For those who want to keep labelling the Tea Party movement racist...

The Tea Party Express isn't racist; it's just become another neo-con organization, sadly.

Wrong. You must not have any idea what a neo-con is. Its actually a movement for fiscal sanity, nothing more. Remember "when you're in a hole...stop diggin'"? What happened?

Did the Chairman of the GOP apologize for the GOP using a racist based strategy to win elections for decades? yes.

Have the democrats appologized for the senate fillibuster, led by southern democrats, of the 1964 civil rights act.
...no. :lol:

Those Southern Democrats left the Democratic Party and formed the GOP leadership behind the Southern strategy, or they personally apologized and worked very hard to advance the cause of anti-discrimination

and stupid people like you are ignorant of the fact that it was the It was the Democratic party that championed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. :lol:

You need to post the names of the Democratic Senators that voted against the Civil Rights act, that became Republican. Or you can just admit you are full of shit. And by the way explain why a Southern racist would leave a party that only 60 percent voted for the act and join a party where over 80 percent voted for it?

Have the democrats appologized for the senate fillibuster, led by southern democrats, of the 1964 civil rights act.
...no. :lol:

Those Southern Democrats left the Democratic Party and formed the GOP leadership behind the Southern strategy, or they personally apologized and worked very hard to advance the cause of anti-discrimination

and stupid people like you are ignorant of the fact that it was the It was the Democratic party that championed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. :lol:

You need to post the names of the Democratic Senators that voted against the Civil Rights act, that became Republican. Or you can just admit you are full of shit. And by the way explain why a Southern racist would leave a party that only 60 percent voted for the act and join a party where over 80 percent voted for it?

Among the many private letters Dirksen received, one stands out. Two days after the historic cloture vote, Roy Wilkins, Executive Secretary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, wrote a two-page letter to the Republican leader. "Let me be the first to admit that I was in error in estimating your preliminary announcements and moves," Wilkins noted. He and other civil rights leaders had feared that Dirksen would gut the bill through amendment during the Senate debate. Wilkins allowed that "there were certain realities which had to be taken into account in advancing this legislation to a vote. Out of your long experience you devised an approach which seemed to you to offer a chance for success." He called the final vote tally, with the majority including 27 of the 33 Senate Republicans, a "resounding vote" which "tended mightily to reinforce your judgment and to vindicate your procedure."
CongressLink: [Congress: The Basics - Lawmaking] Resources: Everett McKinley Dirksen's Finest Hour: June 10, 1964

But those who support either party fail to realize that the government will always use race as a tool to divide the people of this country. I for one am starting to see this point of view as true.

Last edited:
Such is why I get so frustrated when I hear democratic party memebers and supporters refer to the GOP party and supporters as racist in nature.

A party that purposely separates black from white as it pertains to their initiatives and "reasons" for initiatives calls the party that simply wants legislation that benefits all people equally as racists.
It isn't only Democrats and their supporters who have called the GOP racist.
Jar, the former head of the GOP, while in office as head of the GOP, publicly apologized for the GOPs Southern Strategy.

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman -"I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Yeah yeah.....I know, I know.

And exactly how many southern democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act?

Give it a rest.
The White Southern Christian Conservatives were Democrats before they Became Republicans.

All they did was change sheets and get in bed with people like you,

Forum List

Back