Forgiveness

They analyzed your dream?

No, I've studied their methods. I'm currently taking a class with Eugene Gendlin on dream analysis.

How I worked with the dream of the baseball bat was to tell the dream from the perspective of the subject being hit with the bat, the subject doing the hitting and the bat itself.

Yet, all we saw was your disturbance about not being able to kill the poster.

If you've since done that, good for you.

How did it feel being beating repeatedly with a baseball bat? Just curious.

.... The member who "starred" in the dream, represented a part of myself I have trouble with.

That holier than thou part?

Yes, the critical, holier than thou part of myself, that I am battling to subdue. The part of me that takes any nasty thing someone says about me to heart and turns it against me.

The part of me that beats up on myself.

Last edited:
No, I've studied their methods. I'm currently taking a class with Eugene Gendlin on dream analysis.

How I worked with the dream of the baseball bat was to tell the dream from the perspective of the subject being hit with the bat, the subject doing the hitting and the bat itself.

.... The member who "starred" in the dream, represented a part of myself I have trouble with.

Yes, the critical, holier than thou part of myself, that I am battling to subdue.
Good. If that's what it takes for you to have insight, then good.

:lol: ETA your edit:
The part of me that takes any nasty thing someone says about me to heart.
Well, that is not the same thing as a holier than thou attitude.

Last edited:

Yes, the critical, holier than thou part of myself, that I am battling to subdue.

I'm sorry that you and everyone else took it as literal truth. That was hurtful to FF.

"Holier than thou" is what my Catholic family were.

Last edited:
TM interacts with each of us. We interact with her. If she interacts with more then one person and more then one person responds...that is not a pile on. That is everyone saying the same damn thing to her...that she is a crazy damn hack loon.

TM gets what she gives out. She calls everyone a liar, they call her a liar back. It rather simple.

Thread after thread after thread in the Flame Zone. It's a pile on.

Then she should learn something dont you think?

What is it you're trying to "teach" her?

That if she criticises someone's post everyone will jump on her for it?

If you addressed her words, instead of her character she might learn something about posting. All she's learning from you folks is that she's the board scapegoat. She gives some people an excuse to be abusive.

Last edited:

I'm sorry that you and everyone else took it as literal truth. That was hurtful to FF.

*gasp* Just when I think your blatant inability to accept ANY responsibility for anything you do could get any worse....

:eek:

Far be it for me to speak to what is hurtful to FF or not, but forgive me (or not) if I find your sincerity as to what is or is not hurtful to Foxfyre to be a bunch of horseshit. A steaming pile of horseshit, as a matter of fact.

Perhaps she found your frustration at not being able to beat her to death in your dream, not for a lack of trying, rather hurtful. Perhaps. Or, perhaps she found that not hurtful so much, but something about which she should be concerned.

If you dreamed about me, posted that, and said that the dream frustrated you because you tried and tried to kill me and couldn't, I would be concerned about you. I would block any chance you would have to communicate to me. Yes, I would be very concerned.

If you addressed her words, instead of her character she might learn something about posting. All she's learning from you folks is that she's the board scapegoat. She gives some people an excuse to be abusive.
TM rarely if ever addresses any specific poster.

And, you're talking out your ass. You obviously know nothing about the TM style.

When you do, then you can post your holier than thou bullshit.

Last edited:

*gasp* Just when I think your blatant inability to accept ANY responsibility for anything you do could get any worse....

Far be it for me to speak to what is hurtful to FF or not, but forgive me (or not) if I find your sincerity as to what is or is not hurtful to Foxfyre to be a bunch of horseshit. A steaming pile of horseshit, as a matter of fact.

Perhaps she found your frustration at not being able to beat her to death in your dream, not for a lack of trying, rather hurtful. Perhaps. Or, perhaps she found that not hurtful so much, but something about which she should be concerned.

If you dreamed about me, posted that, and said that the dream frustrated you because you tried and tried to kill me and couldn't, I would be concerned about you. I would block any chance you would have to communicate to me. Yes, I would be very concerned.

I think she found it hurtful to be named by you. I didn't name her. I've called quite a few posters "holier than thou". Ask a lot of the Christians, they'll tell you I've called them that.

I regret that FF was hurt by my thread about that dream.

I've never raised my hand to hit anyone. I've never used a baseball bat to hurt someone. I was, (according to my sister) beat with one when I was a child. I don't remember it.

It's not surprising a baseball bat would turn up in my nightmare.

Last edited:

TM rarely if ever addresses any specific poster.

And, you're talking out your ass. You obviously know nothing about the TM style.

When you do, then you can post your holier than thou bullshit.

I've seen plenty of TM pile ons and Flame Threads about her. She has a good heart. It disgusts me how she is maligned as a person. NOBODY deserves that kind of abuse.

Last edited:
Since Syrenn thanked you, should I take that as her passive aggressiveness toward TM?
No. Syrenn has been completely transparent and direct in what she thinks of TM. So have I.

:lol:

I don't think my criticism of FF is veiled in any way. It's blatantly obvious. Nice little tag team the two of you, though.

The point i was making sky is that you said you do not participate in pile on's. You do participate in them.

Learning capacity is a measure of intelligence, so ..............

Since Syrenn thanked you, should I take that as her passive aggressiveness toward TM?

Yep.... that is very passive aggressive.... followed but the next post laughing with her.

No hiding, now secrets,

OK. According to you, use of the "thanks" function is passive aggressive. Some people are sneakier. They pos rep a nasty comment but don't use the thanks function because they don't want anyone to know they approve of a critical post.

A guy here told me that he does that kind of thing.

I dont' think the thanks function is passive aggressive. Everyone can see who liked the post. It's not hidden.

Last edited:

I think she found it hurtful to be named by you. I didn't name her. I've called quite a few posters "holier than thou". Ask a lot of the Christians, they'll tell you I've called them that.

I've never raised my hand to hit anyone. I've never used a baseball bat to hurt someone. I was, (according to my sister) beat with one when I was a child. I don't remember it.

Again, you are in no position to speak for Foxfyre.

The arrogance that you think you can is dumbfounding.

And, I find it quite interesting that your sentence that I bolded is in the passive voice.

As I said, just when I think your blatant inability to accept ANY responsibility for anything you do could not get any worse....

No. Syrenn has been completely transparent and direct in what she thinks of TM. So have I.

I don't think my criticism of FF is veiled in any way. It's blatantly obvious. Nice little tag team the two of you, though.

The point i was making sky is that you said you do not participate in pile on's. You do participate in them.

Feel free to point out any time you think I am deliberately scapegoating someone. I don't do that.

I have no wish to teach her anything. Her hack shit is amusing to mock.

I do address her words.... i mock them and laugh at them. It has nothing to do with her as a person. I feel sorry for her as a person.

Last edited:

Feel free to point out any time you think I am deliberately scapegoating someone. I don't do that.
Why don't you explain how anyone is scapegoating TM?

Grow a spine for a change and be direct.

I do address her words.... i mock them and laugh at them. It has nothing to do with her as a person. I feel sorry for her as a person.

Who are YOU to feel sorry for her or anyone here as a PERSON? What I know about her is that she has big heart and poor posting skills.

Her posting is no reflection on her value as a person, a human being.

She's ganged up on continuously.

Again, you are in no position to speak for Foxfyre.

The arrogance that you think you can is dumbfounding.

And, I find it quite interesting that your sentence that I bolded is in the passive voice.

As I said, just when I think your blatant inability to accept ANY responsibility for anything you do could not get any worse....

Ask FF if she felt hurt by the thread. Ask her if she was angry. She won't talk to me, I can only guess.

I regret that FF was named in the thread as the subject of my dream and that she and all of you took my dream literally.

It wasn't skillful for me to talk about my dream on line with strangers.

You're continually criticising me and trying to pick a fight.

Last edited:

Who are YOU to feel sorry for her or anyone here as a PERSON? What I know about her is that she has big heart and poor posting skills.

Who am I to feel sorry for her? Funny that sky. Does pitty work better for you since she is pathetic?

And when she posts with her big heart sky, do you see me laughing at her? No i don't think you do.

Her posting is quite the reflection of herself and of her value as a person. Which is why i feel sorry for her.

Who am I to feel sorry for her? Funny that sky. Does pitty work better for you since she is pathetic?

And when she posts with her big heart sky, do you see me laughing at her? No i don't think you do.

Her posting is quite the reflection of herself and of her value as a person. Which is why i feel sorry for her.

Well, I'm not joining the TM pile on.

Well, I'm not joining the TM pile on.

No one is asking you to sky.

Forum List

Back