Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

Non US citizens should never vote in US Elections. Any attempt by a non US citizen to vote in a US election should be met with the strongest preventative measures. It is a right to be preserved and limited to US citizens.

Oh.............whoa! That's deep. I'm gonna really pay attention to what you have to say.

Do you agree or disagree? Any attempt by a non-US citizen to vote should be prevented. Yes or No?

I agree that any non-citizen who is found voting should be executed. Just as anyone found voting for anyone other than themselves, should be executed.

Election Fraud should be a capital crime, with only one punishment; forfeiture of one's life.

Typical Leftist Extremist...... Alinsky and Ayers would be proud. I was only recommending prevention.

Non US citizens should never vote in US Elections. Any attempt by a non US citizen to vote in a US election should be met with the strongest preventative measures. It is a right to be preserved and limited to US citizens.

Oh.............whoa! That's deep. I'm gonna really pay attention to what you have to say.

Do you agree or disagree? Any attempt by a non-US citizen to vote should be prevented. Yes or No?

Well....you will have to forgive me. I've yet to attain your level of intellect. For me, considering such a weighty question takes time and deliberation. It isn't as though you've stated the obvious or anything like that, you know.

Yes or No??

I agree that any non-citizen who is found voting should be executed. Just as anyone found voting for anyone other than themselves, should be executed.

Election Fraud should be a capital crime, with only one punishment; forfeiture of one's life.

Typical Leftist Extremist...... Alinsky and Ayers would be proud. I was only recommending prevention.

Yes! Leftist extremist!!

Well....you will have to forgive me. I've yet to attain your level of intellect. For me, considering such a weighty question takes time and deliberation. It isn't as though you've stated the obvious or anything like that, you know.

Presumably, as a US Citizen, you are struggling with a straight question: Should a Non Citizen be permitted to vote in a US Election? Should the US adopt the voting rules and criteria of Mexico?

Yes or No??

Whew! You smart people sure are tough. I'm really torn on this one. Maybe a few more years of college will give me insight?

"
ocal state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens."

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

I'd like to say that I get tired of being right, but the Left just loves to cheat so it was an easy call.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

The GOP War on Voting Rolling Stone

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed

• In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare. The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,” said Lorraine Minnite, professor of public policy and administration at Rutgers University.
  • There is more fraud in absentee ballots and voter registration than any other categories. The analysis shows 491 cases of absentee ballot fraud and 400 cases of registration fraud. A required photo ID at the polls would not have prevented these cases.
New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Presumably, as a US Citizen, you are struggling with a straight question: Should a Non Citizen be permitted to vote in a US Election? Should the US adopt the voting rules and criteria of Mexico?

Omagosh....omagosh....omagosh!! You are putting me on the spot!! I just can't decide!!

Why would someone not eligible to vote in the US risk a felony to vote???

PLEASE the reason and logic?

Should the US adopt the rules and criteria of Canada's Health Care system? Japan's defense system? Germany's education system??

lol

How about those that prevent LEGITIMATE US citizens from voting???

"
ocal state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens."

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

I'd like to say that I get tired of being right, but the Left just loves to cheat so it was an easy call.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

• In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare. The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,” said Lorraine Minnite, professor of public policy and administration at Rutgers University.
  • There is more fraud in absentee ballots and voter registration than any other categories. The analysis shows 491 cases of absentee ballot fraud and 400 cases of registration fraud. A required photo ID at the polls would not have prevented these cases.
New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Why don't you tell us what a "Motor Voter" law does....we can start there.

"

Uh... THAT was the purpose of the law.

Go back and study the debates... the Left literally claimed that merely BEING in the US provides the RIGHT TO VOTE!

True story.

Nonsense, it's PREMISED on BS

It's the same guy who blamed Obama for not prosecuting the Black Panther Party for the SUGGESTED voter intimidation in the 95% black precinct, even though it was Bush's DOJ who declined to prosecute. ANOTHER right wing nutter!

True story

Should the US adopt the rules and criteria of Canada's Health Care system? Japan's defense system? Germany's education system??

lol

Why would someone risk a felony to cross the US border illegally?

"

Go back and study the debates... the Left literally claimed that merely BEING in the US provides the RIGHT TO VOTE!

True story.

It's the same guy who blamed Obama for not prosecuting the Black Panther Party for the SUGGESTED voter intimidation in the 95% black precinct, even though it was Bush's DOJ who declined to prosecute. ANOTHER right wing nutter!

True story

You can't wish the truth away child.

"

Makes it simpler for EVERYONE to register vote. Why do you hate all legally eligible people the right to vote??

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

How about those bureaucrats that prevent LEGITMATE US political organizations from getting 501 c 3 status? Lerned you on that one.

lol

Why would someone risk a felony to cross the US border illegally?

lol, Personal gain versus none? You wingnutters lost it Bubba

How about those bureaucrats that prevent LEGITMATE US political organizations from getting 501 c 3 status? Lerned you on that one.

Myth Buba, the ONLY one stopped was a Dem one

Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats!
Meet the group the IRS actually denied Democrats - Salon.com

"

True story.

True story

You can't wish the truth away child.

Sure Bubba, sure.. ALL wingnutters EVER have are BS. Shocking

Who Is J. Christian Adams?

New Black Panthers Party fabulist J. Christian Adams is a long-time right-wing activist who began working for the U.S. Department of Justice during its notorious era of politicized hiring and now blogs for the right-wing media site Pajamas Media, often issuing false attacks on the Obama DOJ for its supposed politicization and "racial agenda." His forthcoming book, Injustice: Exposing The Racial Agenda Of The Obama Justice Department, promises to cover similar territory.

Adams Publishes Book Attacking Obama DOJ

Adams Is A Long-Time Right-Wing Activist

Adams Got His Start At DOJ During Bush Era Of Politicization

Adams Left DOJ To Push New Black Panther Party Fable

After The New Black Panthers Case: Adams Attacks DOJ Actions

After The New Black Panthers Case: Adams' Continued Right-Wing Activism

After The New Black Panthers Case: Adams Attacks DOJ Personnel

Myth Buba, the ONLY one stopped was a Dem one

Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats!
Meet the group the IRS actually denied Democrats - Salon.com

One data point does not make for a trend. Otherwise, Lois would not be hiding.

"

Makes it simpler for EVERYONE to register vote. Why do you hate all legally eligible people the right to vote??

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Semantics.

Now to the point of the article.....

Does one have to be a "legal" immigrant to get a Driver's license?

Forum List

Back