Average price of vehicles from Ford, General Motors and Stellantis will increase by $900 because of the new contract.

How does “every policy” of the left make life worse? Explain how a student loan forgiveness program make life worse for minorities and the poor.

Explain how a minimum wage wage law does that?

Explain how OHSA safety laws hurt workers.

Just for starters
Two examples of loan forgiveness:

1. we are teaching these people that in life, if they make mistakes, they will just be forgiven and that there are no consequences for making bad decisions. You can get whatever loans you want and not ever have to pay the piper if things go sour. Government will come to rescue you. This sticks with them for life, not to mention it is extremely unfair to those who took out loans and have paid them back.

2. If we forgive student loans, it adds to our national debt, which increases inflation for everyone, which effects the poor the most.

The minimum wage law is irrelevant. Pretty much no one pays minimum wage. But, when costs go up for employers, they raise prices to compensate, which, again, adds to inflation and wages do not ever keep up with inflation. Might as well chase after the end of the rainbow. Hint: you will never catch up with it. Every time wages go up, you fall back further than you were in a relatively short time, which is EXACTLY what has been happening under Biden.

OSHA is a very severe deflection. No one was talking about OSHA. I'm not against all regulations. I have nothing against the safety of workers. It is irrelevant to our conversation.

LOL. I don't need to read anything to know that people can't afford to live now and when you raise wages even more, things will become even more expensive for everyone, increasing homelessness even more as well as income inequality. The left are so effing stupid to think these UAW increased wages will be paid for by the car company CEO's when the reality is they won't pay a dime of it, all Americans will pay for it. The UAW and their workers are screwing over all Americans, making income inequality worse and adding to the homeless problem.
The characteristics of an intelligent person is to be willing to look at new information.
The characteristic of a stupid person is to think they know it all.

We have this thing called the free market. But, yes, we need to keep wages down because inflation outpaces wages so the more wages go up, the more inflation goes up at an even higher pace, hurting minorities and the poor the most. That is why both homelessness and income inequality are exploding. We should pass a law that everyone gets pay cuts and businesses have to cut prices in line with the pay cuts. The more you throw gas on the fire the more inflation explodes.
So you are for everyone's wages being cut? Then how do they survive on those wages? A six figure income is needed to live comfortably and this is true before inflation.

Average price of vehicles from Ford, General Motors and Stellantis will increase by $900 because of the new contract.

Will you pay the higher price for a Ford, GM or Chrysler vehicles over vehicles built in non-unoin shops?

They aren't going to increase $900 over non-union shop prices for cars. The wage differentials aren't nearly that high. Those who believe that should try taking an arithmetic course.

I looked up the average price of a Ford F-150, and based on current inflation rate (3.7%) the price would go up by $1500. So the contract increase of $900 is actually BELOW inflation.

The average wages are still below minimum wage adjusted for real inflation; it's just 'bash the proles' as usual for some fat fuck offs who have been subsidized by the Feds their entire lives but resent anybody else doing well, is all.

The 1% don't care about me. I know that. But, it doesn't change the fact that every policy the left has, makes it worse for minorities and the poor. They talk a good game but it doesn't translate into reality. The reality is people can't afford to live anymore and a lot of that has to do with well intentioned leftist policies which are total failures. Everything they touch turns to shit and their solution is always the same - do more of what isn't working. The right's policies actually work better than the left's.

The problem with your fantasy is you like to claim anything your Hive doesn't like as 'left wing', when it isn't, so your arguments don't mean squat, just rhetorical mumbling.

So you are for everyone's wages being cut? Then how do they survive on those wages? A six figure income is needed to live comfortably and this is true before inflation.
I said we should cut wages and prices in correspondence with each other.

The problem with your fantasy is you like to claim anything your Hive doesn't like as 'left wing', when it isn't, so your arguments don't mean squat, just rhetorical mumbling.
The problem with your fantasy is you like to claim anything your Hive doesn't like as 'right wing', when it isn't, so your arguments don't mean squat, just rhetorical mumbling.

Fuck unions. It is merely another leftist organization that caters to the collective rather than to the individual. An Auto working already earning $20-35/hr. with 401(k) and healthcare crying like a baby because they want more money, calling the businesses "cheap", etc... That is a joke, and it should undermine the very notion of organized labor.

Fuck unions. It is merely another leftist organization that caters to the collective rather than to the individual. An Auto working already earning $20-35/hr. with 401(k) and healthcare crying like a baby because they want more money, calling the businesses "cheap", etc... That is a joke, and it should undermine the very notion of organized labor.
20 to 35 per hour is peanuts. Who are you trying to kid? Dumbest post I've read yet.

Forum List

Back