For Whom Has Trump Made America Great? | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ

How to Make America great again.
1) deport the left wing knuttjobs to North Korea
2) Give California back to Mexico

For me ...

Donald%20Trump%20wants%20to%20make%20America%20great%20again

Fuck Olbermann. He's a dick. Seriously, I've met the man...
Shhhhhhhhh.......Trump has grabbed you by your pussy and hasn't let go yet. Trump loves him some South Carolina Poo Tang.

He wouldn't like me, I didn't vote for him and I frequently criticize his bullshit.

Try again...

Olbermann is still a dick. You can post every video he's ever peddled and he'd still be a dick. The next time he has anything to say that I find interesting will be the first time...

Shhhhhhhhh.......Trump has grabbed you by your pussy and hasn't let go yet. Trump loves him some South Carolina Poo Tang.

He wouldn't like me, I didn't vote for him and I frequently criticize his bullshit.

Try again...

Olbermann is still a dick. You can post every video he's ever peddled and he'd still be a dick. The next time he has anything to say that I find interesting will be the first time...

And you are a dripping wet VD Infected Pussy who doesn't know his ass from a dirty Melaniea Trump's THONG. At least Olberman can be FACT CHECKED. You can't even show where Olbermann has blatantly LIED can you.......you stupid FUCK.

We have Trump's Number!!!

Well, I'm not going to watch your video. If you have a point, make it.

IMO, Trump has not yet made American great again, though the stock market, and jobless claims are encouraging.

But time is a wasting.

Try again...

You and your ilk aren't to Bright!

Forum List

Back