Former GOP Spokesman Appears To Be Calling For Violence

second amendment solutions.

this is why this is a base that should have never been sought after the way the right has since reagan.

You lie to some people that are this stupid and they will hurt people.

Ask Gabby

Very true, today's GOP are nothing but a bunch of inbred hicks, loaded up on hate, stupidity, violence, and meth.

And you are the kind of loud mouthed prick who shows that they used to be democrats.

I love it that the health care bill was sold as not being a tax, but when the admin goes to the SCOTUS that is just what they sold it as.

The democratic party => The party of frauds.

I don't take people like this seriously, I know they are just trying to stir the pot, but some people are fearful enough to take it seriously. I hear people talk like this and wonder how they would feel actually being the one to pull a trigger on another American over mere politics.

Yes, you had to expect there would be a lot of contemplation about doing that....even in 1776.

Many people were happy with the status quo and the idea of armed rebellion was not something they thought was rationale.

And they may have been correct.

Things might have worked out without the fighting.

It gets scary when it gets to this point....but some people do feel backed into a corner and are quicker to act that way.

In another complete meltdown from the GOP trash in light of the historic passing of the Obama health care plan, and in their typical fashion when they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum and now it appears calling for what the GOP/teabaggers do best, thuggery and violence.

Former GOP Spokesman: 'Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

I'll take the Tea Party's alleged thuggery and violence any day over what the OWS lefty scum did all over the country during their various Wet Dream Fests.

Spoken like a true teabagger "It's OK just as long as we're the ones doing the thuggery and violence!" :cuckoo:

Would you care to cite just ONE example of this supposed 'thuggery and violence' from the TEA party?

Oh, never mind, you CAN'T!

I don't take people like this seriously, I know they are just trying to stir the pot, but some people are fearful enough to take it seriously. I hear people talk like this and wonder how they would feel actually being the one to pull a trigger on another American over mere politics.

Agreed. He's our Rdean

In another complete meltdown from the GOP trash in light of the historic passing of the Obama health care plan, and in their typical fashion when they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum and now it appears calling for what the GOP/teabaggers do best, thuggery and violence.

Former GOP Spokesman: 'Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

Hypocrite thy name is liberal. Get back to me when the AG starts arresting NBP members for inciting hatred and violence.

I just put this up in race and racism.

New Black Panther Declares: We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up & Kill ‘Em Again & Again & Again!’

l.jpg

General TACO is in the middle.

audio at link: language warning.

New Black Panther Describes Digging Up White People and Killing them ‘Again and Again’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:

Well, with an attitude like that, you would have been on the side of the British and not the American Colonialists.

I'll take the Tea Party's alleged thuggery and violence any day over what the OWS lefty scum did all over the country during their various Wet Dream Fests.

Spoken like a true teabagger "It's OK just as long as we're the ones doing the thuggery and violence!" :cuckoo:

It's the OWS's that have done that.
Not the Tea Party.

thread title is a lie.

from the linked article...
A Lansing-based civil rights attorney who has held positions with the Michigan Republican Party..
Nowhere in that piece does it say he was a spokesperson for the Michigan GOP, let alone for the entire GOP as you tried in vain to imply in your bogus title.

What the matter? Can't handle the truth that the GOP are full of hate and violence? Calling for armed rebellions when they don't get their way like the babies they are? :eusa_hand:

thread title is a lie.

A Lansing-based civil rights attorney who has held positions with the Michigan Republican Party..
Nowhere in that piece does it say he was a spokesperson for the Michigan GOP, let alone for the entire GOP as you tried in vain to imply in your bogus title.

What the matter? Can't handle the truth that the GOP are full of hate and violence? Calling for armed rebellions when they don't get their way like the babies they are? :eusa_hand:

you would know about hate, you spew in every post

thread title is a lie.

The NBPP calls for violence against whites on a continual basis. I'd like to see you condemn them.

If you don't condemn those on the left of spectrum who call for violence, than anything you say or post doesn't mean jack shit. It just means you're a troll and a hypocrite.

thread title is a lie.

The NBPP calls for violence against whites on a continual basis. I'd like to see you condemn them.

If you don't condemn those on the left of spectrum who call for violence, than anything you say or post doesn't mean jack shit. It just means you're a troll and a hypocrite.

This OP is a feeble attempt to paint the right and Conservatives as monsters by projecting leftwing behaviour on us. [Like OWS]

It's a giant FAIL.

thread title is a lie.

So you're calling others hypocrites, while you are not denouncing the calling for violence from the GOP? :cuckoo: By your deflection, it looks like you just called yourself a troll and a hypocrite.

Last edited:

This OP is a feeble attempt to paint the right and Conservatives as monsters by projecting leftwing behaviour on us. [Like OWS]

It's a giant FAIL.

the OP is another dailykos, thinkprogess, mediamatters, hufferpost, useful idiot

Forum List

Back