Former VP Cheney Hospitalized

Cheney is responsible for MANY American deaths.

His energy policy alone is responsible for the deaths of the 11 on the oil rig explosion.

Would you wish a murderer good health?

Yes, I would.

But VP Cheney isn't a murderer. His only "crime" is serving his country in a way you don't like. Because the rest of us aren't in some fantasy world, doesn't mean you are superior to them.

As for your blatant lies about the energy policy, the accidents happened because the Federal Government failed to enforce existing law. It happened because corrupt government employees failed to enforce regulation, not because of the policy itself. But anything that allows you to pretend that Cheney is pure evil, doesn't matter what the truth is.

I have never liked the man even when I voted for and supported President Bush, but I pray a quick and full recovery for him.

Immie

Cheney did not serve this country. He lied to the American people repetedly to convince them to support a war that has killed thousands of Americans.

Cheney cut deals with the energy cos and refused to allow the American people know what the deals were.

Cheney is an evil bastard who has blood on his soul.

I dont think any better of him than Jeffery Dahmer

Cheney did not serve this country. He lied to the American people repetedly to convince them to support a war that has killed thousands of Americans.

Cheney cut deals with the energy cos and refused to allow the American people know what the deals were.

Cheney is an evil bastard who has blood on his soul.

I dont think any better of him than Jeffery Dahmer

Last time I checked, sitting in Congress and sitting as Vice President is service to our country. Are you saying that he did neither of these things?

You do realize that the Vice President has little but titular power don't you? The only thing He can do is break ties in the Senate and anything the President assigns him to. That's it.

Why is it bad to have energy? Why do you seem to think that it's this evil thing to promote energy in this country? I like energy. I like being able to power my house. I like being able to heat it. I like being able to cook food. I like air conditioning and fans. I like television and Computers. I don't want us to punish people providing energy because without it, many Americans, possibly even myself, would die from the starvation and extreme tempatures. How on earth does that benefit us?

I wish you would just look at the world as it actually is and not in this fantasy you've created. You've got all this passion which is admirable. but you channel it in such useless and non-productive ways. You're better than that.

NRDC: The Cheney Energy Task Force Records

In the spring of 2002, under order from a federal judge, the U.S. Department of Energy released to NRDC roughly 13,500 pages relating to previously secret proceedings of the Bush administration's energy task force. (President Bush formed the task force in early 2001 to develop a national energy policy, with Vice President Cheney at the helm.) Even though the government heavily censored the documents before supplying them to NRDC, they reveal that Bush administration officials sought extensive advice from utility companies and the oil, gas, coal and nuclear energy industries, and incorporated their recommendations, often word for word, into the energy plan .

Last edited:
Go look in the gulf at the results of Cheneys energy policy.

TM, you can repeat it as many times as you want. But it's not going to be true.

The Vice President doesn't make policy.

Not only that, but the accident wasn't caused by bad policy, it was caused because the corrupt buearacracy refused to enforce the policy and regulations already established.

You can blame VP Cheney all you want. But until you admit the truth and actually address the problem, you are simply making it worse. You have a choice to make. Do you let go of this partisan bullcrap or do you look at the truth, and accept it. The Truth about yourself and the world around you is the only thing that will set you free.

NRDC: The Cheney Energy Task Force Records

In the spring of 2002, under order from a federal judge, the U.S. Department of Energy released to NRDC roughly 13,500 pages relating to previously secret proceedings of the Bush administration's energy task force. (President Bush formed the task force in early 2001 to develop a national energy policy, with Vice President Cheney at the helm.) Even though the government heavily censored the documents before supplying them to NRDC, they reveal that Bush administration officials sought extensive advice from utility companies and the oil, gas, coal and nuclear energy industries, and incorporated their recommendations, often word for word, into the energy plan .

So you think they should have been seeking advice from the people who produce nothing?

Dear fucking idiot, they screwed us and you continue to defend the assholes who handed them the keys to everything so they could do as they please.

Cheney is an evil man and I just can not wish an evil money grubbing murderer any good health when he cared so little for the people in this country that he lied us into war and gave these murderers the weapons to kill people with.

Cheney and Bush with your voter support and constant defending killed thousands of Americans and distroyed our economy.

You stood by and cheered like a fucking puppet.

Dear fucking idiot, they screwed us and you continue to defend the assholes who handed them the keys to everything so they could do as they please.

Cheney is an evil man and I just can not wish an evil money grubbing murderer any good health when he cared so little for the people in this country that he lied us into war and gave these murderers the weapons to kill people with.

Rhetoric without substance is meaningless.

If you don't like the truth, stop pretending to.

You refuse any truth.

You care only for how you imagined the world was when you were twelve.

Cheney is a fucking evil man who sold this country for a fistfull of money and the entire economy we are now trying to overcome was created by your idiot republican ideas.

The records we are ALLOWED to see prove this.

all you have given is your oppinions and I gave you cold hard facts to prove my point.

You sir are an idiot.

Cheney is responsible for MANY American deaths.

His energy policy alone is responsible for the deaths of the 11 on the oil rig explosion.

Would you wish a murderer good health?

Yes, I would.

But VP Cheney isn't a murderer. His only "crime" is serving his country in a way you don't like. Because the rest of us aren't in some fantasy world, doesn't mean you are superior to them.

As for your blatant lies about the energy policy, the accidents happened because the Federal Government failed to enforce existing law. It happened because corrupt government employees failed to enforce regulation, not because of the policy itself. But anything that allows you to pretend that Cheney is pure evil, doesn't matter what the truth is.

Fancy that. That's exactly why the illegal immigration shit is out of control. Fancy that. Why do we pay these mofo's to sit up there on their big fat duffs and pass laws they clearly don't intend to follow. They are about as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Yet again the facts scare you away from a thread yet the facts never seem to scare you away from the lies you insist on believing.

Cheney is as evil as any murderer sitting in prison.

He gets no wishes of health from any sane American.

Yet again the facts scare you away from a thread yet the facts never seem to scare you away from the lies you insist on believing.

What facts? Repeating Cheney is evil over and over isn't a fact. It's an opinion. And you've demonstrated that your opinion isn't based in facts over and over again.

You still haven't addressed the fact that the oil spill happened because the government failed to enforce existing regulations. You still keep pretending VP Cheney somehow caused it with his energy policy. It wasnt the policy that was the problem but the lack of enforcement.

You have also completely ignored the fact that service as an elected representative or elected executive is still serve.

When you want to have a real conversation, I'm here and willing. but I fear you won't admit the truth because it angers you too much.

Forum List

Back