Bill O'Reilly: Everyone must 'understand' this about 2024 | Eric Bolling The Balance

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Bill O'Reilly: Everyone must 'understand' this about 2024 | Eric Bolling The Balance

QUOTE: O'Reilly torches Biden: Cable news legend Bill O'Reilly tears apart the modern liberal agenda while Americans wait for a Trump "avenger"-style return.

OP COMMENT: I miss the O'Reilly Factor. I miss Bill's thoughtful analysis. I might not always agree with it but it was pretty good more often than not.

QUOTE: O'Reilly torches Biden: Cable news legend Bill O'Reilly tears apart the modern liberal agenda while Americans wait for a Trump "avenger"-style return.

OP COMMENT: I miss the O'Reilly Factor. I miss Bill's thoughtful analysis. I might not always agree with it but it was pretty good more often than not.

The War on Xmas is Over! “We're going to start saying Merry Christmas again!”

He never did. If you think he did then you are Low IQ
Loofahs.jpg

He never did. If you think he did then you are Low IQ
Bill O'Reilly was fired for sexually abusing staffers. FOX paid out $25 million to his victims.

Bill O'Reilly was fired for sexually abusing staffers. FOX paid out $25 million to his victims.

I read your links and nowhere is it proven OReilly did any of that. See, it really doesn't matter if a man is guilty or not, he can be persecuted by the woman.

Forum List

Back