For your consideration

How about American flag bathing suits ? Does it matter if the chick wearing it is fat ?
I dunno... I personally find American flag bathing suits (with the obvious exception of the Olympic swim team, for equally obvious reasons) to be a bit tacky, as well...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Oppressed ? With their damn representation and votes !!! We even counted slaves to
Boost their rep numbers .

Dress up the treason all you want . But we really are spinning out of thread topic .

Get back with me when you know some real facts about the Civil War. Here's something for you to go on, the North started trying to impose taxes on goods from the south, yet we provide just about every damn thing they consume. Think on that. Tell me more about beef farming in New England. :badgrin:

Yes yes . You lived through it .

No. I've heard 90+ year old black women tell their tale, though. You were born after 1995 I bet.
You do get that there was, and is, no means for secession in the Constitution, right? Any way you want to justify it, what the Southern States did was illegal. It was treason. Plain, and simple. You may feel that it was justified treason, but it was treason nonetheless. And I was born before 1995.
Article V. It could still happen if wingnut judges and all keep going.

There was also no means to tax interstate commerce, but that didn't stop the North from doing it.
Okay. Now point me to the secession amendment of 1863 that was ratified by 2/3 of Congress and 2/3 of the states...

Get back with me when you know some real facts about the Civil War. Here's something for you to go on, the North started trying to impose taxes on goods from the south, yet we provide just about every damn thing they consume. Think on that. Tell me more about beef farming in New England. :badgrin:

No. I've heard 90+ year old black women tell their tale, though. You were born after 1995 I bet.
You do get that there was, and is, no means for secession in the Constitution, right? Any way you want to justify it, what the Southern States did was illegal. It was treason. Plain, and simple. You may feel that it was justified treason, but it was treason nonetheless. And I was born before 1995.

There was also no means to tax interstate commerce, but that didn't stop the North from doing it.
Okay. Now point me to the secession amendment of 1863 that was ratified by 2/3 of Congress [/b]and[/b] 2/3 of the states...

Apparently it was ratified by the states that voted to secede.

Okay. Now point me to the secession amendment of 1863 that was ratified by 2/3 of Congress [/b]and[/b] 2/3 of the states...

Apparently it was ratified by the states that voted to secede.
...and Congress, as required by the Constitution? Furthermore, I don't believe the Southern States constituted 2/3 of the Union, even in 1863. It was an illegal act.

Forum List

Back