Former Clinton Foundation CEO Asks For Asylum In Russia???

No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal
The fact is, Clinton was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

She, or any one of the other members of the committee could have objected and forced the president, who was the only one with authority to stop the deal, to make a decision whether to overrule the committee. None of the members could individually overrule the decision of the committee. None of those members, including her, objected. The decision was not hers alone to make. Dumb ass.

Have some cheese with your w(h)ine.......http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

From your own link

"Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown."

What is known is that Clinton was only 1 member of the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

She didn't have the authority to approve the sale. Dumb ass. I'm sure that tinfoil hat is preventing this info from entering what you are using for a brain,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Did Russia donate to Hitlery......"yes" or "no"???
Did Russia get the uranium...."yes" or "no"???????

Thanks for playing and take your "Dale Just Kicked My Ass Again" t-shirt as a parting gift....

(snicker)

Sure, you won. That bizzarro world you inhabit, where Hillary actually made the decision to let Russia buy that Canadian company, can certainly award you a victory trophy for creating your own world. Congratulations on your ability to ignore reality.

So you are saying that Russia donated to Hitlery's slush fund out of the goodness of their heart??? You are beyond "stupid".......seriously.

I'm saying that you are crazy, and your crazy theories are stumbling over each other.

If true, this is even worse than the Wikileaks and Project Veritas exposure....

'
Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests "Urgent And Immediate" Asylum

A little digging.

It's from www.whatdoesitmean.com

Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

Here's a wiki on the author of this article Sorcha Faal.

"Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him."

"In 2004, the site claimed to be by Booth.[2] In 2005, it claimed to be by a Russian scientist named Sorcha Faal,"

So, it's either by some conspiracy nutjob, or by some Russia, probably the former.

Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth

Here's a story which "proves" everything they say is true.

"Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth"

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

I'd say this one has been made up.

It has been contended that Sorcha Faal is actually a CIA disinformation front that throws out some half-truths while throwing out bait in an attempt to discredit those that use the alternative media for their news source instead of the lamestream media. They have purposely garnered a bad reputation so when they take a story from another source and post it, it clouds the issue. I didn't use the website of Sorcha Faal for that reason.

Yep. A place for everything , and everything in it's place. That's how the really good conspiracy nuts do it. If something turns out differently than you expected, it just gets absorbed as another part of the conspiracy.

Yeah, bulldog...there is no such thing as conspiracies and even though you have the proof leaked to you right in front of your face....it's not real because you can't wrap your mind around the fact that the wealthiest and most powerful people would ever pull strings....doesn't happen! You have a double digit IQ, dude....

From your own link

"Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown."

What is known is that Clinton was only 1 member of the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

She didn't have the authority to approve the sale. Dumb ass. I'm sure that tinfoil hat is preventing this info from entering what you are using for a brain,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Did Russia donate to Hitlery......"yes" or "no"???

Thanks for playing and take your "Dale Just Kicked My Ass Again" t-shirt as a parting gift....

(snicker)

Sure, you won. That bizzarro world you inhabit, where Hillary actually made the decision to let Russia buy that Canadian company, can certainly award you a victory trophy for creating your own world. Congratulations on your ability to ignore reality.

So you are saying that Russia donated to Hitlery's slush fund out of the goodness of their heart??? You are beyond "stupid".......seriously.

I'm saying that you are crazy, and your crazy theories are stumbling over each other.

Your opinion of me doesn't mean diddly squat. Hitlery certainly is trying make dullards like you believe in "conspiracy theories" and that the Russkies are conspiring to keep her out of office by exposing her and her leftard pals for being the corrupt pieces of shit that they most definitely are. It's a "CONSPIRACY" by Putin for exposing the lamestream media for trying to carry that unpopular klunt across the finish line. James O'Keefe is a Russian agent and Project Veritas is a KGB operation for exposing the racketeering of the DNC using voter fraud and using agent provocateurs in attempts to provoke violence at Trump rallies. The KGB got former Clinton chef Tracey Martin to say that the Clintons use the "n" word freely...btw, Tracey Martin is black. I suppose Jeff Rovin is an agent of Russia that was planted here back in the 80's and 90's to fix scandalous activities of the sexual perversions of the Clintons so that their sex lives were never aired like the dirty laundry that it is.....it's allllll a conspiracy, right, bulldawg????

(snicker)

'
Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests "Urgent And Immediate" Asylum

A little digging.

"Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him."

"In 2004, the site claimed to be by Booth.[2] In 2005, it claimed to be by a Russian scientist named Sorcha Faal,"

So, it's either by some conspiracy nutjob, or by some Russia, probably the former.

Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth

"Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth"

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

It has been contended that Sorcha Faal is actually a CIA disinformation front that throws out some half-truths while throwing out bait in an attempt to discredit those that use the alternative media for their news source instead of the lamestream media. They have purposely garnered a bad reputation so when they take a story from another source and post it, it clouds the issue. I didn't use the website of Sorcha Faal for that reason.

But then again, if someone basically takes their info from that website, then sticks up on their own website, and doesn't source a single thing, is it a good source? The answer is no.

'

A little digging.

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

But then again, if someone basically takes their info from that website, then sticks up on their own website, and doesn't source a single thing, is it a good source? The answer is no.

Probably not and it's all intended to cloud the issue and cast doubt...but based on the past information of Eric Braverman's departure of the Clinton foundation and that it was abrupt , you have to admit that it should give anyone "pause for thought" especially given the short shelf life of anyone that has potentially damaging evidence about her and Bill....no?

From your own link

(snicker)

Your opinion of me doesn't mean diddly squat. Hitlery certainly is trying make dullards like you believe in "conspiracy theories" and that the Russkies are conspiring to keep her out of office by exposing her and her leftard pals for being the corrupt pieces of shit that they most definitely are. It's a "CONSPIRACY" by Putin for exposing the lamestream media for trying to carry that unpopular klunt across the finish line. James O'Keefe is a Russian agent and Project Veritas is a KGB operation for exposing the racketeering of the DNC using voter fraud and using agent provocateurs in attempts to provoke violence at Trump rallies. The KGB got former Clinton chef Tracey Martin to say that the Clintons use the "n" word freely...btw, Tracey Martin is black. I suppose Jeff Rovin is an agent of Russia that was planted here back in the 80's and 90's to fix scandalous activities of the sexual perversions of the Clintons so that their sex lives were never aired like the dirty laundry that it is.....it's allllll a conspiracy, right, bulldawg????

(snicker)

You can't even get that part strait. Nobody said OKeefe was a Russian agent. He's just a liar, and that has been proven by several investigations. I never expect you to recognize reality because you are too invested in all the bullshit that you fell for long ago, but I will point out when you get more nuttier than usual. You are nuttier than usual right now.

(snicker)

(snicker)

You can't even get that part strait. Nobody said OKeefe was a Russian agent. He's just a liar, and that has been proven by several investigations. I never expect you to recognize reality because you are too invested in all the bullshit that you fell for long ago, but I will point out when you get more nuttier than usual. You are nuttier than usual right now.
What lies?

(snicker)

What lies?

Every video he ever released. The Acorn videos were proven to be nothing more than edited video. Why do you think he had to pay $100,000.00 to the woman he lied about in that one? Several investigations into Planned Parenthood showed that that video was a lie too. The guy is scum, and only idiots believe is crap.

(snicker)

What lies?

Every video he ever released. The Acorn videos were proven to be nothing more than edited video. Why do you think he had to pay $100,000.00 to the woman he lied about in that one? Several investigations into Planned Parenthood showed that that video was a lie too. The guy is scum, and only idiots believe is crap.
Oh....so all his recording of democrats speaking were lies....got it.....

'

A little digging.

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

Probably not and it's all intended to cloud the issue and cast doubt...but based on the past information of Eric Braverman's departure of the Clinton foundation and that it was abrupt , you have to admit that it should give anyone "pause for thought" especially given the short shelf life of anyone that has potentially damaging evidence about her and Bill....no?

Well, that doesn't mean much other than someone didn't want to work there any more. Hillary might not be the best boss to work with, that doesn't mean she can't be president.

(snicker)

(snicker)

"Strait"???? HOLY shit......but I digress...my post flew right over your sloped shaped skull like a fighter jet going Mach 1. O'Keefe hasn't been proven to have lied about anything...the video is the tale of the tape. You ignore the revelations about the leaked e-mails, you ignore how John Kerry went to Ecuador to cut off Assange's internet access but much to Horse-faced Kerry, Assange had a back up plan and it's all coming out that what you believe to be a "democracy" (that was actually intended to be a REPUBLIC) is an unmitigated joke....but you will plow ahead (being the uneducated stupid fuck that you are) and declare that Hitlery is being unfairly attacked and that the bribe to an FBI deputy's wife is false and that Comey's ties to the Clintons is just accidental...how the e-mails showing that the DNC skewed the nomination in Hitlery's favor and how the DNC funded the chaos at Trump rallies, how the polls are being manipulated per Hitlery and John Podesta's instructions with the lamestream media touting it....keep on believing that, you double digit IQ'd moron. Keep ignoring the shit that is being shoved in your face and inhale deeply..... as if it was a bouquet of roses...,...because you are just that fucking stupid.

'

A little digging.

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

Well, that doesn't mean much other than someone didn't want to work there any more. Hillary might not be the best boss to work with, that doesn't mean she can't be president.

She is certainly the choice of the very banking oligarchs that have been in charge of this debt slavery system and she is good at following orders because there is enough baggage to fill the cargo-hold of several 757s to keep her compliant...she will go along. We know from her speeches that she doesn't believe in borders. She is the pick of the globalists and that's not even disputable.

A little digging.

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

She is certainly the choice of the very banking oligarchs that have been in charge of this debt slavery system and she is good at following orders because there is enough baggage to fill the cargo-hold of several 757s to keep her compliant...she will go along. We know from her speeches that she doesn't believe in borders. She is the pick of the globalists and that's not even disputable.

Yes she is. But is she that because she'll do the bidding of the rich and Trump won't? Or would both do the bidding of the rich? Probably the latter.

Does business think that Trump is going to destabilize the country and therefore make them lose money? Probably. Look at Brexit, the British leaving the EU and see what a destabilizing factor can have on a country.
XE: GBP / USD Currency Chart. British Pound to US Dollar Rates

How much would the Dollar lose the day Trump would be elected?

Yes she is. But is she that because she'll do the bidding of the rich and Trump won't? Or would both do the bidding of the rich? Probably the latter.

Does business think that Trump is going to destabilize the country and therefore make them lose money? Probably. Look at Brexit, the British leaving the EU and see what a destabilizing factor can have on a country.

Brexit was awesome...I am leveraged quite heavily in the LSE and they now really have their shit together, being that they freed themselves....

The U.K has the power to turn their situation around...the shackles that bind them have keys and these keys are in their own pockets. The same goes for us. Why and the fuck should we continue to be debt slaves? Fuck the bankers...they are the little men that hide behind the curtain. I could fix what ails this country and ALL countries with a few common sense solutions. We have been fooled into thinking that we need rulers and not capable of self governance. While we have been waking up to this self-imposed slavery system, they have used our sweat equity to enrich themselves while developing technology that could free humanity from the yoke....but they are using that technology to tighten the reins. Fuck them....live free or die is my motto.....want to be a drone or a cog in their system? Knock yourself out........that's not me.

The U.K has the power to turn their situation around...the shackles that bind them have keys and these keys are in their own pockets. The same goes for us. Why and the fuck should we continue to be debt slaves? Fuck the bankers...they are the little men that hide behind the curtain. I could fix what ails this country and ALL countries with a few common sense solutions. We have been fooled into thinking that we need rulers and not capable of self governance. While we have been waking up to this self-imposed slavery system, they have used our sweat equity to enrich themselves while developing technology that could free humanity from the yoke....but they are using that technology to tighten the reins. Fuck them....live free or die is my motto.....want to be a drone or a cog in their system? Knock yourself out........that's not me.
image.jpeg

But isn't that the point, the Brits think they're now suddenly free, but everyone else knows they're as free as they were before, i.e., not free. Bankers and money people basically buy elections, they've been doing it for a long time. How much did 2012 cost the politicians to have federal elections?

They're estimating that this election cycle will cost $6.6 billion. Open Secrets estimates the last one cost $6.3 billion.

The 2012 Election: Our Price Tag (Finally) for the Whole Ball of Wax

The only reason this one isn't like $9 million is because Trump has tapped into the freebie market, yeah, the media he loves to say are against him, are actually for him. Go figure.
election_totals2-thumb-500x394-10675.png

Just as people go and buy Coca Cola and Pepsi, simply because they advertise themselves to death, and people listen to this advertising, the two main political parties do the same. This means they're open for business, in other words, if you're willing to give them the money so they can tell the zombies what to think, they'll you'll get a slice of the pie.

Nothing is different. They're not even talking about this, Trump isn't talking about this, nothing is going to change. The bankers will still be in charge. The rich will still be in charge.

Again, I've said it a hundred times, unless you change the monopoly on power in DC with Proportional Representation, nothing will change. And Trump's not talking about that.

(snicker)

What lies?

Yes. The way the video was edited, they were lies.

(snicker)

What lies?

Yes. The way the video was edited, they were lies.
You mean the democrats speaking?

Forum List

Back