Good Question:If Cubs Lose The World Serious, Will All Hell Break Loose In South Chicago?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: :Boom2: Now here is an new/interesting topic we can all discuss. World Series about to start, Cleveland/Chicago. Well, they are not exactly "Typical Middle or Upper Middle class" neighborhoods where they don't burn down their town centers when a jury decision doesn't go their way. :meow:

So what will happen if Chicago loses? Will there be violence in South Chicago?
And what happens if Cleveland loses? Will many of the democrats start burning cars and small businesses? {well, thats after they loot them}
:hellno:
My Prediction? Cleveland in 7,,,,and nothing much changes in South Chicago. The following day will just seem like any other day in Chicago.
:banana2::banana:

:boohoo: :Boom2: Now here is an new/interesting topic we can all discuss. World Series about to start, Cleveland/Chicago. Well, they are not exactly "Typical Middle or Upper Middle class" neighborhoods where they don't burn down their town centers when a jury decision doesn't go their way. :meow:

And what happens if Cleveland loses? Will many of the democrats start burning cars and small businesses? {well, thats after they loot them}
My Prediction? Cleveland in 7,,,,and nothing much changes in South Chicago. The following day will just seem like any other day in Chicago.

The hood rats will riot. Not like they need to much reason to bust a window and rip off some nikes.

• Banned

The hood rats will riot. Not like they need to much reason to bust a window and rip off some nikes.
well it depends on how many small businesses are left to trash.

Whaddya talking about....Cubs fans are from the side of town where they don't riot

The South side of Chitown is White Sox territory; Wrigleyville is a very hip neighborhood for sports, bars and grub. There is one problem for beer drinkers at Wrigley Field, the only rest rooms are on the field level.

The South side of Chitown is White Sox territory; Wrigleyville is a very hip neighborhood for sports, bars ad grub. There is one problem for beer drinkers at Wrigley Field, the only rest rooms are on the field level.
Wow, since Hipsters won't pee off of the upper deck, there will be lots of traffic on those stairs

Good Question:If Cubs Lose The World Serious, Will All Hell Break Loose In South Chicago?

If all Hell breaks loose in South Chicago, will anyone notice any difference?

"World Serious"? Really?

Did you mean "Whirled Ceres"?
She still has motion sickness from that btw. Goddesses should not ride the Tilt-a-Whirl.

well it depends on how many small businesses are left to trash.

They don't need any businesses to loot. They will just eat their own when they run out of stuff to distroy.

Whaddya talking about....Cubs fans are from the side of town where they don't riot
No, that would be the White Sox fans.

after cubs lose the World Serious, they will have to change their entrance signs to,,,"Welcome To South Chicago, Excuse The Mess,We Lost Our Tempers"

after cubs lose the World Serious, they will have to change their entrance signs to,,,"Welcome To South Chicago, Excuse The Mess,We Lost Our Tempers"

Are you retarded?

You've been told three or four times now (correctly) that the South Side is White Sox territory --- not Cubs.

I've never lived in Chicago in my life and even I know that. Dumb shit.

ALL of which is moot anyway. There's no way the Cubs are "losing" to Cleveland. They're way too strong. Actually since Chicago has both a baseball team and a Presidential candidate poised to win within ten days of each other, it would actually make less non-sense for you to create one of your typical inane threads on the opposite prospect --- both of them winning.

Cubs are a north side team. The White Socks are south siders.

Cubs are a north side team. The White Socks are south siders.
i know, but many who live in south chicago are terminally insane,,they will be looking for an excuse to riot

i know, but many who live in south chicago are terminally insane,,they will be looking for an excuse to riot

Like this?

Trump looms over Cubs World Series
The team’s owners are top donors to the GOP nominee, and they’re working to tamp down criticism for blurring the line.
Trump looms over Cubs World Series

Forum List

Back