Former Clinton Foundation CEO Asks For Asylum In Russia???

If he really wants to go to russia,he should talk to Trump. He has the plenty of connections over there to hook him up.

Absolutely false, someone is getting their information from the Clinton foundation.

Do you know how much money Trump owes to Russia?

Do you know how much the USA owes to China? Does that mean that the people are in bed with them? No, stupid. It means he loaned a bunch of money from whoever gave it cheapest. Anyway, the answer is, not very much at all relative to his assets. Not enough to even show up in his balance sheet...

How do you know that? Have you seen his tax returns?

Do you even know what a tax return is?

Just stop with the conspiracy nonsense already. There is zero reason to believe Trump has any connections with Russia... You are an idiot and were caught making a stupid statement, that's all that happened here.

If he really wants to go to russia,he should talk to Trump. He has the plenty of connections over there to hook him up.

Absolutely false, someone is getting their information from the Clinton foundation.

Do you know how much the USA owes to China? Does that mean that the people are in bed with them? No, stupid. It means he loaned a bunch of money from whoever gave it cheapest. Anyway, the answer is, not very much at all relative to his assets. Not enough to even show up in his balance sheet...

Just stop with the conspiracy nonsense already. There is zero reason to believe Trump has any connections with Russia... You are an idiot and were caught making a stupid statement, that's all that happened here.

Really? I don't think you are right.

Jesus, it is amazing how gullible you are. I just had to capture this post of yours for posterity.

We may be gullible in rare moments, perhaps. But it is not that which is fake that worries us, it is all that is true. You know, that 10,000 lies, denials, crimes and blatant bullshit we have to just sit here and endure in our lives --- because your government, and your asshole mainstream media doesn’t give a shit about truth and righteousness! And because the high and mighty fakes in Hollywood think they know what life is all about and promote their perversions and live a life of fantasy --- so they come off with their sanctimonious image of caring for the world by telling us to love the forest and animals, and praise everything gay. Yeah, thanks. And then of course all you wise ones who vote, you are the most mysterious of them all. I cannot tell what is of great value to you all.

Last edited:

Really? I don't think you are right.

Then prove it or get out of here...

Not expecting it to happen any time soon, as you have no case, and won't have one either.

Seems that I recall that Putin made a hefty donation to the Hitlery slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation for the right to buy uranium? I have no issues with Russia at all. The Chi-coms that the Clintons are so chummy with does worry me a bit....

So many imaginary things seem to bother you.

So are you saying that Hitlery didn't accept a donations from Russia and that she didn't approve uranium sales to Russia when she was Secretary of State and that a left-wing rag like the New York Times is lying? You see, they wrote that piece in April of 2015 knowing what a short attention span that the dumbed down American serfs have while attempting to maintain some journalistic integrity.

If true, this is even worse than the Wikileaks and Project Veritas exposure....

'
Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests "Urgent And Immediate" Asylum
Hi, Dale. I'd wait for confirmation before going further with this. I went to the article's home page, and believe it to be an extreme org. These publications often print wishful thinking as truth.

Thanks for the input.....I was simply putting this out there because I was listening to a podcast I had recorded and the ones reporting it claimed that it was on a Russian news site that they had to translate so I looked it up on the web to see if there was an English version of it, posted it for the masses to peruse. It certainly wouldn't surprise me given the recent revelations of Jeff Rovin and how he used his connections to keep Clinton scandals out of public view. I think it's very possible that Braverman, someone that resigned abruptly was worried that he could be put on the "hit" list so he couldn't be questioned lest the next data dump of Wikileaks e-mails brings up his name......the utter corruption that is going on right under our noses by both bought and paid for political parties is absolutely jaw dropping and even worse than what I knew about. I am not saying that this story is 100 percent true but it's worth looking into.

Meet The Man Who Can Expose "The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal" | Zero Hedge

Seems that I recall that Putin made a hefty donation to the Hitlery slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation for the right to buy uranium? I have no issues with Russia at all. The Chi-coms that the Clintons are so chummy with does worry me a bit....

So are you saying that Hitlery didn't accept a donations from Russia and that she didn't approve uranium sales to Russia when she was Secretary of State and that a left-wing rag like the New York Times is lying? You see, they wrote that piece in April of 2015 knowing what a short attention span that the dumbed down American serfs have while attempting to maintain some journalistic integrity.

No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal
The fact is, Clinton was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

She, or any one of the other members of the committee could have objected and forced the president, who was the only one with authority to stop the deal, to make a decision whether to overrule the committee. None of the members could individually overrule the decision of the committee. None of those members, including her, objected. The decision was not hers alone to make. Dumb ass.

'
Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests "Urgent And Immediate" Asylum
Hi, Dale. I'd wait for confirmation before going further with this. I went to the article's home page, and believe it to be an extreme org. These publications often print wishful thinking as truth.

Thanks for the input.....I was simply putting this out there because I was listening to a podcast I had recorded and the ones reporting it claimed that it was on a Russian news site that they had to translate so I looked it up on the web to see if there was an English version of it, posted it for the masses to peruse. It certainly wouldn't surprise me given the recent revelations of Jeff Rovin and how he used his connections to keep Clinton scandals out of public view. I think it's very possible that Braverman, someone that resigned abruptly was worried that he could be put on the "hit" list so he couldn't be questioned lest the next data dump of Wikileaks e-mails brings up his name......the utter corruption that is going on right under our noses by both bought and paid for political parties is absolutely jaw dropping and even worse than what I knew about. I am not saying that this story is 100 percent true but it's worth looking into.

That'e your problem dumb ass. You fall for any crazy claim that comes along, no matter how stupid or unfounded, and then claim it is part of your exhaustive research.

Anything in anyway related to Sorcha Faal can be put to bed as being disinfo.

Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests “Urgent And Immediate” Asylum

'

That'e your problem dumb ass. You fall for any crazy claim that comes along, no matter how stupid or unfounded, and then claim it is part of your exhaustive research.

I have no problem at all....I can't confirm nor deny the claims and added the appropriate disclaimers. I found it interesting that it IS confirmed that Braverman resigned suddenly with little to no explanation. You lack critical thinking skills...that much is obvious. You are like a bulldog.....loyal to your owners (the leftard clown posse) but not very bright at all.

(snicker)

The fact is, Clinton was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

She, or any one of the other members of the committee could have objected and forced the president, who was the only one with authority to stop the deal, to make a decision whether to overrule the committee. None of the members could individually overrule the decision of the committee. None of those members, including her, objected. The decision was not hers alone to make. Dumb ass.

Have some cheese with your w(h)ine.......http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Have some cheese with your w(h)ine.......http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

From your own link

"Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown."

What is known is that Clinton was only 1 member of the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

She didn't have the authority to approve the sale. Dumb ass. I'm sure that tinfoil hat is preventing this info from entering what you are using for a brain,

From your own link

"Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown."

What is known is that Clinton was only 1 member of the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

She didn't have the authority to approve the sale. Dumb ass. I'm sure that tinfoil hat is preventing this info from entering what you are using for a brain,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Did Russia donate to Hitlery......"yes" or "no"???
Did Russia get the uranium...."yes" or "no"???????

Thanks for playing and take your "Dale Just Kicked My Ass Again" t-shirt as a parting gift....

(snicker)

'

A little digging.

It's from www.whatdoesitmean.com

Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

Here's a wiki on the author of this article Sorcha Faal.

"Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him."

"In 2004, the site claimed to be by Booth.[2] In 2005, it claimed to be by a Russian scientist named Sorcha Faal,"

So, it's either by some conspiracy nutjob, or by some Russia, probably the former.

Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth

Here's a story which "proves" everything they say is true.

"Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth"

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

I'd say this one has been made up.

From your own link

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Did Russia donate to Hitlery......"yes" or "no"???

Thanks for playing and take your "Dale Just Kicked My Ass Again" t-shirt as a parting gift....

(snicker)

Sure, you won. That bizzarro world you inhabit, where Hillary actually made the decision to let Russia buy that Canadian company, can certainly award you a victory trophy for creating your own world. Congratulations on your ability to ignore reality.

'

A little digging.

"Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him."

"In 2004, the site claimed to be by Booth.[2] In 2005, it claimed to be by a Russian scientist named Sorcha Faal,"

So, it's either by some conspiracy nutjob, or by some Russia, probably the former.

Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth

"Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth"

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

It has been contended that Sorcha Faal is actually a CIA disinformation front that throws out some half-truths while throwing out bait in an attempt to discredit those that use the alternative media for their news source instead of the lamestream media. They have purposely garnered a bad reputation so when they take a story from another source and post it, it clouds the issue. I didn't use the website of Sorcha Faal for that reason.

From your own link

(snicker)

Sure, you won. That bizzarro world you inhabit, where Hillary actually made the decision to let Russia buy that Canadian company, can certainly award you a victory trophy for creating your own world. Congratulations on your ability to ignore reality.

So you are saying that Russia donated to Hitlery's slush fund out of the goodness of their heart??? You are beyond "stupid".......seriously.

'

A little digging.

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

It has been contended that Sorcha Faal is actually a CIA disinformation front that throws out some half-truths while throwing out bait in an attempt to discredit those that use the alternative media for their news source instead of the lamestream media. They have purposely garnered a bad reputation so when they take a story from another source and post it, it clouds the issue. I didn't use the website of Sorcha Faal for that reason.

Yep. A place for everything , and everything in it's place. That's how the really good conspiracy nuts do it. If something turns out differently than you expected, it just gets absorbed as another part of the conspiracy.

Forum List

Back