For Whom Has Trump Made America Great? | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ

We have Trump's Number!!!

Who is oldermann?

Who are you?????

Jimmy Chitwood

Do you always answer a question with a question?

Were you public schooled?

You asked who was Olbermann. I asked who's asking.

And I answered.

You are 3 questions in the hole bro.

Well I guess having been educated in the western part of PA. only you're dumb ass had to ask who's Keith Olbermann. Who's Terry Bradshaw????

Who is oldermann?
Who are you?????

Jimmy Chitwood

And I answered.

Well I guess having been educated in the western part of PA. only you're dumb ass had to ask who's Keith Olbermann. Who's Terry Bradshaw????
LynnSwann_sbX_1976.JPG

I went to college out west cupcake.

never heard of him?

RobertoClementeatBat.jpg
PensRing.jpg
Monongahela River at Pittsburgh.jpg
PittsburgBargeIce1.jpg

Last edited:
Who are you?????

Jimmy Chitwood

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

never heard of him?

View attachment 155705 View attachment 155706View attachment 155707 View attachment 155708
You forgot to show a picture of yourself waving the flag and standing at attention for the national anthem!!!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

never heard of him?

View attachment 155705 View attachment 155706View attachment 155707 View attachment 155708
You forgot to show a picture of yourself waving the flag and standing at attention for the national anthem!!!!!

I don't have one.

LushbaughRunCheckerboard10-2005B.jpg

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

You should......you are from western PA. That's flag waving country.....isn't it?

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

That looks like Deliverance country!!!!!! How's the inbreeding and incest going!!!

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

You should......you are from western PA. That's flag waving country.....isn't it?

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

The Pittsburgh area is heavily democrat / liberal.

Union history.

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

That looks like Deliverance country!!!!!! How's the inbreeding and incest going!!!

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

Please stay away.

The state fields the 3rd largest active army in the world the first day of antlered deer season.

You would be very afraid and triggered snowflake.

WhiteoakCanyonShenandoahNP.jpg

View attachment 155703

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

Union history.

Outside the immediate city, it went for Trump, the suburbs, the rural areas, nearby towns....

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

PirateParrotGColor.jpg
RobertoClemente385.jpeg

Fuck Olbermann. He's a dick. Seriously, I've met the man...
Shhhhhhhhh.......Trump has grabbed you by your pussy and hasn't let go yet. Trump loves him some South Carolina Poo Tang.

He wouldn't like me, I didn't vote for him and I frequently criticize his bullshit.

Try again...

Olbermann is still a dick. You can post every video he's ever peddled and he'd still be a dick. The next time he has anything to say that I find interesting will be the first time...

You and your ilk aren't to Bright!

Says the idiot who can't form grammatically correct sentences...

You're dismissed.

View attachment 155703

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

Other than Pittsburgh and Philthy

Union history.

Outside the immediate city, it went for Trump, the suburbs, the rural areas, nearby towns....

Other than Philthy and Pittsburgh the state is normal.

Pretty woodsy.

Philthy carries the state in terms of population and taxes.

MMSP_Trail2.jpg

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

Hey Moon Pie, which part of PA do you hale from????
These Are The 10 Most Redneck Cities in Pennsylvania

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

Olbermann is a bitter angry hyper-partisan. Simply not worth your time to pay any attention to.
He's great however for libs who love to sit around and nod their heads up and down.

Last edited:
Shhhhhhhhh.......Trump has grabbed you by your pussy and hasn't let go yet. Trump loves him some South Carolina Poo Tang.

He wouldn't like me, I didn't vote for him and I frequently criticize his bullshit.

Try again...

Olbermann is still a dick. You can post every video he's ever peddled and he'd still be a dick. The next time he has anything to say that I find interesting will be the first time...

You and your ilk aren't to Bright!

Says the idiot who can't form grammatically correct sentences...

You're dismissed.

But conservatives can't read grammatically correct sentences!!!!!

Olbermann is a bitter angry hyper-partisan. Simply not worth your time to pay any attention to.
He's great however for libs who love to set around and nod their heads up and down.
Thank you for YouTube.....without it conservatives and conservatism would have an excuse to say........WE WERE NEVER TOLD!!!!!

And I answered.

View attachment 155703

never heard of him?

I don't have one.

View attachment 155710

Your ghey stalking is very creepy.

I like Potter and Cameron counties.

No towns.

Some counties have no red lights.

Sounds like you like the hood?

CnR_big-brown-trout_Net.jpg

LushbaughRun10-2005.jpg

Forum List

Back