for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. .

What do YOU call them if not "illegals"?

People trying to provide a better life to their families?

Damn them all to hell for their self-centered greed.

What about Americans who are out of work and would like to provide a better life for their families? Maybe they should just continue to live out of their cars, stand in line at the soup kitchen. Damm Americans --- how dare they want a job. How dare they complain about line jumpers.

If you pitty illegals so much let them have your job---not mine or my neighbors.

You are a good man.

Continue hiring "illegals" - don't worry about what the neonazis' , clansmen, aryans, know-nothings have to say.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness"

Thomas Jefferson

only a moron would advise another moron to continue breaking the law.

Enjoy the neg asswipe

Is it necessary to use foul language in this here forum?

Can we all get along without the necessity to cuss?

OMG.

Yes it is fuckwit

What about Americans who are out of work and would like to provide a better life for their families? Maybe they should just continue to live out of their cars, stand in line at the soup kitchen. Damm Americans --- how dare they want a job. How dare they complain about line jumpers.

If you pitty illegals so much let them have your job---not mine or my neighbors.

I don't buy the zero sum game nonsense. There is as much wealth, and as many jobs as there are people who want to work. Our economy gets out of balance and people sometimes end up sitting around waiting for a job opportunity to appear - but the notion that every immigrant hired for a job equals an American out of work just doesn't hold up.

The unfairness of all this is that the illegal immigrants are working off the books and not contributing to the tax base, and working as second-class citizens. We can get angry at them and spew xenophobic hatred - but in my view what's broken is the body of immigration law.

Last edited:

I don't buy the zero sum game nonsense. There is as much wealth, and as many jobs as there are people who want to work. Our economy gets out of balance and people sometimes end up sitting around waiting for a job opportunity to appear - but the notion that every immigrant hired for a job equals and American out of work is nonsense.

The unfairness of all this is that the illegal immigrants are working off the books and not contributing to the tax base, and working as second-class citizens. We can get angry at them and spew xenophobic hatred - but in my view what's broken is the body of immigration law.

You obviously are clueless about the effects of illegals in the construction industry.

They cause depressed wages across the board. And right now while construction is hurting so bad it makes it ten times worse. Not to mention it takes jobs from legal residents. Then you have to consider that a good portion of the money they make is sent back to family in Mexico rather than spent in our economy.

Here in KC illegal hires are killing several fields in construction.

I have also lost jobs to illegals because they undercut bids by more than half. Now how the fuck can I as a legit operator compete with that? Cut my helps salaries? Remove their benefits? Lay more off?

Get real and check out reality

I don't buy the zero sum game nonsense. There is as much wealth, and as many jobs as there are people who want to work. Our economy gets out of balance and people sometimes end up sitting around waiting for a job opportunity to appear - but the notion that every immigrant hired for a job equals and American out of work is nonsense.

I don't know where your getting your facts from. But the general numbers go like this: There are roughly 11 million plus illegal aliens in the United States. At the same time there are 10 million Americans out of work. Deport all illegals and jobs will open for Americans.

Not only that I see first hand what hiring illegal aliens has done to my community and it is disgusting. Packing sheds, manufactures, and retail stores alike hire illegal after illegal and when an American ask for an application the response is almost always, "Sorry we don't have job for you."

Not only is it unfair for an employer to have its employees work off the books and not pay taxes. This mentality has created unfair labor competition by keeping wages low and increasing profit for the company, while these same employers use the local roads to transport goods to and from where ever they need their services to travel. Yet arn't paying the taxes to pave the roads. Putting that burden on ligitimate companies.

You obviously are clueless about the effects of illegals in the construction industry.

They cause depressed wages across the board. And right now while construction is hurting so bad it makes it ten times worse. Not to mention it takes jobs from legal residents. Then you have to consider that a good portion of the money they make is sent back to family in Mexico rather than spent in our economy.

I have also lost jobs to illegals because they undercut bids by more than half. Now how the fuck can I as a legit operator compete with that? Cut my helps salaries? Remove their benefits? Lay more off?

This is sort of funny really, because I did work construction for about ten years - and in KC no less! It was that experience, probably more than anything else, that led me to the conclusion that our attitude toward 'illegals' was deeply hypocritical and cruel.

This is sort of funny really, because I did work construction for about ten years - and in KC no less! It was that experience, probably more than anything else, that led me to the conclusion that our attitude toward 'illegals' was deeply hypocritical and cruel.

So you used a hammer. Big fucking deal. I have to meet payroll and follow rules all the while trying to compete with those that cheat.

Like I said, get real.

I feel your pain.

So I have written to my congresscritter demanding that all the mexicans and your competition be sent to Mexico and that you be given monopoly powers.

happy now, douchebag ?

I feel your pain.

So I have written to my congresscritter demanding that all the mexicans and your competition be sent to Mexico and that you be given monopoly powers.

happy now, douchebag ?.

I read an excellent, tongue-in-cheek commentary (supposedly by some Mexican official), offering a one-to-one amnesty exchange. For every "illegal" we send back, they'll send back an expat hippie.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. .

What do YOU call them if not "illegals"?

People trying to provide a better life to their families?

Damn them all to hell for their self-centered greed.

Oh, so there aren't already plenty of Americans who are trying to provide better lives to their families? There aren't Americans who are in need of jobs to just be able to provide a STATUS QUO life for their families? In case you hadn't noticed, we have laws in this country that are intended to protect the interests of our citizens. When people come here in violation of our laws THEY ARE ILLEGALS. When they willfully violate our laws, they undermine our ability and right to establish our own rules to serve our own interests, as if their own interests and desires are more important than ours. In other words, THEY ARE BEING SELF CENTERED.

I feel your pain.

happy now, douchebag ?

How about we just expect all employers play by the same set of rules moron?

I'm in your situation and I say your full of grade A shit. I've been in business over 20 years in the construction industry.

YOU ARE MORE OF THE PROBLEM THAN THE IRS EVER WAS. COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO COMPETE.

FUCK YOU

Then why are so many corporations leaving the country?

I'm in your situation and I say your full of grade A shit. I've been in business over 20 years in the construction industry.

YOU ARE MORE OF THE PROBLEM THAN THE IRS EVER WAS. COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO COMPETE.

FUCK YOU

Then why are so many corporations leaving the country?

Neither him nor I are corporations. Your analogy fails on its face.

I feel your pain.

happy now, douchebag ?

How about we just expect all employers play by the same set of rules moron?

Exactly! Also, the DOJ needs to enforce immigration laws and politicans need to stop holding American Jobs Hostage while they pander for the Latino Vote.

Their is a path to citizenship in this country and illegals need to come into America through those channels. Line jumping just encourges lawlessness and criminal activity.

In addition too the illegals from Mexico there are many illegal aliens now coming to America from Greece. When will it end? When will our boarders be secure?

All illegals should burn in hell. All scumbags who hire illegals will burn in hell. Of course, the definition of hell varies so I suppose karma will suffice.

So Illegal children should burn in hell? Karma indeed.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

You are a good man.

Continue hiring "illegals" - don't worry about what the neonazis' , clansmen, aryans, know-nothings have to say.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness"

Thomas Jefferson

then should you be giving him advice?.....just askin.....

Forum List

Back