Ford UAW workers will get 7500$ profit sharing checks!

Wait a second.

You mean the SAME United Auto Workers Union that Republicans hate?

Always talks bad about?

Screams they are anti American and ruining business?

THAT Union?

And they negotiated a GOOD DEAL for their members?

OMG!!!!

Does that mean Republicans were wrong?

Again?

Trump wasn't President-Elect in 2017? Hello? A good deal of the movement toward returning America to Greatness MAGA was in anticipation of regulation relief and a huge cut in the corporate tax rate. And it started long before the tax cuts. Since I'm from the Motor City, I'll claim a better understanding of the issues than a communist mod and a pack of yokels who think the UAW is all that and an order of fries. Ford, like thousands of other companies, has been giving profit-sharing checks for years, the size being dependent on company profits. It inspires determination for workers to produce a quality product, on time and under budget. And it works. Trump carried Michigan and the Rust Belt by luring those same blue collars into a common sense vote for better trade deals, tax cuts, and an end to choking regulations. Ford has always been the odd duck of the Big Three in that they build ugly cars that run forever. They didn't take Barry's Bailout. Henry Ford hated unions and proved workers were better off without them by building cars and trucks his workers could afford to buy. He also believed that one day a car body and chassis could be built from soy beans.

Ford UAW workers will get $7,500 profit-sharing checks

54,000 workers! Thank you again President Trump!
Stupid people like you would thank trump for pissing on your back and then throwing you a roll of paper towel...lol.
Ford workers have always received generous bonus checks, dumb ass.

Ford workers to get record $8,800 profit share checks

by Chris Isidore @CNNMoneyJanuary 28, 2014: 8:10 AM ET
Ford (F)said it will pay an average of $8,800 to about 47,000 hourly U.S. workers, up about $500 from last year.

General Motors workers could get up to $30,000 in bonuses under new UAW contract (updated)
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Members of the United Auto Workers at General Motors plants could get up to $30,000 in bonuses over the next four years under new contract terms with the automaker.

The agreement includes a $5,000 signing bonus for hourly workers, higher wages for entry level employees, amore lucrative profit-sharing plan and $2.5 billion in investments.

GM, Ford, Chrysler and Boeing Unions Score Big Bonuses and Lift Economy
  • By ALAN FARNHAM
Feb. 20, 2012 At last: Bonuses for ordinary Joes, not Wall Street wheeler-dealers. Union workers at GM, Ford, Chrysler and Boeing are seeing bonus checks of up to $7,000 each.

What Trump's bullshit means in reality:
Carrier Factory 'Saved' By Donald Trump to Lay Off 200 More Workers
More than 200 workers will lose their jobs at a Carrier factory in Indianapolis this week despite President Donald Trump heralding a deal in 2016 to save jobs at the facility by keeping it from shutting down.

Since I'm from the Motor City, I'll claim a better understanding of the issues than a communist mod and a pack of yokels who think the UAW is all that and an order of fries.
Oh, you're FROM Detroit? Well I guess that makes you an expert....heh heh

Forum List

Back