Forget about Clinton and Cosby being rapists! TRUMP TALKED DIRTY!

Proud Boy

Nov 18, 2018
What's wrong with you people!

What is this world coming to when a President can talk dirty, but it's wrong to rape women?

Do you realize your screen name is used by a group of racist incel types? I mean I know tRump made racism OK, but nobody wantz to be known as an incel do they?

• Banned
Do you realize your screen name is used by a group of racist incel types? I mean I know tRump made racism OK, but nobody wantz to be known as an incel do they?
Trump is cracking down on racism and the Proud Boys are doing their part as Americans to help end racism as well.

What have you done to help stop the liberals racism?

Trump is cracking down on racism and the Proud Boys are doing their part as Americans to help end racism as well.

Uuummmm...... Liberal racism?

You smokin' that loco weed kid?

Also, just how is tRump "cracking down" on racism? He encourages it at every turn, you eunuchs eat it up with a spoon.

What is this world coming to when a President can talk dirty, but it's wrong to rape women?

ok. so we all agree:

Racism is bad

Rape is bad

Talking dirty in the right situation is ok

Correct?

• Banned

Uuummmm...... Liberal racism?

You smokin' that loco weed kid?
There is no other kind of racism.

Also, just how is tRump "cracking down" on racism? He encourages it at every turn, you eunuchs eat it up with a spoon.
He´s building a wall to keep the racists out.
He´s also working on declaring ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.

Is he now, keeping the racists out of where? Mexico?

Correct. Forget about Clinton being a racist. He isn't one.
If Clinton isn't a racist then why doesn't he ever rape black women?
Whoa!

Stupid post of the week award!

images (9).jpeg

I'm 100% Trump committed acts worse than Weinstein and Bill combined....dont be happy about your boy....things will come out sooner or later :).

Is he now, keeping the racists out of where? Mexico?
Why would blacks want to go to Mexico?

Forum List

Back