For Those Who Say There Was No "Palestine," 1947 National Geographic Map

You’ve been misled, Sonny Boy. Science doesn't dabble in politics.

Artifacts prove there were humans living in the region. You are making up the rest with your fantasy.

After reading your tripe (above) and responding to it, I can see that the ”blow-hardy shit” you've submerged yourself into is yours. I advised you not to rely on the Qu'ran for your go-to source of history but you wouldn't listen to me. And the reason you feel the spray of "piss" on your face is because you are standing downwind from me. I also warned you about that but you're too stubborn …… and you like it so much that you are begging me for more of it. Cripes, you are disgusting! 🤮
Idiot. Scientific: Archeology and anthropology prove you are full of shit. Artifacts with Hebrew inscriptions, and structures prove there was a Hebrew people of the Judaic faith that lived in that land. Jack shit proves the existence of your mythical Palestinian people.

shoot the messenger but not the message shows where you are coming from is that what they taught you in Episcopalian school…

I've been reading about the German colony that went to Palestine in 1860. They weren't Nazis, just religious dairy farmers.

Idiot. Scientific: Archeology and anthropology prove you are full of shit. Artifacts with Hebrew inscriptions, and structures prove there was a Hebrew people of the Judaic faith that lived in that land. Jack shit proves the existence of your mythical Palestinian people.

The Akkadians were there first. They migrated from the Arabian peninsula.

The Palestinians have been in the Levant for 4000 years.. like the Phoenicians and the Jews they are descended from Canaanites.

Stop your whining, pull up your britches, and wait until you're finished with puberty, Sonny Boy. Then come back and we'll listen to what you have to say about adult issues. You can start with growing out of your cartoon signature.:sigh2:

The Akkadians were there first. They migrated from the Arabian peninsula.

The Palestinians have been in the Levant for 4000 years.. like the Phoenicians and the Jews they are descended from Canaanites.
There was no Palestine or Palestinian prior to 1960’s, moron. Unless you provide us with a single artifact, or archeological site showing a Palestinian leader, coin, building, capital etc. which you can’t. Therefore you are promoting a hoax.

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".​

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -​

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".​

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -​

‘Indigenous’ Israelis:

[All are migrants]

What are you blabbering? Arafart the founder of the Palestinian bowel movement was born in Egypt.

Yasser Arafat
The Nobel Peace Prize 1994

Born: 24 August 1929, Cairo, Egypt

Died: 11 November 2004, Paris, France

Residence at the time of the award: Palestine

Role: Chairman of the Executive Committee of the PLO; President of the Palestinian National Authority

What are you blabbering? Arafart the founder of the Palestinian bowel movement was born in Egypt.

Yasser Arafat
The Nobel Peace Prize 1994

Born: 24 August 1929, Cairo, Egypt

Died: 11 November 2004, Paris, France

Residence at the time of the award: Palestine

Role: Chairman of the Executive Committee of the PLO; President of the Palestinian National Authority
The Piece of S..T doesn’t know what he’s talking about. For starters, Netanyahu was born in Tel Aviv Israel

The Nobel Peace Prize 1994 was awarded jointly to Yasser Arafat, Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin "for their efforts to create peace in the Middle East"
Who values the Nobel Peace Prize any longer? It’s humorous, a joke. Those guys were gifted some money just because they were Jews AND Muslims. It’s a childish expression saying, “We white Christians are good guys who encourage peace no matter the cost in bull shit!” If you don’t believe me just look at the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009. Barrack Obama got the Prize for being black “cooperation between peoples” when he hadn’t even done anything. Getting the Nobel Prize is easy. You just need to be a woman who talks about equality, or a homosexual who talks about equality, or a child who talks about global warming, or a transexual who dresses flamboyantly - wears thick lipstick - and holds his mouth wide open for the camera.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back