Forced vaccinations welcome to the new world order

where ever fema sets one up to quarantine people..you don't think the are going to use hospitals to quarantine flu cases do you ? especially if the people are their under duress
show me proof FEMA will have anything to do with it first

what i have seen is it will be handled on the STATE level

ok a state detention facility.. for forced internment.well its ok then...
you are a fucking moron
LOL
if you are sick, and what you are sick with is a health risk, you MIGHT need to be quarantined
that could be in your own HOUSE
sheesh, grow a fucking BRAIN

show me proof fema will have anything to do with it first

what i have seen is it will be handled on the state level

ok a state detention facility.. For forced internment.well its ok then...
you are a fucking moron
lol
if you are sick, and what you are sick with is a health risk, you might need to be quarantined
that could be in your own house
sheesh, grow a fucking brain

whos going to make sure all these people stay in there house..or when they can leave ??

ok a state detention facility.. For forced internment.well its ok then...
you are a fucking moron
lol
if you are sick, and what you are sick with is a health risk, you might need to be quarantined
that could be in your own house
sheesh, grow a fucking brain

whos going to make sure all these people stay in there house..or when they can leave ??
nevermind, keep believing Alex Jones

are you a "Redlister" like terral?

Last edited:
Look, some folks' jobs require them to be around folks whose immune systems are seriously compromised - chemotherapy, AIDS, etc. If a worker has the flu and infects such a patient, that patient will likely die.

If I'm ever in that situation, I sure as hell don't want some housekeeping person, phlebotomist, or oncologist to infect me and possible kill me. It's quite simple. If they don't want the vaccination, they can get a different job. It's a requirement for the job.

It's not as if they are picking folks up on the street, tossing them in the back of a black Yukon, and sticking a syrringe in their upper arm.

Yes, but for others they shouldn't force it, and they are trying to expand it into other areas where it's not that important, just because of a hyped fear of getting sick.

Who are "they"?

Look, some folks' jobs require them to be around folks whose immune systems are seriously compromised - chemotherapy, AIDS, etc. If a worker has the flu and infects such a patient, that patient will likely die.

If I'm ever in that situation, I sure as hell don't want some housekeeping person, phlebotomist, or oncologist to infect me and possible kill me. It's quite simple. If they don't want the vaccination, they can get a different job. It's a requirement for the job.

It's not as if they are picking folks up on the street, tossing them in the back of a black Yukon, and sticking a syrringe in their upper arm.

Yes, but for others they shouldn't force it, and they are trying to expand it into other areas where it's not that important, just because of a hyped fear of getting sick.

Who are "they"?

the bureaucracy and the pharmaceutical lobby in this case

YouTube - 9/22/09 Judge Napolitano on Forced Vaccinations in Massachusetts

Hospitals Make Flu Shots Mandatory - KWQC-TV6 News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

It was even on the front news of my newspaper The Kansas City Star that they are going to go to from door to door and tell you you need to have vaccinations and if you refuse,you wont be able to cross the state lines of other states.welcome to nazi germany.we deserve it though cause we let it happen.maybe the fact that even the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is saying this that people around here worship so much as the ultimate truth,since THEY are even saying it now,maybe people will start to wake the hell up around here that nazi germany is right here in america right now.

I have not personally experienced this and I live in KY and work in TN. Both have widespread swine flu.

they havent implemented it YET.

It was even on the front news of my newspaper The Kansas City Star that they are going to go to from door to door and tell you you need to have vaccinations and if you refuse,you wont be able to cross the state lines of other states.welcome to nazi germany.we deserve it though cause we let it happen.maybe the fact that even the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is saying this that people around here worship so much as the ultimate truth,since THEY are even saying it now,maybe people will start to wake the hell up around here that nazi germany is right here in america right now.

I have not personally experienced this and I live in KY and work in TN. Both have widespread swine flu.

Look at the source, read his damn name, there is no reasoning with him or several other conspiracy nuts on this board.

Besides what is he worried about? Terrel already posted that on the 1st of October big bad Uncle Sam is gonna round all his ilk up and lock them away for the duration.

actually theres no reasoning with you 9/11 conspiracy nuts who support the offical version.WERE not the ones ignoring testimonys of architects,engineers,and even DEMOLITION EXPERTS saying that explosives brought the towers down and instead listening to what the corporate controlled media tells us.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: were not the ones ignoring videos posted to watch where a newscaster at the pentagon on THE FRONT LAWN of the pentagon says live on CNN-THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF WRECKAGE OF AN AIRLINER HERE.

also,how come the corporate controlled media that you worship the truth on about events like this,how come when they come out and say 19 muslims were behind the attacks of 9/11 that THATS the ultimate truth for you,but all of a sudden the mainstream media that you consider the gods on truth about,now that even THEY are saying this about forced vaccinations,all of a sudden the mainstream media is wrong now? LOL.I love it. you have about as much logic as Pale Rider does.

He calls alex jones a loon when he says 9/11 was an inside job and making all those videos about it but NOW all of a sudden because Pale hates Obama because he is a rascist,he NOW tells people that Jones video The Obama deception that Jones made,is true. Your logic is as hilarious as his is in the fact that the mainstream media for you is right about 9/11 BUT wrong about forced vaccinations.Thats PALES logic he uses with Obama which is why nobody listens to him on that Obama birth certificate issue.LOL.

Last edited:
if a vacuum cleaner salesman comes to my door and tells me I need his vacuum... I'm not buying it..if a jehovah witness shows up at my door telling me I need jehovah.. I ant buying it..and if g-men and pharmaceutical company's tell me I need to stick their vaccine in me and my kids arms.. I ain't buying it
and no one is going to force you to take this one either
just be prepared that should you become infected that you might need to be quarantined

look you rolling over like a good little brown shirt...its the fucking flu moron ..its not aids or or hepatitis even...its the fucking flu...

Oh coooome on, eots! There is a huge difference between the two. You know...the bad thing about the flu vs. aid and hepatitis, is that it is spread via droplet. It is so much easier to catch. My great-grandfather died in the pandemic of 1918. He was 20, and completely healthy. Of course, we have come a long way medically since that time, and most of us are more fortunate than he and "maw"....as they lived in a tent. And Maw couldn't afford even an aspirin for him, so he died a painful death.

I don't want to make you more paranoid, but I've already seen the a couple of serious cases of flu. (one in respiratory distress, 40-ish with NO PRIOR MEDICAL HISTORY) It presents in a very strange way. And I've treated several people whom I thought were positive for flu. Odd and various symptoms.... and you happen to notice that the person has a runny nose....and you then discover that they're febrile. This has been my experience thus far.

Don't take the vaccination if you don't want to. Everyone that I personally know who has had the vaccine said that they've had no bad side-effects. But I understand that vaccines for children have gotten much more controversial in recent years.

Here in the south, we have already seen a few deaths connected to this flu. It isn't cold here just yet. I predict that it will get worse, like a typical flu. How much worse, remains to be seen.

Triage tents have already been set up outside of many ER's across the US, for the pupose of decreasing the chance of infection to others....for those who show up febrile and have flu-like signs and symptoms. And dive is right about potential quarantine. There has been no call for this so far, but healthcare providers are going to be aggressive to prevent reliving....god forbid...the 1918 pandemic. But this is a free country. You have the right to refuse.

you have the right to refuse and lose your job.. you have the right to have your children deprived schooling or taken into custody..or face forced confinement..you have the right to have your liberty taken..

Last edited:
you have the right to refuse and lose your job.. you have the right to have your children deprived schooling or taken into custody..or face forced confinement..you have the right to have your liberty taken..
is it required for YOUR job?

If you happen to have an issue with that, you always have the option of contacting the ACLU. I have a feeling that the ACLU will be VERY busy after this year.

I realize that most conservatives and libertarians aren't big fans of ACLU, but they can be your best friends when you feel that your civil liberties have been violated.

these vaccines are experimental and contain elements linked with autism that have been removed from other vaccines..and are capable of doing damage and causing death at a rate that could well be higher than the flu and bureaucrats want the power to use the military to force them on everyone or imprison them if refused
Being "linked" with autism isn't the same thing as causing autism. There's no evidence of that.

And you can't really "force" healthcare workers to do anything...they are free to quit.

That said, under Ford didn't they have some really bad things happen with the swine flu vaccinations?

Are you in healthcare eots?

no at present I do hauling and moving with my big ass truck and take care of my 4 yr old

I really think they should skip Republicans. Their Health Care policy of "die quick" is just what this country needs to save money.

Add medical knowledge to their philosophy of science plus their "die real quick" medical strategy, and this country is in for some big savings.

This is spot on:

From the CDC website

Symptoms of Flu
Symptoms of seasonal flu include:

fever (often high)
headache
extreme tiredness
dry cough
sore throat
runny or stuffy nose
muscle aches
Stomach symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, also can occur but are more common in children than adults. Some people who have been infected with the new H1N1 flu virus have reported diarrhea and vomiting.

I have seen A LOT of nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. And they will be febrile about 9/10 times. Most of us are expecting the sniffles, cough, and malaise...but beware if you suddenly develop gastrointestinal symptoms.

Forum List

Back