Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"
ocal state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens."

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

I'd like to say that I get tired of being right, but the Left just loves to cheat so it was an easy call.

"
ocal state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens."

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

I'd like to say that I get tired of being right, but the Left just loves to cheat so it was an easy call.

This is the wet dream of the national democrat party and most likely a number of liberal whacks on this board. But its the Chicago way, so anything goes so long as it benefits the democrat stooges.

"

This is the wet dream of the national democrat party and most likely a number of liberal whacks on this board. But its the Chicago way, so anything goes so long as it benefits the democrat stooges.

The wet dream of the national democrat party and the goal of BO's illegal immigration plan. And the no guts GOP Congress will roll over and play dead for this two bit Chicago political thug in the White House.

However, many states are not remarkably distinguishing the licenses issued to both citizen and non-citizen alike, so it is difficult to see from an issued license if an individual is an American or not.

Bullshit.

Social Security Disability for not being able to speak English, food stamps, free driver's licenses,.....heck. I want to rescind my citizenship so I can get all of the free shit from Obama.

"

:eek:

Social Security Disability for not being able to speak English, food stamps, free driver's licenses,.....heck. I want to rescind my citizenship so I can get all of the free shit from Obama.

And yet they paid money in to receive it.

And yet they paid money in to receive it.
Not the ones he's been shipping into the country the last year or so....
And if you believe any of them have been honestly paying their taxes with their fake social security numbers....you're crazy.

And if you believe any of them have been honestly paying their taxes with their fake social security numbers....you're crazy.

Do you have names? So they're using a fake social security number, that must mean they paid.

Do you have names? So they're using a fake social security number, that must mean they paid.
Do I have names? What are you....a fucking idiot?
You've never heard of sub-contractors? Some jobs are under the table and don't treat you like an employee. Sub-contractors are supposed to pay their own taxes. The one way the person who paid you can alert the IRS is thru a 1099 form. If the person you paid to have work done never files taxes then they never pay. Fill out a 1099 on them and see how long they stay around. They're gone before you can say adios.

Last edited:
Non US citizens should never vote in US Elections. Any attempt by a non US citizen to vote in a US election should be met with the strongest preventative measures. It is a right to be preserved and limited to US citizens.

"

He's right, it happens but not in any great numbers. I get DMV affidavits from non citizens regularly (they do mark "no" under the "Are you a U.S. Citizen" question and a few get registered accidentally). They don't vote.

You've never heard of sub-contractors? Some jobs are under the table and don't treat you like an employee. Sub-contractors are supposed to pay their own taxes. The one way the person who paid you can alert the IRS is thru a 1099 form. If the person you paid to have work done never files taxes then they never pay. Fill out a 1099 on them and see how long they stay around. They're gone before you can say adios.

You claimed; 'Not the ones he's been shipping into the country the last year or so....' Any proof?

I require all sub-contractors to provide proof of citizenship.

'Under the table' is illegal.

Put employers that hire illegals in jail.

You claimed; 'Not the ones he's been shipping into the country the last year or so....' Any proof?

Plenty of proof. All one has to do is watch the Television.....listen to NPR....check out something other than "The Daily Show" for God's sakes!!!

BTW: If you were provided with proof of citizenship, like a driver's license or a fake social......like the ones Obama and Governors like Jerry Brown are providing them with, you won't know it's valid or not.

What database do you use to check their citizenship with? Now that Obama and guys like Jerry Brown are giving them I.Ds (Can't seem to give them to black so they can vote) how are you going to know they are really citizens?? Just FYI, did you know that in Arizona, cops can't even ask them if they're illegal during routine traffic stops. Something about it insulting their dignity or some silly horseshit.

So basically......STFU.

Last edited:

Plenty of proof. All one has to do is watch the Television.....listen to NPR....check out something other than "The Daily Show" for God's sakes!!!

BTW: If you were provided with proof of citizenship, like a driver's license or a fake social......like the ones Obama and Governors like Jerry Brown are providing them with, you won't know it's valid or not.

What database do you use to check their citizenship with? Now that Obama and guys like Jerry Brown are giving them I.Ds (Can't seem to give them to black so they can vote) how are you going to know they are really citizens?? Just FYI, did you know that in Arizona, cops can't even ask them if they're illegal during routine traffic stops. Something about it insulting their dignity or some silly horseshit.

So basically......STFU.

Legal non citizens get driver's licenses and SSNs.

So basically......STFU.

Legal non citizens get driver's licenses and SSNs.
No shit.

That was my point.

They get to vote too.

Forum List

Back