Former GOP Spokesman Appears To Be Calling For Violence

It's just amazing how the kkkons will excoriate OWS for the productive work they actually do, while ignoring the hateful and obviously racist calls to violence resounding through the GOP. How many more gabby giffords do you kkkons want?

In another complete meltdown from the GOP trash in light of the historic passing of the Obama health care plan, and in their typical fashion when they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum and now it appears calling for what the GOP/teabaggers do best, thuggery and violence.

Former GOP Spokesman: 'Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

Hypocrite thy name is liberal. Get back to me when the AG starts arresting NBP members for inciting hatred and violence.

I just put this up in race and racism.

New Black Panther Declares: We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up & Kill ‘Em Again & Again & Again!’

l.jpg

General TACO is in the middle.

audio at link: language warning.

New Black Panther Describes Digging Up White People and Killing them ‘Again and Again’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

They sho is ugly.

The NBPP calls for violence against whites on a continual basis. I'd like to see you condemn them.

If you don't condemn those on the left of spectrum who call for violence, than anything you say or post doesn't mean jack shit. It just means you're a troll and a hypocrite.

This OP is a feeble attempt to paint the right and Conservatives as monsters by projecting leftwing behaviour on us. [Like OWS]

It's a giant FAIL.

the OP is another dailykos, thinkprogess, mediamatters, hufferpost, useful idiot

You are another fox/beck/limbaugh brainwashed idiot that doesn't have the intelligence or ability to contribute anything, just trolling and parroting the propaganda you are programmed like a good obedient sheep. Baa

What the matter? Can't handle the truth that the GOP are full of hate and violence? Calling for armed rebellions when they don't get their way like the babies they are? :eusa_hand:

The NBPP calls for violence against whites on a continual basis. I'd like to see you condemn them.

If you don't condemn those on the left of spectrum who call for violence, than anything you say or post doesn't mean jack shit. It just means you're a troll and a hypocrite.

So you're calling others hypocrites, while you are not denouncing the calling for violence from the GOP? :cuckoo: By your deflection, it looks like you just called yourself a troll and a hypocrite.

I've always abhorred violence. Rebellion is best executed at the ballot box in my mind.

Now's not the time for violence. I understand the call for armed insurrection. I don't agree with it. Yet.

You though are of the party that condemned Palin for having crosshairs over electoral maps as inciting violence when she did nothing of the kind.

On the other hand, you are of the party that won't say a peep when NBP members literally and on a fairly regular basis now talk about killing whitey.

*crickets*

It's just amazing how the kkkons will excoriate OWS for the productive work they actually do, while ignoring the hateful and obviously racist calls to violence resounding through the GOP. How many more gabby giffords do you kkkons want?

Hypocrite.

By the way the Democrats started the KKK, so your little kkkons is really stupid and childish.

In another complete meltdown from the GOP trash in light of the historic passing of the Obama health care plan, and in their typical fashion when they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum and now it appears calling for what the GOP/teabaggers do best, thuggery and violence.

Former GOP Spokesman: 'Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?' [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

Hypocrite thy name is liberal. Get back to me when the AG starts arresting NBP members for inciting hatred and violence.

I just put this up in race and racism.

New Black Panther Declares: We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up & Kill ‘Em Again & Again & Again!’

l.jpg

General TACO is in the middle.

audio at link: language warning.

New Black Panther Describes Digging Up White People and Killing them ‘Again and Again’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

They sho is ugly.

General TACO obviously didn't Obama's memo about civil discourse.

Hypocrite.

By the way the Democrats started the KKK, so your little kkkons is really stupid and childish.

It may have been us good demos that started the kkk, but it's you kkkons that are threatening armed insurrection because a black man passed a moneymaking entitlement. Whose the racist now?

This OP is a feeble attempt to paint the right and Conservatives as monsters by projecting leftwing behaviour on us. [Like OWS]

It's a giant FAIL.

the OP is another dailykos, thinkprogess, mediamatters, hufferpost, useful idiot

You are another fox/beck/limbaugh brainwashed idiot that doesn't have the intelligence or ability to contribute anything, just trolling and parroting the propaganda you are programmed like a good obedient sheep. Baa

Look in the mirror asshole. You are the troll.

Hypocrite.

It may have been us good demos that started the kkk, but it's you kkkons that are threatening armed insurrection because a black man passed a moneymaking entitlement. Whose the racist now?

All you have is the race note and frankly having heard this song so many times, I don't give a flying fuck any more what you call me or anyone else.

I'm maxxed with the racist bullshit. Oh and by the way if it wasn't for white independents there wouldn't be a bi racial President in the White House.

Blacks don't have the votes to do it all on their own do they? Someone owes whitey a little thanks don't you think?

Would you care to cite just ONE example of this supposed 'thuggery and violence' from the TEA party?

Oh, never mind, you CAN'T!

LOL you obedient sheep make it too easy :D

Violent tea partier arrested at Democratic rally in Houston | Video Cafe

Hey pull your head out of your ass long enough to show us how that guy is a Tea Partier.

Here comes the deflections from the right wing trolls. Was the little pee-wee teabagger flag he was carrying and his violent rampage not enough? :asshole:

Hypocrite.

All you have is the race note and frankly having heard this song so many times, I don't give a flying fuck any more what you call me or anyone else.

I'm maxxed with the racist bullshit. Oh and by the way if it wasn't for white independents there wouldn't be a bi racial President in the White House.

Blacks don't have the votes to do it all on their own do they? Someone owes whitey a little thanks don't you think?

Yeah it's now the new Aesop tale of The Boy Who Cried Racism.

It has no meaning anymore.

Hey pull your head out of your ass long enough to show us how that guy is a Tea Partier.

Here comes the deflections from the right wing trolls. Was the little pee-wee teabagger flag he was carrying and his violent rampage not enough? :asshole:

You are an idiot, we don't have a flag moron.

Fail.

Hypocrite.

Ha Ha Ha! You are so racist you can't even admit that Obama is black!

What the matter? Can't handle the truth that the GOP are full of hate and violence? Calling for armed rebellions when they don't get their way like the babies they are? :eusa_hand:

So you're calling others hypocrites, while you are not denouncing the calling for violence from the GOP? :cuckoo: By your deflection, it looks like you just called yourself a troll and a hypocrite.

There was no call to violence from the GOP. The guy is NOT a spokesperson for the GOP, so you lied there. He WAS (past tense) a part of the GOP in 1 state.

Essentially, you're a lying little weasel, trying to stir the pot.

Begone, weasel.

You fascist fucks on the alleged "left" have some fucking audacity talking about violence and throwing "fits."

It's funny how you forget what happened in Wisconsin so fast or OWS so fast....

You fucks are hypocrites and generally pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back