Forced vaccinations welcome to the new world order

As much as this sounds like a conspiracy, I have seen evidence that it is not. They are trying to force vaccinations on people, and yes, they are even trying to force them on people it will harm.

Look, some folks' jobs require them to be around folks whose immune systems are seriously compromised - chemotherapy, AIDS, etc. If a worker has the flu and infects such a patient, that patient will likely die.

If I'm ever in that situation, I sure as hell don't want some housekeeping person, phlebotomist, or oncologist to infect me and possible kill me. It's quite simple. If they don't want the vaccination, they can get a different job. It's a requirement for the job.

It's not as if they are picking folks up on the street, tossing them in the back of a black Yukon, and sticking a syrringe in their upper arm.

Look, some folks' jobs require them to be around folks whose immune systems are seriously compromised - chemotherapy, AIDS, etc. If a worker has the flu and infects such a patient, that patient will likely die.

If I'm ever in that situation, I sure as hell don't want some housekeeping person, phlebotomist, or oncologist to infect me and possible kill me. It's quite simple. If they don't want the vaccination, they can get a different job. It's a requirement for the job.

It's not as if they are picking folks up on the street, tossing them in the back of a black Yukon, and sticking a syrringe in their upper arm.

Yes, but for others they shouldn't force it, and they are trying to expand it into other areas where it's not that important, just because of a hyped fear of getting sick.

Yes, but for others they shouldn't force it, and they are trying to expand it into other areas where it's not that important, just because of a hyped fear of getting sick.
I'm not too up on that, but if they are not directly endangering others, I am not cool with that.

I'm not cool with it because of the principle of it. Personally, I hope ALLwho are medically eligible would get vaccinated. That just makes medical sense.

I'm not too up on that, but if they are not directly endangering others, I am not cool with that.

I'm not cool with it because of the principle of it. Personally, I hope ALLwho are medically eligible would get vaccinated. That just makes medical sense.

Vaccines will make me very sick, bed ridden for at least a week, and could even cause serious harm to my system thanks to other meds from misdiagnosed problems. So regardless of what people fear, they are not the best solution and could even prove to be more harmful to our species in the long run. So forcing them is wrong, and many I know would rather get the flu once and be done with it.

Vaccines will make me very sick, bed ridden for at least a week, and could even cause serious harm to my system thanks to other meds from misdiagnosed problems. So regardless of what people fear, they are not the best solution and could even prove to be more harmful to our species in the long run. So forcing them is wrong, and many I know would rather get the flu once and be done with it.
I'm curious, how do you think they could be harmful to our species in the long run?

I'm curious, how do you think they could be harmful to our species in the long run?

Most of our evolutionary strengths were caused by viruses, getting sick made us stronger as a species. If people who do not need a vaccine do not get sick the body doesn't learn how to adapt to new symptoms. Thus eventually there will be a virus that we will be unable to make a vaccine for, when it does if enough of us are unable to survive it because of a lack of practice then our species will be wiped out. I don't really mind, living my last days without any other humans would be interesting and even nice, but I am sure many would care.

Most of our evolutionary strengths were caused by viruses, getting sick made us stronger as a species. If people who do not need a vaccine do not get sick the body doesn't learn how to adapt to new symptoms. Thus eventually there will be a virus that we will be unable to make a vaccine for, when it does if enough of us are unable to survive it because of a lack of practice then our species will be wiped out. I don't really mind, living my last days without any other humans would be interesting and even nice, but I am sure many would care.
No offense, but I think you may be conflating two phenomena - the body adapting to an infection and the body 'adapting to symptoms'. Yes, our immune systems, if not compormised, will adapt to infection and that is the principle behind most vaccines. We're infected with the vaccine, but the virulence is inactive (most won't get sick). But, I'm not sure what you mean by our bodies adapting to symptoms. I'm not an MD, but I have some basic ideas in this area...enough to make me dangerous and say stupid things, if you know how that goes. So, I could be misunderstanding you.

Plus it's early in the morning...so I have that goin' for me (not).

these vaccines are experimental and contain elements linked with autism that have been removed from other vaccines..and are capable of doing damage and causing death at a rate that could well be higher than the flu and bureaucrats want the power to use the military to force them on everyone or imprison them if refused

No offense, but I think you may be conflating two phenomena - the body adapting to an infection and the body 'adapting to symptoms'. Yes, our immune systems, if not compormised, will adapt to infection and that is the principle behind most vaccines. We're infected with the vaccine, but the virulence is inactive (most won't get sick). But, I'm not sure what you mean by our bodies adapting to symptoms. I'm not an MD, but I have some basic ideas in this area...enough to make me dangerous and say stupid things, if you know how that goes. So, I could be misunderstanding you.

Plus it's early in the morning...so I have that goin' for me (not).

We do adapt to symptoms as well, every part of the body needs to learn and be tested regularly or it weakens. The danger from a virus is not the virus itself but the effects it has, the symptoms. Many of which we don't even see. If our bodies do not learn to adapt to the symptoms then when a stronger virus comes around we will likely die from them. The more often one comes in contact with the viruses and gets sick, the less they "feel" the symptoms. Much like me, a flue may slow me down but only one day am I actually bed ridden, the rest of the time I barely notice the symptoms. I get the flu almost every year (except, oddly, when I was in the shelters I didn't get it as often). I've been known to work double shifts with the flu when I was working a job with an actual schedule. As we become so dependent on technology and medicine our bodies are getting weaker, and it's easy to see, how many people do you know can walk 5 miles without feeling sore? Our species use to be able to do that without even noticing, but now ... it's the same with medicine.

these vaccines are experimental and contain elements linked with autism that have been removed from other vaccines..and are capable of doing damage and causing death at a rate that could well be higher than the flu and bureaucrats want the power to use the military to force them on everyone or imprison them if refused
Interestingly enough, the peer-reviewed journals have indicated that the proposed link to autism is, at best, inconclusive. And, many of the preservatives that are suspected (not conclusive, though) are not in these vaccines, to the best of my knowledge.

Interestingly enough, the peer-reviewed journals have indicated that the proposed link to autism is, at best, inconclusive. And, many of the preservatives that are suspected (not conclusive, though) are not in these vaccines, to the best of my knowledge.

no the drug linked to autism is present in the flu vaccines it is a preservative...it was removed from other vaccines ... lets take inconclusive test results and an experimental drug and test it on our children through a forced vaccination program...how does that sound to you ?..there are also other dangers ..such as the immune system attacking its own nervous system causing death..

Last edited:
YouTube - 9/22/09 Judge Napolitano on Forced Vaccinations in Massachusetts

A letter to employees at Trinity says the only exceptions will be for medical reasons. In that case, the employee has to have a doctor's note.[/B]

Ken Croken with Genesis Health System says it's the same at their hospitals. "The most common medical exemption for a flu vaccine is an allergy to egg or egg product because generally the flu vaccine is made of eggs," he explained.

If an employee does not have a medical reason and refuses to get the flu shot there will be consequences. In the most extreme case it will be termination.
[url=http://www.kwqc.com/Global/story.asp?S=11176884#poll87744]Hospitals Make Flu Shots Mandatory - KWQC-TV6 News and Weather For The Quad Cities -
First of all, 'fox and friends'. 'Nuff said.

Second, what si modo said above.

well non-conclusive studys done by people funded by pharmacutical companys is not good enough..and the best of your knowleadge is incorrect

Judge denies group's bid to block flu vaccine
By NEDRA PICKLER (AP) – Aug 26, 2009

WASHINGTON — A judge on Wednesday denied an advocacy group's bid to prevent the government from giving pregnant women flu vaccines with a preservative that contains mercury.

Leaders of the Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs say their effort took on a new urgency when a government advisory committee recently recommended that pregnant women be among the first people to get swine flu vaccinations when the vaccine becomes available this fall.

A small amount of the mercury-containing preservative thimerosal is in most influenza shots, including swine flu vaccines

The Associated Press: Judge denies group's bid to block flu vaccine

A letter to employees at Trinity says the only exceptions will be for medical reasons. In that case, the employee has to have a doctor's note.[/B]

Ken Croken with Genesis Health System says it's the same at their hospitals. "The most common medical exemption for a flu vaccine is an allergy to egg or egg product because generally the flu vaccine is made of eggs," he explained.

If an employee does not have a medical reason and refuses to get the flu shot there will be consequences. In the most extreme case it will be termination.
[url=http://www.kwqc.com/Global/story.asp?S=11176884#poll87744]Hospitals Make Flu Shots Mandatory - KWQC-TV6 News and Weather For The Quad Cities -
First of all, 'fox and friends'. 'Nuff said.

Second, what si modo said above.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pOaz0Bt4Gk&feature=related]YouTube - DID SHE SAY CODE RED??????-TERRORIST ATTACK-SWINE FLU[/ame]

Last edited:

Hospitals Make Flu Shots Mandatory - KWQC-TV6 News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

It was even on the front news of my newspaper The Kansas City Star that they are going to go to from door to door and tell you you need to have vaccinations and if you refuse,you wont be able to cross the state lines of other states.welcome to nazi germany.we deserve it though cause we let it happen.maybe the fact that even the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is saying this that people around here worship so much as the ultimate truth,since THEY are even saying it now,maybe people will start to wake the hell up around here that nazi germany is right here in america right now.

Forum List

Back