Fossils from the day the dinosaurs died

Already have refuted them. And yes the source is important of those claims.

I'm not attacking him I'm just saying that he has absolutely no education on the subject of Evolution and has been a proven liar on that subject.

To me that makes him somebody which I wouldn't listen to on that subject.

If I'm going to make an investment and the person offering me the investment has no experience in financial markets and has already been arrested for Ponzi schemes, yes the person bringing that info matters.

and you keep pretending that I haven't brought up the subject itself where I have given you hundreds of reports that you continue to ignore because you would rather not educate yourself on them or discuss the scientific fact.

no you havent,,,

It really must be a psychosis with you. Because I have given you two... Not one but two separate repositories of scientific papers and studies on evolution. Each holding hundreds of articles. And now you are pretending they don't exist when they are still right there a few pages back?

it really is you just saying if you shove your head in the dirt and pretend you don't see it it doesn't exist.

Thank you for proving that to me

I never acted like they didnt exist,,,I just know they are speculation based on assumptions that are easily proven flawed if not outright wrong

I've listed multiple ones even by the author's name.

Well it's fun that you say it's wrong there's this thing called facts which you seem completely oblivious to. Which is what you are not using to defend your position. Instead relying on your belief that what you think is reality is all that matters.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.
So do you have facts? Or just your belief that your emotional responses are enough to debunk reality?
like I said,,,

when you cant refute the message attack the messenger,,,

And like I said it's already been refuted. You're just refusing to educate yourself on the data I have provided.

And yes I will bring it up when you are trying to erase from reality things that were actually said and posted and can be veriified.

I'm sorry that offends you that I keep asking for fact in reality and you keep trying to evade that.

when you can refute the claims without attacking the messenger get back to me,,,

that alone tells me youre wrong and afraid your religion will get called out for what it is

Already have refuted them. And yes the source is important of those claims.

I'm not attacking him I'm just saying that he has absolutely no education on the subject of Evolution and has been a proven liar on that subject.

To me that makes him somebody which I wouldn't listen to on that subject.

If I'm going to make an investment and the person offering me the investment has no experience in financial markets and has already been arrested for Ponzi schemes, yes the person bringing that info matters.

and you keep pretending that I haven't brought up the subject itself where I have given you hundreds of reports that you continue to ignore because you would rather not educate yourself on them or discuss the scientific fact.

no you havent,,,

This is literally the 3rd and 4th posts that are still up that you are claiming "don't exist".

You are actually trying to deny that scientific research has not been done about evolution now.

You do realize how you sound? Or do you think you are making any sort of a logical argument here.
thursday,,,

you need to let go of the hate

You see. This is you distracting. The fact still remains you are supporting "Dr Dino" who has a mail order degree farm unaccredited degree without a doctoral thesis in theology, and NO scientific theory and makes claims that I've shown you that have been debunked by reality many times over.

WHEN ASKED FOR PROOF, THIS WAS YOUR PRIMARY SOURCE... TWICE.

You trying to distract from that doesn't change that reality. I'm sorry you find it offensive being called out that you choose to be ignorant. Maybe next time make a choice NOT to be ignorant and see how that works for you.
my primary source is reality and the lack of proof from the evos ,,,and since I mostly get attacked I am sure I'm onto sonmething

that is interesting that you say that. In reality one can go back and look at what you posted where your primary source is the fake doctor.

Is lying just second nature to you? When in doubt just lie?

Your posts are right there. I even called them out by number. now you're trying to tell me that they don't exist and you have some other mysterious primary source you forgot about?

Do you actually think this lying is supporting your argument?

And you've been given proof from the scientific community. I gave you two entire repositories that included hundreds of research papers and scientific fact.

Yep for some reason you're completely quiet and choosing to ignore actual facts.

again this is you distracting trying to pretend you didn't use him as your primary source. Trying to pretend there are no facts when the reality is you just don't want to look at them.

It's not working.
youre the one thats lying,,,
you call him a fake doctor,,,he has the paperwork to back it up even if you disagree with it

if youre willing to lie on such an obvious thing you would lie on just about everything

and like I said you dont have to have a college degree to be a scientist or conduct science

And I'm sorry but making a YouTube video is not "conducting science"

making the claim that dinosaurs are called blooded and never had feathers is not "conducting science"

Just making the claim that one drop of water spread out thinly could cover the entire planet is not "conducting science".

So we both agree that unlike those who actually conducted science, by researching data and writing on that research like what I've given you, the fake Dr Dino does not even meet your own definition of a scientist.

you are certainly dedicated to youre religion and I respect that

no you havent,,,

It really must be a psychosis with you. Because I have given you two... Not one but two separate repositories of scientific papers and studies on evolution. Each holding hundreds of articles. And now you are pretending they don't exist when they are still right there a few pages back?

it really is you just saying if you shove your head in the dirt and pretend you don't see it it doesn't exist.

I never acted like they didnt exist,,,I just know they are speculation based on assumptions that are easily proven flawed if not outright wrong

Well it's fun that you say it's wrong there's this thing called facts which you seem completely oblivious to. Which is what you are not using to defend your position. Instead relying on your belief that what you think is reality is all that matters.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.
So do you have facts? Or just your belief that your emotional responses are enough to debunk reality?
like I said,,,

And like I said it's already been refuted. You're just refusing to educate yourself on the data I have provided.

And yes I will bring it up when you are trying to erase from reality things that were actually said and posted and can be veriified.

I'm sorry that offends you that I keep asking for fact in reality and you keep trying to evade that.
no it hasnt

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun
like I said,,,

no it hasnt

That's awesome that you say that. but what you are refusing to do is provide any proof or data to support your argument. An instead saying that you're emotional belief on this is more important than scientific fact which you have done nothing to debunk.

If you feel that the messenger is being attacked because they're lying, maybe stop lying and use fact based information instead..

Yes I am going to attack your only source of data which is a proven liar uneducateduon the subject making further lies which try to deubunk evidence with his YouTube video and 0 STUDIES AND ACTUAL RESEARCH.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun
like I said,,,

no it hasnt

Like I've given you already twice. Two repositories of scientific data and research proving evolution in hundreds of different studies.

Now you're trying to again say they don't exist. Or that their scientific data is wrong because of your psychosis where your feelings and beliefs are what you see instead of factual reality.

Or do you have actual facts?

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun
like I said,,,

no it hasnt

Like I've given you already twice. Two repositories of scientific data and research proving evolution in hundreds of different studies.

Now you're trying to again say they don't exist. Or that their scientific data is wrong because of your psychosis where your feelings and beliefs are what you see instead of factual reality.

how many times do I have to say they do exist,,,its just that i know what they are based on and choose to call them what they are,,,
OPINIONS

That's one of the big problems with people that suffer from these kind of psychosis...

They done realize it.

Thousands of scientists with hard data and hundreds of thousands of man hours studying the subject.

And the person instead goes for the guy with zero studies who also likes the belief UFO's are spacecraft that Satan himself is flying around.

That is what you are defending. No matter how many times you try to distract and change the subject and not answer the question of your data to debunk theirs it comes back to you choosing the man convicted of fraud trying to tell you Obama was the Antichrist and microchipped every living American.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun
like I said,,,

no it hasnt

how many times do I have to say they do exist,,,its just that i know what they are based on and choose to call them what they are,,,
OPINIONS

No. I've given you multiple ones where they actually use facts. Hard data.

That's reality. What you're giving me is an opinion. That reality doesn't exist. That's a psychosis.

if I tell you that if you jump off this building you're going to fall to your death that's still a fact. it doesn't matter if you think it's an opinion or not. In the real world that is a fact. Just like the data I have given you the opportunity to look at.

Now depending on how strong your psychosis is you may think that reality doesn't exist for you. That you can jump off the building and your opinion of what will happen is more important than the facts.

like I said,,,

no it hasnt

OPINIONS

That's reality. What you're giving me is an opinion. That reality doesn't exist. That's a psychosis.

if I tell you that if you jump off this building you're going to fall to your death that's still a fact. it doesn't matter if you think it's an opinion or not. In the real world that is a fact. Just like the data I have given you the opportunity to look at.

Now depending on how strong your psychosis is you may think that reality doesn't exist for you. That you can jump off the building and your opinion of what will happen is more important than the facts.
What your continuing to tell me is that your opinion on the real world is what is real to you no matter what the real world facts are.

You are literally defining yourself as suffering from a psychosis. You have zero data to disprove reality and choose instead choose to claim to your false beliefs that you are unable to prove with facts in the real world.

You are seeing posts that don't exist and not seeing ones that do.

Post after post your proving that you are not in touch with reality here.

like I said,,,

no it hasnt

OPINIONS

WHAT YOU CALL FACTS ARE JUST OPINIONS BASED ON FLAWED DATA,,,

I know this because there is no proof to back them up just flawed assumptions,,,

and because of this I am still on the fence waiting for proof one way or the other

no it hasnt

OPINIONS

What your continuing to tell me is that your opinion on the real world is what is real to you no matter what the real world facts are.

You are literally defining yourself as suffering from a psychosis. You have zero data to disprove reality and choose instead choose to claim to your false beliefs that you are unable to prove with facts in the real world.

my opinion is just that,,, opinion,,,

and the sad part is I'm here trying to help you. Begging you to open your eyes. Begging you to look at reality. To look at the data.

And you just keep doubling down that you would rather stick to your emotional belief separate from reality with all these excuses and distractions of why you don't want to see reality

and the sad part is I'm here trying to help you. Begging you to open your eyes. Begging you to look at reality. To look at the data.

And you just keep doubling down that you would rather stick to your emotional belief separate from reality with all these excuses and distractions of why you don't want to see reality
I've opened my eyes,,,and what I've found is lacking

no it hasnt

OPINIONS

I know this because there is no proof to back them up just flawed assumptions,,,

and because of this I am still on the fence waiting for proof one way or the other

No. Because those scientific studies use hard facts.

This is your excuse of choosing to remain separate from reality..

This is your way of trying to defend your psychosis.

By saying reality isn't reality but fake and flawed.

I mean you're still trying to defend yourself when literally the first source you pulled out in a second source you pulled out is the guy who believes Obama's The Antichrist and the devil is flying UFOs.

You can't try and say that you're giving this equal thought when you ignore the reality and then immediately choose to side with The guy who suspends reality

no it hasnt

OPINIONS

I mean you're still trying to defend yourself when literally the first source you pulled out in a second source you pulled out is the guy who believes Obama's The Antichrist and the devil is flying UFOs.

You can't try and say that you're giving this equal thought when you ignore the reality and then immediately choose to side with The guy who suspends reality

if they are hard facts please show me the common ancestor,,,

there has to be a picture somewhere

and this is just one of hundreds of crazy claims of evo

I get it. Science isn't there for you. The convicted fraud who believes we're all microchipped is.

That's who you choose to believe over scientific facts. The guy who believes in the loch Ness monster but not the reality of dinosaurs.

As much as you try to talk around and distract, that's what you picked over scientific fact

OPINIONS

if they are hard facts please show me the common ancestor,,,

there has to be a picture somewhere

and this is just one of hundreds of crazy claims of evo

Already have. There is a handful of papers on that included in the group which I gave you.

Now what about them are you claiming is incorrect?

You see I gave you hundreds upon hundreds of studies.

You can no longer claim your ignorance is an excuse. Unless you want to make it clear that you choose to remain ignorant when you have the information in front of you.

See how that works. You can either do the work and educate yourself. Then maybe you would actually be able to come up with some factual based evidence for your claims...

or you can continue to tell me that you are going to choose to remain ignorant on the subject and ignore scientific facts to instead stick with your psychosis that your beliefs are instead reality

I get it. Science isn't there for you. The convicted fraud who believes we're all microchipped is.

That's who you choose to believe over scientific facts. The guy who believes in the loch Ness monster but not the reality of dinosaurs.

As much as you try to talk around and distract, that's what you picked over scientific fact

again with the personal attacks,,,this is why I know youre a fraud dedicated to his religion of evolution,,,,

You see I gave you hundreds upon hundreds of studies.

You can no longer claim your ignorance is an excuse. Unless you want to make it clear that you choose to remain ignorant when you have the information in front of you.

See how that works. You can either do the work and educate yourself. Then maybe you would actually be able to come up with some factual based evidence for your claims...

or you can continue to tell me that you are going to choose to remain ignorant on the subject and ignore scientific facts to instead stick with your psychosis that your beliefs are instead reality
studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

Forum List

Back