Google brai nimplannts could mean end of school as anyonen will be able to learn anythingn instantly

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘Google brain’ implants could mean end of school as anyone will be able to learn anything instantly
OPINION (The Sun) – “Google brain” implants could mean the end of school – as anyone will be able to learn anything instantly, says an artificial intelligence expert. Nikolas Kairinos, founder and CEO of Fountech.ai, says that technology could improve our lives, and completely change how we learn. In an interview with the Daily Star, he explained that he has been working on a revolutionary AI to “personalize education” to enable “anyone can learn almost anything, using AI”. And he believes that within the next two decades,

Can you imagienthe pathetic who will actually get this, it wonn't mea na thingn because in nthe ennd it still nnot YOU whose that intnelligent it's a machine pathetic douche.

‘Google brain’ implants could mean end of school as anyone will be able to learn anything instantly
OPINION (The Sun) – “Google brain” implants could mean the end of school – as anyone will be able to learn anything instantly, says an artificial intelligence expert. Nikolas Kairinos, founder and CEO of Fountech.ai, says that technology could improve our lives, and completely change how we learn. In an interview with the Daily Star, he explained that he has been working on a revolutionary AI to “personalize education” to enable “anyone can learn almost anything, using AI”. And he believes that within the next two decades,

Can you imagienthe pathetic who will actually get this, it wonn't mea na thingn because in nthe ennd it still nnot YOU whose that intnelligent it's a machine pathetic douche.
I wish you would learn to type. I just spent a full 60 seconds reading that title and wondering what language you were speaking.

I would think you'd LIKE this innovation, since it would mean people no longer have to attend those "indoctrination centers" you're always dissing.

Last edited:
upload_2019-3-30_10-5-49.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back