3 Vacations Since April: Maybe Being President is not that Bad Afterall

Hard work being incompetant, partying all day and night, golfing, vacationing, eating out, going to New York shows, eating fast food, entertaining American hating people, musicians, Presidents of other countries, Making speeches critisizing and bashing your country, calling everyone that disagrees with his party or adminstration bigots and racists, distroying the American economy, not creating jobs, It's hard work being President.

I guess you didn't get the latest Hopey Changey memo...Endless Vacations and hundreds of rounds of Golf are now good things. I don't think anyone could be more dishonest & hypocritical than your average Hopey Changey sheep. Man,those loons used to completely freak out anytime Bush went on Vacation or played Golf. Oh well,just another Hopey Changey scam i guess.

Man,this guy took like four Vacations during the oil spill alone. I guess someone forgot to tell him it was about the Gulf not the Golf. Yikes!

You do realize that it has JUST been "stopped," and NO ONE is saying it's over yet, right?

You're right. Why the hell isn't Obama on a submarine in the Gulf right now?! His years as an oil industry engineer make him the perfect man to personally fix the cap should anything go wrong in the next few hours.

I can see why the Republicans would be so upset.

That is all they have

Forum List

Back