Former VP Cheney Hospitalized

Dick Cheney promoted sending American troops into danger nearly every chance he got. He also did everything possible to make sure that his own ass was never on the line. Fuck. That. Guy.
Yep.

Somehow I get the feeling these people would insist on wishing Hitler a speedy recovery if he had a heart attack.

:lol:

You defend evil.

You defend Cheney who sold our energy policy to the hgihest bidder and the gulf mess is the result of his deal.

This is why I refuse to wish him well.

He is evil and got Americans killed.

TM, you can repeat your mantra over and over again. It doesn't change the facts you refuse to address. This accident was not caused by the policy but the lack of enforcement of existing regulations and corruption in the bueacracy. Pretending that Cheney is somehow at fault is dishonest.

And the Vice President doesn't determine policy. He didn't kill anyone. I know you live in this fantasy world where you can lie about people and then wish them dead and pretend that you are somehow doing what's right. But this is reality. Cut the bullcrap.

What part of the COLD HARD FACTS are you incapable of absorbing?

Cheney let these companies set the regulations and how they were inforced, he had people working for the regulators who sleep with and did drugs with the people they were supposed to police.

These are all cold hard facts with court documnents to prove them.

Why do you choose to believe lies instead?

First, those aren't cold hard facts.

Second, and this isn't difficult to comprehend: The Oil Spill Accident was not caused by a lack of regulations or policy. It was caused by a lack of Enforcement by the Bueaucracy. You do understand that there is a difference between not having regulation in place and not enforcing it don't you?

If you have court documents to prove it than produce. It shouldn't be difficult. But you can't and won't because you don't.

As much as you don't believe this. I am not your enemy. I don't want you to remain in this state of bitterness and hate you are currently in. It's not healthy for you. But until you face the truth, which you refuse to do, you will always be bitter and angry and full of hate and it will destroy anything in your heart that is good and pure.

You guys are seriously evil.

Amazing how the politics of a person can cause people to hate enough to wish that person death...

As much of a fuckstain Ted Kennedy was, I could never imagine wishing him harm or death...

Lose the hate, people...

It's never gonna happen. That's the trademark of a demonRat. They gots em a hate list a mile long.

You defend evil.

You defend Cheney who sold our energy policy to the hgihest bidder and the gulf mess is the result of his deal.

TM, you can repeat your mantra over and over again. It doesn't change the facts you refuse to address. This accident was not caused by the policy but the lack of enforcement of existing regulations and corruption in the bueacracy. Pretending that Cheney is somehow at fault is dishonest.

And the Vice President doesn't determine policy. He didn't kill anyone. I know you live in this fantasy world where you can lie about people and then wish them dead and pretend that you are somehow doing what's right. But this is reality. Cut the bullcrap.

Really???

cheney_puppetmaster.jpg

Cheney let these companies set the regulations and how they were inforced, he had people working for the regulators who sleep with and did drugs with the people they were supposed to police.

First, those aren't cold hard facts.

Second, and this isn't difficult to comprehend: The Oil Spill Accident was not caused by a lack of regulations or policy. It was caused by a lack of Enforcement by the Bueaucracy. You do understand that there is a difference between not having regulation in place and not enforcing it don't you?

If you have court documents to prove it than produce. It shouldn't be difficult. But you can't and won't because you don't.

As much as you don't believe this. I am not your enemy. I don't want you to remain in this state of bitterness and hate you are currently in. It's not healthy for you. But until you face the truth, which you refuse to do, you will always be bitter and angry and full of hate and it will destroy anything in your heart that is good and pure.

Avatar, you might be whistling down a cold dark tunnel.

Dick Cheney promoted sending American troops into danger nearly every chance he got. He also did everything possible to make sure that his own ass was never on the line. Fuck. That. Guy.
Yep.

Somehow I get the feeling these people would insist on wishing Hitler a speedy recovery if he had a heart attack.

:lol:

Damn...

I had "Someone would compare Cheney to Bin Laden" in the Strawman Pool...

First, those aren't cold hard facts.Yes they are, I gave you court documented government papers that PROVED cheney allowed the industry to write the regulations, they then hired people to regulate who fucked and sucked the oil company lobbiest while doing drugs with them.

Second, and this isn't difficult to comprehend: The Oil Spill Accident was not caused by a lack of regulations or policy. It was caused by a lack of Enforcement by the Bueaucracy. You do understand that there is a difference between not having regulation in place and not enforcing it don't you?remember the fucking and sucking part?

If you have court documents to prove it than produce. It shouldn't be difficult. But you can't and won't because you don't.I already gave you court and congressional record, are you fucking blind?

As much as you don't believe this. I am not your enemy. When you insist on pretending facts are not facts and sream lies are truth you are the enemy of every American.I don't want you to remain in this state of bitterness and hate you are currently in. It's not healthy for you. But until you face the truth, which you refuse to do, you will always be bitter and angry and full of hate and it will destroy anything in your heart that is good and pure.

When will you accept cold hard facts?

too funny.....bp explosion cheney's fault, despite obama being in office a year and a half, but 9/11 is all bush's fault because it happened under his watch

truthmatters....seriously, how do you convince yourself of such delusions?

NRDC: The Cheney Energy Task Force Records

In the spring of 2002, under order from a federal judge, the U.S. Department of Energy released to NRDC roughly 13,500 pages relating to previously secret proceedings of the Bush administration's energy task force. (President Bush formed the task force in early 2001 to develop a national energy policy, with Vice President Cheney at the helm.) Even though the government heavily censored the documents before supplying them to NRDC, they reveal that Bush administration officials sought extensive advice from utility companies and the oil, gas, coal and nuclear energy industries, and incorporated their recommendations, often word for word, into the energy plan .

remember this

Last edited:
too funny.....bp explosion cheney's fault, despite obama being in office a year and a half, but 9/11 is all bush's fault because it happened under his watch

truthmatters....seriously, how do you convince yourself of such delusions?

Yurt when was the Haliburton cemment casing built on this rig?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon#Construction_and_ownership

This is how you people convince yourselves you are right, you ignore the facts , insult people who dont ignore the facts and pretend lies are truth.

AGIAN THE FACTS SCARE YOU AWAY, I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE YOU THINK INSTEAD

Last edited:
Wow how many posts did it take to compare Cheney to Hitler? Godwins Law again. Getting really, really old.

61 posts.

Thankfully, it only took 25 posts until we got a Jeffery Dahmer comparison, otherwise, I would think people were slacking.

I never really understood why Hitler is never to be mentioned.

:eusa_eh:

It is not that he can't be mentioned, but it is ridiculous to compare either Bush 43 or Obama to Hitler.

Even if one wants to blame Bush 43 for all the deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, that in no way compares with the evil done by Adolf Hitler.

Immie

Wow how many posts did it take to compare Cheney to Hitler? Godwins Law again. Getting really, really old.

I wonder WHY we never hear 'Godwin's Law' solicited when someone compares Obama to Hitler?

You defend evil.

Really???

cheney_puppetmaster.jpg
Love the puppet picture.
Bush had nothing to do with appointing Cheney as his running mate. The Party did it to act as president.

It is not that he can't be mentioned, but it is ridiculous to compare either Bush 43 or Obama to Hitler.

Even if one wants to blame Bush 43 for all the deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, that in no way compares with the evil done by Adolf Hitler.

Immie
Only a matter of numbers.

Immie
Only a matter of numbers.

I actually have to disagree with you.

This is why. It was the way that Hitler did it IMHO.

To me, genocide for racist reasons seems so much worse than casualties of war. Probably because, I have this belief that our soldiers do not go out looking to kill innocent civilians. Anytime an innocent civilian is killed, it is an accident or at least generally. Whereas Hitler rounded up innocents and sent them to the gas chamber.

In my opinion, Hitler is pure evil.

Immie

Forum List

Back