Former KY Official Who Denied Gay Couples Marriage Licences Faces $350,000.00 Payment.

Yeah.....if she had done that we wouldn't have men using the ladies room and lesbians shooting up schools in Nashville.
There was no permit for men to use the ladies room and no shooting involved. Aren't you familiar with the lawsuit? She refused to issue a marriage license. That is what it was all about. You should read before you respond.

This so-called "Christian" needs to remember, as do most if not all so-called "Christians" need to remember that the United States of America has the Separation of Church and State.

There is no State Condoned/no State Mandated/State Controlled/State Sanctioned Religion. The Constitution is very clear on that. "Congress Shall No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion or Preventing The Free Exericse Thereof."

Regarding what so-called "Christian" may or maynot believe, did not and does not have the right to impose her twist, sick as shit religion on anyone else.
That is collusion on the assumption that her beliefs about marriage are based on religion.

There was no permit for men to use the ladies room and no shooting involved. Aren't you familiar with the lawsuit? She refused to issue a marriage license. That is what it was all about. You should read before you respond.
I know that this happened several years ago. Eventually they got their marriage license. Only thing they need to do is prove damages.
The fact remains that she felt that issuing a marriage license to gays would lead to what I mentioned above. And it did.
Same-sex marriage was just the communists way of getting their foot in the door to degrade our society to the state it's in today. That's why they refused to answer questions about slippery-slope arguments.

I know that this happened several years ago. Eventually they got their marriage license. Only thing they need to do is prove damages.
The fact remains that she felt that issuing a marriage license to gays would lead to what I mentioned above. And it did.
Same-sex marriage was just the communists way of getting their foot in the door to degrade our society to the state it's in today. That's why they refused to answer questions about slippery-slope arguments.
I suggest you avoid running for County Court Clerk, if you have problems abiding by and supporting the laws of the state. This court did not see it your way, nor will another court.

I suggest you avoid running for County Court Clerk, if you have problems abiding by and supporting the laws of the state. This court did not see it your way, nor will another court.
What law did he/she break?

Look, she did what she did because of her religious beliefs.
If she was a Muslim this wouldn't even be an issue. Those gays would have just gone somewhere else to get their license and that would have been the end of it.
But because she was a Christian folks like you think she needs to be thrown in prison.
It starts with lawsuits and eventually will progress to prison terms.
Who gives a flip that the Constitution prevents you from doing that.
Personally, if I was doing her job I'd just issue the license......but I'm not her.

Look, she did what she did because of her religious beliefs.
If she was a Muslim this wouldn't even be an issue. Those gays would have just gone somewhere else to get their license and that would have been the end of it.
But because she was a Christian folks like you think she needs to be thrown in prison.
It starts with lawsuits and eventually will progress to prison terms.
Who gives a flip that the Constitution prevents you from doing that.
Personally, if I was doing her job I'd just issue the license......but I'm not her.
She took an oath to support the laws of Kentucky. If she was not prepared to do it and honor that oath, she should not have sworn and taken the job. Hell, not honoring oath of office and carrying out duties to the constitution, you would think she was Republican or something. Lord knows you cannot count on them honoring an oath or supporting a constitution. Maybe her actions, not in keeping with her oath and in discrimination it why the Federal Judge and jury of her peer found in favor of the plaintiffs, awarding them $50,000 Dollars each.

A former Kentucky county official who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples must pay a total of $260,104 in fees and expenses to attorneys who represented one couple, a federal judge has ruled.

Fuck the judge. Appeal, appeal. There can be no such thing as a "same sex marriage" since two of the same sex cannot have children, what marriage means, plus it is a violation of the official's freedom of religion rights.

Let the two faggots get "married" elsewhere."

A former Kentucky county official who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples must pay a total of $260,104 in fees and expenses to attorneys who represented one couple, a federal judge has ruled.

That judgment against Kim Davis is in addition to a total of $100,000 in damages a jury said she should pay the couple who won a lawsuit against her.

Attorneys for Davis had argued that the fee request by the couple’s lawyers was excessive, but U.S. District Judge David L. Bunning said he disagreed.

Bunning called one claim by Davis’ lawyers exaggerated and said another “belies logic.”

Lock up that sanctimonious white bitch and throw away the key!

She took an oath to support the laws of Kentucky. If she was not prepared to do it and honor that oath, she should not have sworn and taken the job. Hell, not honoring oath of office and carrying out duties to the constitution, you would think she was Republican or something. Lord knows you cannot count on them honoring an oath or supporting a constitution. Maybe her actions, not in keeping with her oath and in discrimination it why the Federal Judge and jury of her peer found in favor of the plaintiffs, awarding them $50,000 Dollars each.
And there is a law against extreme forms of punishment.
Clearly this is nothing but harassment.
I'm sure if their rigged case is allowed to stand on appeal it'll be overturned in a higher court.

Imagine begging the "state" for a license to get married. You don't need one. If you believe that you have already been fooled.

That judgment against Kim Davis is in addition to a total of $100,000 in damages a jury said she should pay the couple who won a lawsuit against her.

Attorneys for Davis had argued that the fee request by the couple’s lawyers was excessive, but U.S. District Judge David L. Bunning said he disagreed.

Bunning called one claim by Davis’ lawyers exaggerated and said another “belies logic.”
Good luck collecting from an unemployed person. My daughter‘s ex is a class a jerk, but I wanted him to do well so he had money to give to his daughter.

And there is a law against extreme forms of punishment.
Clearly this is nothing but harassment.
I'm sure if their rigged case is allowed to stand on appeal it'll be overturned in a higher court.
Tell it to the Judge and then file you complaint with the Appeals court that refused to hear the appeal, letting the judgement of the judge and jury stand. You either support the legal system of the country or you suffer the consequences. That is unless you are an anarchist and simply do not support the laws of the land.

Tell it to the Judge and then file you complaint with the Appeals court that refused to hear the appeal, letting the judgement of the judge and jury stand. You either support the legal system of the country or you suffer the consequences. That is unless you are an anarchist and simply do not support the laws of the land.

Sounds like you are defining MAGA to a "T".

The fines are excessive and wrong. No one was irreparably harmed. Typical.

Really. How do you KNOW that. Define "harmed". How do you feel when your rights are denied????

You're having shit fits because Trump's name is being taken off the ballot. Imagine what you'll do when he loses again.

How have you been harmed if you can't vote for Trump, A$$hat???

It's not my problem.
Apparently it's your problem.
If you think that extreme punishment for political reasons is warranted, then you're nothing but a fascist.
Those people clearly went after her because of her religion which is against the constitution.

Forum List

Back