Former VP Cheney Hospitalized

Why would you wish a man who lied us into a war and got thousands of Americans killed for his own bottom line a speedy recovery?

The man is evil and I dont wish evil a speedy recovery

Tell us what you think of Cheney giving the energy companies the right to write our energy laws?

Then go ask the families of the 11 dead in this explosion how they feel about cheney.

Last edited:
I dont wish him anything but a natural death.

Its far more than the thousands of people who died because of his actions got

Dick Cheney, the quintessential chickenhawk ... I hope his heart explodes the instant I click "post."

I truely wish the 11 dead on that oil rig had been allowed to die in their natural time.

I sure wish all those who died in Iraq would have been given the same.

I wish the cleanup crews would get thes same but they wont, they will be ill for years and will die painfully.

You defend evil.

You defend Cheney who sold our energy policy to the hgihest bidder and the gulf mess is the result of his deal.

This is why I refuse to wish him well.

He is evil and got Americans killed.

I dont wish him anything but a natural death.

Its far more than the thousands of people who died because of his actions got

I can just imagine the shit fit you would be throwing right now if someone said some of the things you are saying in this thread about President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or any liberal politician in the country.

That is awful TM!

There is no excuse for it.

Immie

Dick Cheney promoted sending American troops into danger nearly every chance he got. He also did everything possible to make sure that his own ass was never on the line. Fuck. That. Guy.

You defend evil.

You defend Cheney who sold our energy policy to the hgihest bidder and the gulf mess is the result of his deal.

TM, you can repeat your mantra over and over again. It doesn't change the facts you refuse to address. This accident was not caused by the policy but the lack of enforcement of existing regulations and corruption in the bueacracy. Pretending that Cheney is somehow at fault is dishonest.

And the Vice President doesn't determine policy. He didn't kill anyone. I know you live in this fantasy world where you can lie about people and then wish them dead and pretend that you are somehow doing what's right. But this is reality. Cut the bullcrap.

He has teh blood of those 11 rig workers on his hands too.

He sold our enegry policy to the people who caused this mess in the gulf and the coal companies who killed their workers with industry practices that were unsafe.

I will celebrate the day he dies a natural death.

I wish all the people whos blood is on his hands could have died natural deaths too.

He has teh blood of those 11 rig workers on his hands too.

He sold our enegry policy to the people who caused this mess in the gulf and the coal companies who killed their workers with industry practices that were unsafe.

I will celebrate the day he dies a natural death.

I wish all the people whos blood is on his hands could have died natural deaths too.

You know, one of these days it would be nice if you actually engaged in discussion instead of repeating your nonsense.

You defend evil.

TM, you can repeat your mantra over and over again. It doesn't change the facts you refuse to address. This accident was not caused by the policy but the lack of enforcement of existing regulations and corruption in the bueacracy. Pretending that Cheney is somehow at fault is dishonest.

And the Vice President doesn't determine policy. He didn't kill anyone. I know you live in this fantasy world where you can lie about people and then wish them dead and pretend that you are somehow doing what's right. But this is reality. Cut the bullcrap.

What part of the COLD HARD FACTS are you incapable of absorbing?

Cheney let these companies set the regulations and how they were inforced, he had people working for the regulators who sleep with and did drugs with the people they were supposed to police.

These are all cold hard facts with court documnents to prove them.

Why do you choose to believe lies instead?

Forum List

Back