Former GOP Spokesman Appears To Be Calling For Violence

"Is armed rebellion now justified?"

Looks to me like he's asking a question not fomenting open rebellion.

Of course thats just my take on it.

Stop bringing rational thought into this... You're going to upset Thruthmatters.

Hey pull your head out of your ass long enough to show us how that guy is a Tea Partier.

Here comes the deflections from the right wing trolls. Was the little pee-wee teabagger flag he was carrying and his violent rampage not enough? :asshole:

I denounced violence in my last post to you. Now please condemn the hateful and violent rhetoric of the NBP.

Or your a hypocrite and a troll. You have the nerve to go on and on and on about racism?
And pretend that racism is only on one side of the aisle.

Sadly you appear to not understand that racism is one of those horrid little aspects of human emotion that is bipartisan.

Let's take King Shabazz for example. Feel free to jump in any time and condemn him. :D

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”

“I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”

He has a “wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”

“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army

Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”

Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them

“We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new...e-not-hanging-crackers-by-nooses-yet-yet-yet/

Last edited:
It may have been us good demos that started the kkk, but it's you kkkons that are threatening armed insurrection because a black man passed a moneymaking entitlement. Whose the racist now?

All you have is the race note and frankly having heard this song so many times, I don't give a flying fuck any more what you call me or anyone else.

I'm maxxed with the racist bullshit. Oh and by the way if it wasn't for white independents there wouldn't be a bi racial President in the White House.

Blacks don't have the votes to do it all on their own do they? Someone owes whitey a little thanks don't you think?
Ha Ha Ha! You are so racist you can't even admit that Obama is black!

Say what?

:lmao:

Obama is bi racial. You don't understand that?

All you have is the race note and frankly having heard this song so many times, I don't give a flying fuck any more what you call me or anyone else.

I'm maxxed with the racist bullshit. Oh and by the way if it wasn't for white independents there wouldn't be a bi racial President in the White House.

Blacks don't have the votes to do it all on their own do they? Someone owes whitey a little thanks don't you think?
Ha Ha Ha! You are so racist you can't even admit that Obama is black!

Say what?

:lmao:

Obama is bi racial. You don't understand that?

You must be blind. And deaf. Obama is, most assuredly, black, and your insistence on denying what is plain to the eye shows Howard it is for you to accept that our Exalted Leader is black.

In another complete meltdown from the GOP trash in light of the historic passing of the Obama health care plan, and in their typical fashion when they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum and now it appears calling for what the GOP/teabaggers do best, thuggery and violence.

Former GOP Spokesman: 'Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

thread title is a lie.

from the linked article...
A Lansing-based civil rights attorney who has held positions with the Michigan Republican Party..
Nowhere in that piece does it say he was a spokesperson for the Michigan GOP, let alone for the entire GOP as you tried in vain to imply in your bogus title.

What the matter? Can't handle the truth that the GOP are full of hate and violence? Calling for armed rebellions when they don't get their way like the babies they are? :eusa_hand:
Present something truthfully and you will not appear to be a goddamned partisan hack for it. Present lies and misleading bullshit and you will retain that moniker forever.

I am slowly convincing myself that trying to converse logically with liberals is a total fucking waste of energy.

In contrast, the pacifist group known as the Black Panthers, the ones that blocked access to some voting precincts during the 2008 election, have have been making some modestly soothing pronouncements lately like "Killing all pink (white) a##es! Burying them, then digging them up to kill them all over again!"
Sounds to me like someone is salivating over the prospects of a looming race war. Remember fellas! You're still only thirteen per cent. You're gonna have to kick your birth rate up a notch, 67% out of wedlock or not. That means a lot of involuntary fornicatin' is in order on the ladies part.
On September 2d, 1945 Japanese Foreign Minister Shigomitzu's Secretary stood on the deck of the USS Missouri, and as he gazed around at all the men occupying every avaialble space to view the proceedings then going on, and looked at the size of the ship he stood on, and the numerous ships anchored around it, then witnessed the overflight of some 2,000 American aircraft overhead, he wondered to himself how Japan could ever have conceived of going to war with such an enemy anticipating victory.

In another complete meltdown from the GOP trash in light of the historic passing of the Obama health care plan, and in their typical fashion when they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum and now it appears calling for what the GOP/teabaggers do best, thuggery and violence.

Former GOP Spokesman: 'Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

thread title is a lie.

A Lansing-based civil rights attorney who has held positions with the Michigan Republican Party..
Nowhere in that piece does it say he was a spokesperson for the Michigan GOP, let alone for the entire GOP as you tried in vain to imply in your bogus title.

What the matter? Can't handle the truth that the GOP are full of hate and violence? Calling for armed rebellions when they don't get their way like the babies they are? :eusa_hand:

What truth? Some "do as I say, repeat after me" Liberal hack site? You Leftist crybabies are so brainwashed, and devoid of any intellectual originality. You toe the Obama line without question like good little goose stepping brown shirts, raging your disdain of your fellow Americans (who disagree with your irrational ideology) with your profanity laced partisan drivel. You are exactly what is wrong with America.

second amendment solutions.

this is why this is a base that should have never been sought after the way the right has since reagan.

You lie to some people that are this stupid and they will hurt people.

Ask Gabby

Very true, today's GOP are nothing but a bunch of inbred hicks, loaded up on hate, stupidity, violence, and meth.

You forgot rep, asshole.

"Is armed rebellion now justified?"

Looks to me like he's asking a question not fomenting open rebellion.

Of course thats just my take on it.

There is no excuse to be imitating the OWS Protests. There is no excuse for violence or promoting it.

thread title is a lie.

Personally I renounce violence, because you don't get your way. Be it Any Group, from the Tea Party to the OWS. How about you? Do you renounce Rioting in the Streets? Do you even get Nonviolent Protest and Civil Disobedience?

thread title is a lie.

Personally I renounce violence, because you don't get your way. Be it Any Group, from the Tea Party to the OWS. How about you? Do you renounce Rioting in the Streets? Do you even get Nonviolent Protest and Civil Disobedience?

I completely agree these kinds of acts and calls for violence are uncalled for in any circumstance.
That's why those not on the hard right are appalled by virtually every time those on the right don't get their way, they go berserk and call for violence.

thread title is a lie.

What truth? Some "do as I say, repeat after me" Liberal hack site? You Leftist crybabies are so brainwashed, and devoid of any intellectual originality. You toe the Obama line without question like good little goose stepping brown shirts, raging your disdain of your fellow Americans (who disagree with your irrational ideology) with your profanity laced partisan drivel. You are exactly what is wrong with America.

What truth? Some "do as I say, repeat after me" Conservative hack site? You Rightist crybabies are so brainwashed, and devoid of any intellectual originality. You toe the RNC line without question like good little goose stepping brown shirts, raging your disdain of your fellow Americans (who disagree with your irrational ideology) with your profanity laced partisan drivel. You are exactly what is wrong with America.

second amendment solutions.

this is why this is a base that should have never been sought after the way the right has since reagan.

You lie to some people that are this stupid and they will hurt people.

Ask Gabby

Very true, today's GOP are nothing but a bunch of inbred hicks, loaded up on hate, stupidity, violence, and meth.
You are an idiot of the highest order. Being an hick is better than being an obamaturd butt kisser. Pull your ghetto head out of his arse.

Forum List

Back