

incorrect. its because a majority of us actually understand how the market works. I question how any sane person can support government run healthcare after seeing how poorly it has turned out in those very nations you cite.

Liberal today is not liberal of that time. You dumb asses are all for Government control, for taxation without representation and for loss of any freedom that may infringe on YOUR ability to run the Country into the GROUND.
Actually, liberals today are exactly like liberals then...trouble is, you've been brainwashed about the definition of liberal. Much like Duhbeyou has brainwashed you about the definition of conservative. But please, go right ahead and continue to be an idiot...somehow, it suits you.

Actually, liberals today are exactly like liberals then...trouble is, you've been brainwashed about the definition of liberal. Much like Duhbeyou has brainwashed you about the definition of conservative. But please, go right ahead and continue to be an idiot...somehow, it suits you.

How can you only respond with personal attacks to a valid argument and conclude that your opponent is the idiot? (If there even is one).

incorrect. its because a majority of us actually understand how the market works. I question how any sane person can support government run healthcare after seeing how poorly it has turned out in those very nations you cite.

Every country in the Western World has universal healthcare except for us. Why is that? Because it works so well. Is it perfect? No.

As I mentioned few years ago they took a poll in Canada to name the greatest Canadian in history, and the Canadians chose the man who developed their healthcare system.

And in a recent poll 62% of Americans want to switch to a system like Canada's.

Every country in the Western World has universal healthcare except for us. Why is that? Because it works so well. Is it perfect? No.

As I mentioned few years ago they took a poll in Canada to name the greatest Canadian in history, and the Canadians chose the man who developed their healthcare system.

And in a recent poll 62% of Americans want to switch to a system like Canada's.

If its working so well why do people from those countries come here for treatment?

Forum List

Back