for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

I'm in your situation and I say your full of grade A shit. I've been in business over 20 years in the construction industry.

YOU ARE MORE OF THE PROBLEM THAN THE IRS EVER WAS. COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO COMPETE.

FUCK YOU

Then why are so many corporations leaving the country?

Neither him nor I are corporations. Your analogy fails on its face.

I will ask this again. Why are coorporations leaving this country?

You can ask till you're blue in the face. I'm not playing your game. This thread is about the legality and impact of hiring illegals. If you want to discuss the legitimacy of IRS regulations start your own thread.

Coorporations are leaving America because they would rather pay a child tens cents a day for the same labor they would have to pay an American fifty dollars a day.

It it about the coorporations bottom line---profit. There is no humanity is this mentality.
If they can't exploit the worker in the US--they will exploit workers somewhere.

I feel your pain.

So I have written to my congresscritter demanding that all the mexicans and your competition be sent to Mexico and that you be given monopoly powers.

happy now, douchebag ?.

I read an excellent, tongue-in-cheek commentary (supposedly by some Mexican official), offering a one-to-one amnesty exchange. For every "illegal" we send back, they'll send back an expat hippie.

This adds nothing to the conversation. It only shows your lack of ability to stand with your premise that has fallen about fast.

I'm in your situation and I say your full of grade A shit. I've been in business over 20 years in the construction industry.

YOU ARE MORE OF THE PROBLEM THAN THE IRS EVER WAS. COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO COMPETE.

FUCK YOU

Greener pastures.

The welfare/warfare regulatory state has become a hostile territory for corporations to exist.

All illegals should burn in hell. All scumbags who hire illegals will burn in hell. Of course, the definition of hell varies so I suppose karma will suffice.

So Illegal children should burn in hell? Karma indeed.

Their parents should of considered the ramifications of their actions before either having anchor babies or being them across the border illegally.

Don't try to make American feel guilty for what illegals aliens did to their families. These parents and only these parents are responsible for the outcome of what decisions they made on behalf of their children.

Is skirting the law---a moral way to raise a family??? That is what they are and have taught their children to believe.

I feel your pain.

So I have written to my congresscritter demanding that all the mexicans and your competition be sent to Mexico and that you be given monopoly powers.

happy now, douchebag ?

How about we just expect all employers play by the same set of rules moron?

Exactly! Also, the DOJ needs to enforce immigration laws and politicans ?

Jes, indeed they do.

BTW, which Constitutional proviso authorizes fedgov to interdict, detain and deport.

Grassy Ass

Your Latino Brother

Juan Contumacious

You jackoffs are a trip.

You bitch about big bizz taking American jobs overseas but have no problem with small bizz taking jobs from Americans to give to illegals.

Hypocrites

This adds nothing to the conversation. It only shows your lack of ability to stand with your premise that has fallen about fast.

It shows I've yet to see a rational argument on this topic. The immigrant bashers are so full of fear and hatred it's virtually impossible to discuss how we might reform immigration policy in a productive way. So jokes aren't a bad alternative.

I feel your pain.

happy now, douchebag ?.

I read an excellent, tongue-in-cheek commentary (supposedly by some Mexican official), offering a one-to-one amnesty exchange. For every "illegal" we send back, they'll send back an expat hippie.

This add jocularity to the conversation, but we don't need that at this time.

What we need you to do is blame the Mexicans for our problems just like Adolf blamed the Jews. Never mind that no one single federal politician is of Mexican descent.

As always , Heil Hitler.

It shows I've yet to see a rational argument on this topic. The immigrant bashers are so full of fear and hatred it's virtually impossible to discuss how we might reform immigration policy in a productive way. So jokes aren't a bad alternative.

Wrong, you failed to comprehend rational explanations. I gave you firm examples of how it hurts Americans and our economy and you chose to ignore it. And by the way I'm for Newts plan. I have no fear of illegals. I fear the corrupt employers that kill a fair market by breaking the rules.

Still your argument doesn't hold. There is a legal way to immigrate to the United States and these immigrants like Americans are following the law while the illegal immigrants are not following the law---Line jumpers.

Lets discuss illegal immigrants who break the law and are rewarded with jobs taken from legal immigrants and American's alike.

The "bashers" as you call them are disgusted with lack of enforcement and in my opionion are not "...full or fear and hatred..." They are tired of line jumpers skirting the system and being rewarded. Taking jobs, schools seats, keeping wages low, while they pay more taxes at the State and Local level to cover the cost of illegals aliens education, medical care, ect....

Amnesty is not the answer. This only undermines legal immigrants who worked hard and played by the rules.

I feel your pain.

happy now, douchebag ?.

This add jocularity to the conversation, but we don't need that at this time.

What we need you to do is blame the Mexicans for our problems just like Adolf blamed the Jews. Never mind that no one single federal politician is of Mexican descent.

As always , Heil Hitler.

Hey dickhead, I'm the one involved in this debate and not once have I blamed the illegals. I've blamed the employers like the op for creating the problem. So stop changing the facts to suit your own stupid argument.

You have failed.

Wrong, you failed to comprehend rational explanations. I gave you firm examples of how it hurts Americans and our economy and you chose to ignore it. And by the way I'm for Newts plan. I have no fear of illegals. I fear the corrupt employers that kill a fair market by breaking the rules.

Stupid fuck.

It didn't bother you in the least when war criminal Bush broke the rules by invading countries under false pretenses and blew 1 trillion in the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coorporations are leaving America because they would rather pay a child tens cents a day for the same labor they would have to pay an American fifty dollars a day.

It it about the coorporations bottom line---profit. There is no humanity is this mentality.
If they can't exploit the worker in the US--they will exploit workers somewhere.

Oh brother......

The Drama...The Suspense..... :lmao:

Illegal Immigration has cost this country so much. From Health Care to Slave Labor Wages,it has taken a huge toll on American Citizens. I know some will be quick to throw the 'Racism' accusation out there,but i assure you i'm not coming at it from a racial standpoint. Illegal Immigration has lowered wages significantly for American Workers. I'm always surprised when many complain about poor wages but don't even know the reasons why. Why would a business want to pay an American Citizen a decent wage when they can pay an Illegal Alien a slave wage? It's just common sense.

But so many just want to play politics and play the Race-Baiting Game. It's all about pandering for votes in the end. But the sad irony is that those who support open borders are only hurting themselves. The Unions especially,really have sold their members out. Illegal Immigration is killing them. So i really do feel for this OP's plight,but we need to help our own Citizens out. If you want to be paid a decent wage,you better start opposing Illegal Immigration. Otherwise,stop complaining.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back