Forced vaccinations welcome to the new world order

YouTube - 9/22/09 Judge Napolitano on Forced Vaccinations in Massachusetts

Hospitals Make Flu Shots Mandatory - KWQC-TV6 News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

It was even on the front news of my newspaper The Kansas City Star that they are going to go to from door to door and tell you you need to have vaccinations and if you refuse,you wont be able to cross the state lines of other states.welcome to nazi germany.we deserve it though cause we let it happen.maybe the fact that even the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is saying this that people around here worship so much as the ultimate truth,since THEY are even saying it now,maybe people will start to wake the hell up around here that nazi germany is right here in america right now.
you will need a link to prove that one

The facility that I work for required vaccinations. We were given 2 options:

1. Get the flu vaccination.

2. Don't take the vaccine and wear a mask during all patient contacts from October-April.

I took the vaccination. I didn't want to. But the thought of treating very sick patients (save infectious diseases) while wearing a mask....riding down the road at 80 mph....and sweating bullets as I do, didn't seem very appealing.

It remains to be seen if we will be forced to take the H1N1 vaccination. I'm guessing that we will be required to take it also. It seems unfair, and the legality is questionable. But we have an obligation to improve, not worsen the patient's health.

There's a huge difference between a private institution requiring its employees to get a shot, and the government requiring all citizens to.

Your place of employment has many rules and regulations that you must follow...dress codes, behavior, clock in/out policy, what have you. There's nothing wrong with a company requiring you to get a vaccine, and I'm saying this as an opponent of the vaccine itself. I will not be taking the vaccine, but I don't work somewhere that requires it either.

When the government starts forcing this on ordinary citizens, then we'll talk.

er admitting people...strickly clerks ...were required to have certain tests and shots. some sillie notions about taking precautions against hep (3 shots), tb tests...government has always had the power to isolate someone carrying a communaciable disease. tb patients can be isolated, hansen patients. i am sure there are many more.

hansen patients are no longer isolated.

There's a huge difference between a private institution requiring its employees to get a shot, and the government requiring all citizens to.

Your place of employment has many rules and regulations that you must follow...dress codes, behavior, clock in/out policy, what have you. There's nothing wrong with a company requiring you to get a vaccine, and I'm saying this as an opponent of the vaccine itself. I will not be taking the vaccine, but I don't work somewhere that requires it either.

Nice post.yeah HUGE difference there.If it was up to me,I would take the option of wearing the mask if I had to choose between the two.

The news that I've read thus far, has said that there are concerns about not having enough for every citizen. How will they require it, if we don't even have enough for the entire population? Just askin'.

Hospitals Make Flu Shots Mandatory - KWQC-TV6 News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

It was even on the front news of my newspaper The Kansas City Star that they are going to go to from door to door and tell you you need to have vaccinations and if you refuse,you wont be able to cross the state lines of other states.welcome to nazi germany.we deserve it though cause we let it happen.maybe the fact that even the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is saying this that people around here worship so much as the ultimate truth,since THEY are even saying it now,maybe people will start to wake the hell up around here that nazi germany is right here in america right now.

I have not personally experienced this and I live in KY and work in TN. Both have widespread swine flu.

I have not personally experienced this and I live in KY and work in TN. Both have widespread swine flu.

Look at the source, read his damn name, there is no reasoning with him or several other conspiracy nuts on this board.

Besides what is he worried about? Terrel already posted that on the 1st of October big bad Uncle Sam is gonna round all his ilk up and lock them away for the duration.

if a vacuum cleaner salesman comes to my door and tells me I need his vacuum... I'm not buying it..if a jehovah witness shows up at my door telling me I need jehovah.. I ant buying it..and if g-men and pharmaceutical company's tell me I need to stick their vaccine in me and my kids arms.. I ain't buying it

if a vacuum cleaner salesman comes to my door and tells me I need his vacuum... I'm not buying it..if a jehovah witness shows up at my door telling me I need jehovah.. I ant buying it..and if g-men and pharmaceutical company's tell me I need to stick their vaccine in me and my kids arms.. I ain't buying it
and no one is going to force you to take this one either
just be prepared that should you become infected that you might need to be quarantined

just be prepared that should you become infected that you might need to be quarantined

look you rolling over like a good little brown shirt...its the fucking flu moron ..its not aids or or hepatitis even...its the fucking flu...

look you rolling over like a good little brown shirt...its the fucking flu moron ..its not aids or or hepatitis even...its the fucking flu...
again, you WILL NOT BE FORCED TO GET THE VACCINE, but you MAY be quarantined if you become infected

how the FUCK is that rolling over for ANYTHING?
it ISNT

time to get your head out of your ass AGAIN

ever had the flu.?.ever been carted off to a fema camp because of it ??..the the government and media talk about these things to sell the concept and make the unacceptable.. acceptable and you are falling for it

ever had the flu.?.ever been carted off to a fema camp because of it ??..the the government and media talk about these things to sell the concept and make the unacceptable.. acceptable and you are falling for it
ok, i'll play along

where are these "FEMA Camps"

how will they know I have the flu will there be flu cops ??..or will dirty little brown shirt propaganda victims turn me in ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOtOJeCpbVk]YouTube - big brother or obama[/ame]

ok, i'll play along

where ever fema sets one up to quarantine people..you don't think the are going to use hospitals to quarantine flu cases do you ? especially if the people are their under duress

ok, i'll play along

where ever fema sets one up to quarantine people..you don't think the are going to use hospitals to quarantine flu cases do you ? especially if the people are their under duress
show me proof FEMA will have anything to do with it first

what i have seen is it will be handled on the STATE level

ok, i'll play along

show me proof FEMA will have anything to do with it first

what i have seen is it will be handled on the STATE level

ok a state detention facility.. for forced internment.well its ok then...

Forum List

Back