Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

"
ocal state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens."

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

I'd like to say that I get tired of being right, but the Left just loves to cheat so it was an easy call.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

The GOP War on Voting Rolling Stone

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed

• In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare. The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,” said Lorraine Minnite, professor of public policy and administration at Rutgers University.
  • There is more fraud in absentee ballots and voter registration than any other categories. The analysis shows 491 cases of absentee ballot fraud and 400 cases of registration fraud. A required photo ID at the polls would not have prevented these cases.
New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Why don't you tell us what a "Motor Voter" law does....we can start there.

Makes it simpler for EVERYONE to register vote. Why do you hate all legally eligible people the right to vote??

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

What Autonomous Nation wants EVERYONE to vote?

Do you agree or disagree? Any attempt by a non-US citizen to vote should be prevented. Yes or No?

I agree that any non-citizen who is found voting should be executed. Just as anyone found voting for anyone other than themselves, should be executed.

Election Fraud should be a capital crime, with only one punishment; forfeiture of one's life.

How about those that prevent LEGITIMATE US citizens from voting???

How about those bureaucrats that prevent LEGITMATE US political organizations from getting 501 c 3 status? Lerned you on that one.

Myth Buba, the ONLY one stopped was a Dem one

Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats!
Meet the group the IRS actually denied Democrats - Salon.com

One data point does not make for a trend. Otherwise, Lois would not be hiding.

IRS, Bengazzzzzi, Iran, etc. Keep trying Bubba, one day you Klowns MIGHT hit something!

"
ocal state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens."

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

I'd like to say that I get tired of being right, but the Left just loves to cheat so it was an easy call.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

• In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare. The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,” said Lorraine Minnite, professor of public policy and administration at Rutgers University.
  • There is more fraud in absentee ballots and voter registration than any other categories. The analysis shows 491 cases of absentee ballot fraud and 400 cases of registration fraud. A required photo ID at the polls would not have prevented these cases.
New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Makes it simpler for EVERYONE to register vote. Why do you hate all legally eligible people the right to vote??

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Semantics.

Now to the point of the article.....

Does one have to be a "legal" immigrant to get a Driver's license?

The "point" of the article was to push out a false narrative to the low informed right wingers that "illegals" are hijacking elections, which is just ANOTHER RIGHT WING MYTH.

Weird

"

US should want ALL eligible voters to vote, what's that 97% of US or so of voting age?

WHY would you want o restrict the vote of eligible voters again??

"As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down"

I agree that any non-citizen who is found voting should be executed. Just as anyone found voting for anyone other than themselves, should be executed.

Election Fraud should be a capital crime, with only one punishment; forfeiture of one's life.

How about those bureaucrats that prevent LEGITMATE US political organizations from getting 501 c 3 status? Lerned you on that one.

IRS, Bengazzzzzi, Iran, etc. Keep trying Bubba, one day you Klowns MIGHT hit something!

Call me Ernie Lynch, it's more appropriate than bubba. I did not vote for that president.

"

Compulsory voting is a system in which electors are obliged to vote in elections or attend a polling place on voting day. If an eligible voter does not attend a polling place, he or she may be subject to punitive measures such as fines or community service. As of August 2013, 22 countries were recorded as having laws for compulsory voting and 11 of these 22 countries as enforcing these laws in practice

Compulsory voting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Isn't it marvelous how the users of the clown-faced avatars have so little understanding of human nature, that they have no means to understand that the image is axiomatically how the reader imagines THEM?

LOL! You can NOT hide the idiots.

"

US should want ALL eligible voters to vote, what's that 97% of US or so of voting age?

"As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down"

An eligible US voter must be a US Citizen age 18 or over. The US Citizen and minimum age status should be authenticated before being granted access to vote. ALL others should be DENIED, not restricted. Most Americans will agree with that.

Isn't it marvelous how the users of the clown-faced avatars have so little understanding of human nature, that they have no means to understand that the image is axiomatically how the reader imagines THEM?

"

Semantics.

The "point" of the article was to push out a false narrative to the low informed right wingers that "illegals" are hijacking elections, which is just ANOTHER RIGHT WING MYTH.

Weird

Answer the question coward, do they have be "legal" to get the Driver's License?

"

Compulsory voting is a system in which electors are obliged to vote in elections or attend a polling place on voting day. If an eligible voter does not attend a polling place, he or she may be subject to punitive measures such as fines or community service. As of August 2013, 22 countries were recorded as having laws for compulsory voting and 11 of these 22 countries as enforcing these laws in practice

Too funny punk, you Lefty's believe EVERYTHING you believe in should be "compulsory".

"

Semantics.

Weird

Does one have to be "legal" to get their Driver's License?

Answer coward.

"

People rob banks. That's not a reason not to have banks.

Does one have to be "legal" to get their Driver's License?

Answer coward.

Weird, Bush DOJ UNPRECEDENTED 5 year investigation found not a single voter who impersonated another voter, the purpose of the GOP's war on voting

AGAIN, Why would someone risk a FELONY just to vote? We aren't talking about feeding their families, but voting????

An eligible US voter must be a US Citizen age 18 or over. The US Citizen and minimum age status should be authenticated before being granted access to vote. ALL others should be DENIED, not restricted. Most Americans will agree with that.

Yet the GOP chooses to try to restrict the vote ANYWAYS, Weird

Semantics.

Weird

Answer the question coward, do they have be "legal" to get the Driver's License?

Why Bubba? Does it have ANYTHING to do with the rights false premise of voter fraud?

Too funny punk, you Lefty's believe EVERYTHING you believe in should be "compulsory".

You asked the question Bubba

"What Autonomous Nation wants EVERYONE to vote?"

lol

Semantics.

Weird

Why Bubba? Does it have ANYTHING to do with the rights false premise of voter fraud?

(smile)

Check and mate pussy boy.

Semantics.

Weird

(smile)

Check and mate pussy boy.

Thanks Bubba, I love it when right wingers concede!

Forum List

Back