For those who want to keep labelling the Tea Party movement racist...

I've posted this before, I'll keep posting it:

Now as far as this Mark Williams jaggoff goes, he probably is as bigotted as his words make him look. But even in this case, it's better to talk about why he looks that way and refrain from shouting "RACIST!" when referring to him.
They do have a tendency to get busted for their own dialoguehttp://thinkprogress.org/2010/07/16/williams-impossible-racism/.

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

"Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist. “I don’t want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status,” he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies. “We go to these tea parties all over the country,” Roper said. “We’re looking for the younger, potentially more radical people.”

:clap2:

:gives:

Are there racist elimints in the tea party , yes.
Do the vast majority of people in the tea party support or condone racism , no.
Are there racist elimints in the NAACP , yes.
Do the vast majority of people in the NAACP support or condone racism , no.

Racists are evrywhere people.
Did the Chairman of the GOP apologize for the GOP using a racist based strategy to win elections for decades? yes.

Have the democrats appologized for the senate fillibuster, led by southern democrats, of the 1964 civil rights act.
...no. :lol:

Those Southern Democrats left the Democratic Party and formed the GOP leadership behind the Southern strategy, or they personally apologized and worked very hard to advance the cause of anti-discrimination

and stupid people like you are ignorant of the fact that it was the It was the Democratic party that championed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. :lol:

Did the Chairman of the GOP apologize for the GOP using a racist based strategy to win elections for decades? yes.

Have the democrats appologized for the senate fillibuster, led by southern democrats, of the 1964 civil rights act.

Those Southern Democrats left the Democratic Party and formed the GOP leadership behind the Southern strategy, or they personally apologized and worked very hard to advance the cause of anti-discrimination

and stupid people like you are ignorant of the fact that it was the It was the Democratic party that championed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. :lol:

Which couldn't have passed without the republican votes. :lol:
True, Democrats had a historically large majority in the House of Representatives with 259 members to 176 Republicans, but almost as many Republicans voted for the civil rights bill as Democrats. The final vote was 290 for the bill and 130 against. Of the “yea” votes, 152 were Democrats and 138 were Republicans. Of the “nay” votes, three-fourths were Democrats. In short, the bill could not have passed without Republican support.

Last edited:

True, Democrats had a historically large majority in the House of Representatives with 259 members to 176 Republicans, but almost as many Republicans voted for the civil rights bill as Democrats. The final vote was 290 for the bill and 130 against. Of the “yea” votes, 152 were Democrats and 138 were Republicans. Of the “nay” votes, three-fourths were Democrats. In short, the bill could not have passed without Republican support.

Sooooooooooooooo.....how do you explain:​

A nit, that is, to Haley Barbour and the long list of Mississippi Republicans who traffic in neo-Confederate glorification with the likes of the Council of Conservative Citizens."

wpww.jpg

:eusa_eh:

So all these leftist organizations are trashing an organization called Council of Conservative Citizens that I've never heard of. But none provides a link to a website that they are trashing?

Anybody have a link?

Edit: Never mind, I found one on Sourcewatch. Honestly had no idea this organization existed. Geez they probably have several dozen members since they claim to have chapters in nine states. While there is no way in hell I would belong to a group like this, I didn't find anything particularly subversive on their site. Is it racist? Yep. Definitely.

Dangerous? No indication of that.

Last edited:

are you really this stupid? why are you laughing? you think you made a point? you didn't.

of course there were Republican votes for the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

That was when the GOP had liberal Republicans. Or did you not know this?

The Democrats who were diehard racists left the Democratic party over this. They were welcomed into the GOP. Are you trying to prove my points?

tell me you're not home schooled?

how dumb is Jeremy? this dumb:

using your numbers, roughly...

3/4 of Republicans voted with the Democratic majority. So you have 1/4 racist bastards in the GOP in 1964.

almost, but not quite, 1/4 of Democrats were racist bastards in 1964.

what happened between 1964 and say, the 1980s? where did all the liberal GOPers go?

where did all the racist Democrats go?

By the 1990's the Chairman of the GOP apologized for the racist Southern Strategy of the GOP for those decades.

tell you what folks. we don't give a shit what they call us. First it was derogatory names and when that didn't work so well they went with the race card.

When they can clean up their own back yards, then we might listen and care.

Until then, we will continue on. We have them on the run when all they have left is to call the American people RACIST. which I said before, we knew this was coming. The Obama and his comrades in arms are falling out of favor with the American people, so they have NOTHING LEFT but to go on the RACIST LABELING.

Lets roll folks. November is coming soon, not soon enough, but soon.

So you admit to being a teabagger?

tell you what folks. we don't give a shit what they call us. First it was derogatory names and when that didn't work so well they went with the race card.

Until then, we will continue on. We have them on the run when all they have left is to call the American people RACIST. which I said before, we knew this was coming. The Obama and his comrades in arms are falling out of favor with the American people, so they have NOTHING LEFT but to go on the RACIST LABELING.

I admit that I am a patriotic American. I don't know any Teabaggers, do you?
you seem to know a lot about teabagging, why is that?

I admit that I am a patriotic American. I don't know any Teabaggers, do you?
you seem to know a lot about teabagging, why is that?

Well, Erik made the post about calling teabaggers racist, and as seen above your response was in the frame of reference of "We" and "Us," indicating that you are indeed a teabagger. Are you not?

PS I'm a patriotic American too, gosh we have so much in common!

As an owner of 3 corporations I favor lower taxes, smallergovernment and a government in tune with small business owners.
Neither the Republicans or Democrats know about any of that much less the Tea Party movement.
The leader of the Georgia tea party movement is unemployed, filed for bankruptcy and had her home foreclosed on. And she does not work.
No one with a job has time to attend tea party parties. Most of those folks do not work, have free time, are retired, are on worker's comp or disability and like to gather with friends to party. Nothing wrong with that at all. No small business owner has time for such nonsense.
However, to suggest they are a viable political power is absurd.

Best post of the day. Rep this man!

well black people call each other the "N" word too, so I guess following your logic the "N" word is perfectly acceptable term to apply

I like your logic. Please quickly go outside and find the largest black person you can and try it out. Please report back your findings.

I tried it. I ran outside and the biggest black person I could find is a 17 y/o friend of my son's who's in my pool as we speak. He's like 5'10" 170 I yelled out "hey you ****** what you doing pissing in my pool" he yelled back "shut up cracka or i'll bust a cap in yo ass." We both laughed then I came back in.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

I like your logic. Please quickly go outside and find the largest black person you can and try it out. Please report back your findings.

I tried it. I ran outside and the biggest black person I could find is a 17 y/o friend of my son's who's in my pool as we speak. He's like 5'10" 170 I yelled out "hey you ****** what you doing pissing in my pool" he yelled back "shut up cracka or i'll bust a cap in yo ass." We both laughed then I came back in.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

it totally did happen, it is a conhog anecdote. they are most trustworthy.

Interesting. Though I'm not sure anyone has labeled the entire tea party racist but rather pointed out some supporters of the tea party movement are racist and that the tea party would be well advised to dismiss them from their ranks.

Me, I could care less...I say let people do what they want to do.

You see? Thats the problem.
The same people that are saying the tea party is unorganized and without leadership is saying that their leadership should dismiss the few bad apples from the Organization.

Exactly who should be the one to put out a press release? Who should "dismiss" the few....very few....racists?
No one will and since that is the case the tea party will continue to look as if it tolerates racists.

we all know demonRats embrace racists so what's the problem with a racist in the tea party doyathink?

Forum List

Back