Former Clinton Foundation CEO Asks For Asylum In Russia???

Let me be the first to congratulate you on buying into yet another internet bullshit story. You have once again astounded us with your keen ability to dive deep into issues and research the truth!

Great job, dummy. Great job!

Let me be the first to congratulate you on buying into yet another internet bullshit story. You have once again astounded us with your keen ability to dive deep into issues and research the truth!

It was all a trick by Israeli intelligence to discredit him. Yeah, that's it.

Thus t he question marks at the end...and the "if true" tag. It has not been confirmed nor has it been denied. It was reported on a radio broadcast by a talk show host that took the article and translated it from Russia. So I google search it. You don't REALLY believe the lamestream media would report this if true, do ya? Now that WOULD be stupid.

(snicker)

Prove it's BS. You obviously know something no one else does. Link?

If he really wants to go to russia,he should talk to Trump. He has the plenty of connections over there to hook him up.

If he really wants to go to russia,he should talk to Trump. He has the plenty of connections over there to hook him up.

Seems that I recall that Putin made a hefty donation to the Hitlery slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation for the right to buy uranium? I have no issues with Russia at all. The Chi-coms that the Clintons are so chummy with does worry me a bit....

Absolutely false, someone is getting their information from the Clinton foundation.

Seems that I recall that Putin made a hefty donation to the Hitlery slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation for the right to buy uranium? I have no issues with Russia at all. The Chi-coms that the Clintons are so chummy with does worry me a bit....

So many imaginary things seem to bother you.

If true, this is even worse than the Wikileaks and Project Veritas exposure....

'
Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests "Urgent And Immediate" Asylum
Jesus, it is amazing how gullible you are. I just had to capture this post of yours for posterity.

I'm afraid to click on his link. Is it Alex Jones? :)

Yes, Karla Klunt....anything that doesn't paint the Hildebeast in anything but a flattering light, it just can't be true. Even the Wikileaks released e-mails are fake and not true!!!
14713715_1223985187657520_1816115867372235595_n.jpg

Absolutely false, someone is getting their information from the Clinton foundation.

Do you know how much money Trump owes to Russia?

Do you know how much the USA owes to China? Does that mean that the people are in bed with them? No, stupid. It means he loaned a bunch of money from whoever gave it cheapest. Anyway, the answer is, not very much at all relative to his assets. Not enough to even show up in his balance sheet...

'
Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests "Urgent And Immediate" Asylum
Jesus, it is amazing how gullible you are. I just had to capture this post of yours for posterity.

Yes, Karla Klunt....anything that doesn't paint the Hildebeast in anything but a flattering light, it just can't be true. Even the Wikileaks released e-mails are fake and not true!!!View attachment 95250

So you're finally admitting all that crap is just crap. Good for you.

Do you know how much money Trump owes to Russia?

Do you know how much the USA owes to China? Does that mean that the people are in bed with them? No, stupid. It means he loaned a bunch of money from whoever gave it cheapest. Anyway, the answer is, not very much at all relative to his assets. Not enough to even show up in his balance sheet...

How do you know that? Have you seen his tax returns?

'

Yes, Karla Klunt....anything that doesn't paint the Hildebeast in anything but a flattering light, it just can't be true. Even the Wikileaks released e-mails are fake and not true!!!View attachment 95250

Your hair is on fire.

Prove it's BS. You obviously know something no one else does. Link?
Oh, we keep forgetting you only have two brain cells and are incapable of detecting bullshit from a mile away.

Sorry about that. You're on your own, kid.

How about this. Since you have been lied to by your propaganda organs so many times, start from the premise that this is also total bullshit, and see if you can work backwards from there to confirm it is bullshit.

I know how hard it is for you rubes to not bleev everything shoveled down the Retard Facebook Feeds at you, but just try it ONCE IN A FUCKING WHILE, OKAY?!?!

Forum List

Back