Former GOP Spokesman Appears To Be Calling For Violence

second amendment solutions.

this is why this is a base that should have never been sought after the way the right has since reagan.

You lie to some people that are this stupid and they will hurt people.

Ask Gabby

second amendment solutions.

this is why this is a base that should have never been sought after the way the right has since reagan.

You lie to some people that are this stupid and they will hurt people.

Ask Gabby

Very true, today's GOP are nothing but a bunch of inbred hicks, loaded up on hate, stupidity, violence, and meth.

she does not comprehend most of what she talks about.

hell look at her chosen sig line

I don't take people like this seriously, I know they are just trying to stir the pot, but some people are fearful enough to take it seriously. I hear people talk like this and wonder how they would feel actually being the one to pull a trigger on another American over mere politics.

In another complete meltdown from the GOP trash in light of the historic passing of the Obama health care plan, and in their typical fashion when they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum and now it appears calling for what the GOP/teabaggers do best, thuggery and violence.

Former GOP Spokesman: 'Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

LMAO! Oh those tea parties and their thuggery and violence. I just hated those rapes, drugs and ignoring the laws of the cities they held their protests. And the fires they started the the arrests were astounding weren't they? You just wanted to say, "Stand up and get a job!"

Remember how the Tea Party got their name? NO MORE TAXES! In a time like we are facing, it is not prudent to put mre of a burden on households that trying to hold things together. Or didn't you think of them?

"Is armed rebellion now justified?"

Looks to me like he's asking a question not fomenting open rebellion.

Of course thats just my take on it.

In another complete meltdown from the GOP trash in light of the historic passing of the Obama health care plan, and in their typical fashion when they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum and now it appears calling for what the GOP/teabaggers do best, thuggery and violence.

Former GOP Spokesman: 'Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

I'll take the Tea Party's alleged thuggery and violence any day over what the OWS lefty scum did all over the country during their various Wet Dream Fests.

I'll take the Tea Party's alleged thuggery and violence any day over what the OWS lefty scum did all over the country during their various Wet Dream Fests.

Spoken like a true teabagger "It's OK just as long as we're the ones doing the thuggery and violence!" :cuckoo:

thread title is a lie.

from the linked article...
A Lansing-based civil rights attorney who has held positions with the Michigan Republican Party..
Nowhere in that piece does it say he was a spokesperson for the Michigan GOP, let alone for the entire GOP as you tried in vain to imply in your bogus title.

thread title is a lie.

from the linked article...
A Lansing-based civil rights attorney who has held positions with the Michigan Republican Party..
Nowhere in that piece does it say he was a spokesperson for the Michigan GOP, let alone for the entire GOP as you tried in vain to imply in your bogus title.

nothing new for these trolls

I imageine alot of nutters like this guy will call for their states to secede from the Union if the Preisdent wins in November.

Forum List

Back