Fossils from the day the dinosaurs died

So then why do you make a blanket statement against them when you say you are ignorant about them?

Takes you a quick look through google, can use science direct. Google scholar. University online or actual libraries. The info is out there.

Why do you choose NOT to educate yourself on the subject, give a blanket statement that multiple studies and scientific facts debunk and instead repeat a youtube personality who isn't in any way studying or informed on science?
I've tried to be specific but you spend so much time attacking and insulting this conversation is all over the place

You literally threw out that youtube video of a non-scientists who likes the belief UFO's are being flown by satan over the hundreds of scientific studies using facts to support the scientific theory.

Then yes I attack and insult you for lying or intentionally trying to hide actual facts. I will continue to do that because I don't think lying and intentionally hiding scientific fact is a good way to make your point. When a scientific fact debunks your belief, that should end your belief. Instead you attempt to hide the fact to hold onto your belief.

I dont think you know what a scientist is or what science is,,,

You literally tried using "Dr Dino" here as your debunking to science. The guy with a fake theology degree..

This is amazing. That of anyone YOU are the one questioning scientists when you run to the obvious fakes.

So what about those scientists papers and scientific facts they've collected are you actually debunking

Or are you just giving some mushy mouth non-answer devoid of any facts or reality but hey "it was a snappy sounding comeback".

Come on kid. It's not 3rd grade recess. debunking scientific fact with namecalling doesn't work.

you need to let go of the hate

You see. This is you distracting. The fact still remains you are supporting "Dr Dino" who has a mail order degree farm unaccredited degree without a doctoral thesis in theology, and NO scientific theory and makes claims that I've shown you that have been debunked by reality many times over.

WHEN ASKED FOR PROOF, THIS WAS YOUR PRIMARY SOURCE... TWICE.

You trying to distract from that doesn't change that reality. I'm sorry you find it offensive being called out that you choose to be ignorant. Maybe next time make a choice NOT to be ignorant and see how that works for you.

Last edited:
I've tried to be specific but you spend so much time attacking and insulting this conversation is all over the place

You literally threw out that youtube video of a non-scientists who likes the belief UFO's are being flown by satan over the hundreds of scientific studies using facts to support the scientific theory.

Then yes I attack and insult you for lying or intentionally trying to hide actual facts. I will continue to do that because I don't think lying and intentionally hiding scientific fact is a good way to make your point. When a scientific fact debunks your belief, that should end your belief. Instead you attempt to hide the fact to hold onto your belief.

You literally tried using "Dr Dino" here as your debunking to science. The guy with a fake theology degree..

This is amazing. That of anyone YOU are the one questioning scientists when you run to the obvious fakes.

So what about those scientists papers and scientific facts they've collected are you actually debunking

Or are you just giving some mushy mouth non-answer devoid of any facts or reality but hey "it was a snappy sounding comeback".

Come on kid. It's not 3rd grade recess. debunking scientific fact with namecalling doesn't work.

You see. This is you distracting. The fact still remains you are supporting "Dr Dino" who has a mail order degree farm unaccredited degree without a doctoral thesis in theology, and NO scientific theory and makes claims that I've shown you that have been debunked by reality many times over.

You trying to distract from that doesn't change that reality. I'm sorry you find it offensive being called out that you choose to be ignorant. Maybe next time make a choice NOT to be ignorant and see how that works for you.
my primary source is reality and the lack of proof from the evos ,,,and since I mostly get attacked I am sure I'm onto sonmething

my primary source is reality and the lack of proof from the evos ,,,and since I mostly get attacked I am sure I'm onto sonmething

that is interesting that you say that. In reality one can go back and look at what you posted where your primary source is the fake doctor.

Is lying just second nature to you? When in doubt just lie?

Your posts are right there. I even called them out by number. now you're trying to tell me that they don't exist and you have some other mysterious primary source you forgot about?

Do you actually think this lying is supporting your argument?

And you've been given proof from the scientific community. I gave you two entire repositories that included hundreds of research papers and scientific fact.

Yep for some reason you're completely quiet and choosing to ignore actual facts.

again this is you distracting trying to pretend you didn't use him as your primary source. Trying to pretend there are no facts when the reality is you just don't want to look at them.

It's not working.

that is interesting that you say that. In reality one can go back and look at what you posted where your primary source is the fake doctor.

Your posts are right there. I even called them out by number. now you're trying to tell me that they don't exist and you have some other mysterious primary source you forgot about?

And you've been given proof from the scientific community. I gave you two entire repositories that included hundreds of research papers and scientific fact.

Yep for some reason you're completely quiet and choosing to ignore actual facts.

again this is you distracting trying to pretend you didn't use him as your primary source. Trying to pretend there are no facts when the reality is you just don't want to look at them.

It's not working.
youre the one thats lying,,,
you call him a fake doctor,,,he has the paperwork to back it up even if you disagree with it

if youre willing to lie on such an obvious thing you would lie on just about everything

and like I said you dont have to have a college degree to be a scientist or conduct science

I mean that's the only linked sources on the subject which you've used. And you've used them multiple times.

Is it some sort of psychosis that you are struggling with? Where you write things and don't remember doing it or in your mind wrote something completely different?

It's not working.
you call him a fake doctor,,,he has the paperwork to back it up even if you disagree with it

if youre willing to lie on such an obvious thing you would lie on just about everything

and like I said you dont have to have a college degree to be a scientist or conduct science

Really. He has a dissertation? Please I'd love you to back that up?

I mean I could just write doctor in front of my name but that doesn't make me a doctor. It doesn't mean I've attended an accredited school. It doesn't mean that I've written a dissertation.

I mean that's the only linked sources on the subject which you've used. And you've used them multiple times.

Is it some sort of psychosis that you are struggling with? Where you write things and don't remember doing it or in your mind wrote something completely different?
noted,,

It's not working.

I mean I could just write doctor in front of my name but that doesn't make me a doctor. It doesn't mean I've attended an accredited school. It doesn't mean that I've written a dissertation.
when you can refute the claims without attacking the messenger get back to me,,,

that alone tells me youre wrong and afraid your religion will get called out for what it is

It's not working.

It's not working.

And that's all I needed to see. Rather than the people who are educated on the subject who research the subject. Who are experts on the subject you want those who haven't.

Thank you for that.

I'm sure when you need an emergency appendectomy you say hey we shouldn't go to the doctors about this but let's instead go find a car mechanic. Because they are the ones I'll use since they say I can go another 20000 miles before I need to fix it.

It's not working.

It's not working.

And that's all I needed to see. Rather than the people who are educated on the subject who research the subject. Who are experts on the subject you want those who haven't.

Thank you for that.

I'm sure when you need an emergency appendectomy you say hey we shouldn't go to the doctors about this but let's instead go find a car mechanic. Because they are the ones I'll use since they say I can go another 20000 miles before I need to fix it.[/QUOTE

its time you put down the KOO-KOO puffs

It's not working.

when you can refute the claims without attacking the messenger get back to me,,,

that alone tells me youre wrong and afraid your religion will get called out for what it is

Already have refuted them. And yes the source is important of those claims.

I'm not attacking him I'm just saying that he has absolutely no education on the subject of Evolution and has been a proven liar on that subject.

To me that makes him somebody which I wouldn't listen to on that subject.

If I'm going to make an investment and the person offering me the investment has no experience in financial markets and has already been arrested for Ponzi schemes, yes the person bringing that info matters.

and you keep pretending that I haven't brought up the subject itself where I have given you hundreds of reports that you continue to ignore because you would rather not educate yourself on them or discuss the scientific fact.

It's not working.

I'm not attacking him I'm just saying that he has absolutely no education on the subject of Evolution and has been a proven liar on that subject.

If I'm going to make an investment and the person offering me the investment has no experience in financial markets and has already been arrested for Ponzi schemes, yes the person bringing that info matters.

and you keep pretending that I haven't brought up the subject itself where I have given you hundreds of reports that you continue to ignore because you would rather not educate yourself on them or discuss the scientific fact.

no you havent,,,

It's not working.

It's not working.

Thank you for that.

I'm sure when you need an emergency appendectomy you say hey we shouldn't go to the doctors about this but let's instead go find a car mechanic. Because they are the ones I'll use since they say I can go another 20000 miles before I need to fix it.[/QUOTE

its time you put down the KOO-KOO puffs

Remember this person you are using as your only source and trying to say is a doctor, had to tell his fans who were writing him when he was in prison for fraud to not call him doctor because he was unable to prove that he was actually a doctor to the warden and thus mail titling him incorrectly as "Dr" was returned.

It's not working.

no you havent,,,

It really must be a psychosis with you. Because I have given you two... Not one but two separate repositories of scientific papers and studies on evolution. Each holding hundreds of articles. And now you are pretending they don't exist when they are still right there a few pages back?

it really is you just saying if you shove your head in the dirt and pretend you don't see it it doesn't exist.

Thank you for proving that to me

no you havent,,,

It really must be a psychosis with you. Because I have given you two... Not one but two separate repositories of scientific papers and studies on evolution. Each holding hundreds of articles. And now you are pretending they don't exist when they are still right there a few pages back?

it really is you just saying if you shove your head in the dirt and pretend you don't see it it doesn't exist.

I never acted like they didnt exist,,,I just know they are speculation based on assumptions that are easily proven flawed if not outright wrong

It's not working.

no you havent,,,

This is literally the 3rd and 4th posts that are still up that you are claiming "don't exist".

You are actually trying to deny that scientific research has not been done about evolution now.

You do realize how you sound? Or do you think you are making any sort of a logical argument here.

no you havent,,,

This is literally the 3rd and 4th posts that are still up that you are claiming "don't exist".

You are actually trying to deny that scientific research has not been done about evolution now.

You do realize how you sound? Or do you think you are making any sort of a logical argument here.
thursday,,,

no you havent,,,

I never acted like they didnt exist,,,I just know they are speculation based on assumptions that are easily proven flawed if not outright wrong

I've listed multiple ones even by the author's name.

Well it's fun that you say it's wrong there's this thing called facts which you seem completely oblivious to. Which is what you are not using to defend your position. Instead relying on your belief that what you think is reality is all that matters.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.
So do you have facts? Or just your belief that your emotional responses are enough to debunk reality?

no you havent,,,

I've listed multiple ones even by the author's name.

Well it's fun that you say it's wrong there's this thing called facts which you seem completely oblivious to. Which is what you are not using to defend your position. Instead relying on your belief that what you think is reality is all that matters.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.
So do you have facts? Or just your belief that your emotional responses are enough to debunk reality?
like I said,,,

when you cant refute the message attack the messenger,,,

no you havent,,,

thursday,,,

It's not working.

And I'm sorry but making a YouTube video is not "conducting science"

making the claim that dinosaurs are called blooded and never had feathers is not "conducting science"

Just making the claim that one drop of water spread out thinly could cover the entire planet is not "conducting science".

So we both agree that unlike those who actually conducted science, by researching data and writing on that research like what I've given you, the fake Dr Dino does not even meet your own definition of a scientist.

Forum List

Back