For Those Who Say There Was No "Palestine," 1947 National Geographic Map

Yes.

Yes, "according to the Bible", a fictional work written by men ..... not by G_d.

"Jada, jada, jada". Historical Jews had their epoch as a dominating entity but they blew it. Although Judaism was never completely eradicated (thank G_d for that) it had, none-the-less lost its natural opportunity to aquire (or re-acquire) its hold over what is often called "the Holy Land". What we have now is a sort of geo-political GMO, that is to say, a modern, disconnected people blasphemously wedged into a naturally developed Arab-Muslim culture. The Jewish covenant has been tweaked into a fake nation that G_d did not authorize. Zionism is a smote against humanity and in the end it will be punished by the hand that created life. :nono:
THE QUR'AN SAYS:
"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"
"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."
[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104] I will just use this one passage from the Quran to show how full of crap you are.. There are others as well but even the holy book of the muslims proclaims the land of Israel belongs to the Jews and they will Return and claim it at the end of this age…There is no truth in you or what you say … No special claim indeed…There are many clerics that realize this and admit it even though harm may befall them for admitting it in public..The so called Arab Muslim world is fighting against their own book and their Allah if they try to uproot the Jews from their land…

THE QUR'AN SAYS:
Yes, "THE QUR'AN SAYS". Paka, paka, paka, a fictional work written by men .... not by Allah. G_d, Allah, and Jesus’ Creator all have something in common. They are fictitious characters in a superstitious fairy tale. No more than that. :nono:

Last edited:
Yes, "THE QUR'AN SAYS". Paka, paka, paka, a fictional work written by men .... not by Allah. G_d, Allah, and Jesus’ Creator all have something in common. They are fictitious characters in a superstitious fairy tale. No more than that. :nono:
That is all you have just your opinion with nothing to back it up as I said before I am not interested in what you say just that you help me to bring it out for others to read it and educate themselves … I know I can count on you to be like that little mouse trying to get that cheese only to be shocked again and again because guys like you never learn your lessons

It is with near total disbelief that I am compelled to inform you that the Muslim world is vast and that Israel is a made-up dot in the middle of it. Israel didn’t evolve out of centuries of cultural-linguistic development as the Arab-Muslim world did. Jews were minorities within the various Arab-Muslim nations (as well as within Europe). That was the extent of their cultural development. So, you think maybe “over 2 million Muslims” within the fake nation called Israel is some sort of tolerant, liberal gift to them?

Is it your fantasy that Jews in the Arab-Muslim world were expelled by an Auschwitzian rail system and deposited in the falsely created new state? Maybe you never heard of Zionism?! Let me simplify it for you: Jews volunteered to leave their homes in the Muslim world in expectation of reaping Zionist rewards. Crudely stated they gave up their land and stole someone else’s. What sort of mitzvah is that? 🥸
Jews from the Arab Muslim world were expelled. Some were killed, others had all their assets confiscated. Your knowledge of the history of that region is defective.

Point is Mohammad who is the final messenger of Islam never documented or mentioned a Palestine or Palestinian people As of 1500 years ago.

That is all you have just your opinion with nothing to back it up ....
Nothing to "back up" my opinion? Now that’s a hoot. 🤡

FIRST: Science has proved that the Torah, Bible, and Qu’ran are all false so let’s get that out of the way immediately.

SECOND: You are quoting the Torah, Bible, and Qu’ran as the “back up” proof of your opinion. If you don't realize that science has already proved them false I wonder if you haven’t, at least, noticed that the three of them contradict each other.
LOL! You are a clown for sure. :spinner:

Jews from the Arab Muslim world were expelled. ..... Your knowledge of the history of that region is defective.
So, you are unaware that there has always been a minority of Jews residing throughout the Middle East, huh? Your knowledge of history is clearly much less than mine.

So, you are unaware that there has always been a minority of Jews residing throughout the Middle East, huh? Your knowledge of history is clearly much less than mine.
Yes, I’m completely aware, there were about 1.5 million Jews that were living in Arab Muslim countries either expelled or killed. I know a few. Most are happy they no longer live in those shitholes of backwardness and barbarism, and now live very good lives. What’s your point.

I don't acknowledge your existence either so does that mean you are an imaginary non-entity?
Apparently you didn’t get the point. Your fake Palestine or Palestinian people were not noted and documented by the prophet of Islam.

Nothing to "back up" my opinion? Now that’s a hoot. 🤡

FIRST: Science has proved that the Torah, Bible, and Qu’ran are all false so let’s get that out of the way immediately.

SECOND: You are quoting the Torah, Bible, and Qu’ran as the “back up” proof of your opinion. If you don't realize that science has already proved them false I wonder if you haven’t, at least, noticed that the three of them contradict each other.
LOL! You are a clown for sure. :spinner:
You keep harping about science… Science is based on a concept and then whoever wants to push that concept tries to prove that concept… Those concepts and proof are always changing and being challenged.. So Science is not concrete in its outlook and has proved nothing and is not written in stone… Todays belief is constantly overturned by someone who comes along proving that theory incorrect in other words they have a wink ….wink …..better mousetrap….Now that being said Mr Glasnost are you communist in your outlook or just fascinated by Soviet perostroka because if you are my little mouse I have some more cheese for you to nibble on and get another shock to your system if you are up to it….

Yes, I’m completely aware, there were about 1.5 million Jews that were living in Arab Muslim countries ....
I'm guessing, by your earlier post, that you didn't but that you just now learned it from me.
... either expelled or killed. I know a few.
Which ones do you know? The "killed"?
Most are happy ...... and now live very good lives.
In Jew York or dodging bullets and hiding in stolen Palestinian homes of Is-It-Real?
What’s your point.
My point is that there has always been a minority of Jews residing throughout the Middle East and had the Zionists not provoked war the situation would be stable. :cool:

Apparently you didn’t get the point.
You have failed to make one.
Your fake Palestine or Palestinian people were not noted and documented by the prophet of Islam.
I find it enormously hilarious that you rely on Islamic scriptures as your go-to source of historical "proof" :auiqs.jpg:. What makes the prophet of Islam any more credible than the fairy tales of the Torah or the Bible? 🥴

You keep harping about science… Science is based on a concept and then whoever wants to push that concept tries to prove that concept… Those concepts and proof are always changing and being challenged.. So Science is not concrete in its outlook and has proved nothing and is not written in stone… Todays belief is constantly overturned by someone who comes along proving that theory incorrect in other words they have a wink ….wink …..better mousetrap….Now that being said Mr Glasnost are you communist in your outlook or just fascinated by Soviet perostroka because if you are my little mouse I have some more cheese for you to nibble on and get another shock to your system if you are up to it….
How more typically absurd can you possibly be?

ONE: Your absurd notion that science (and/or I) is trying to “push” or ”prove a concept”. Science is disproving the "concept”(s) of the Torah, the Bible, and the Quran. Are you really so daft not to understand that?

TWO: Your absurd conclusion that my insight regarding the superstitions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam is Communist-Sovjet inspired is such an adolescent deduction that I am seriously considering the possibility that you are, in fact, an adolescent.
:spinner:

I'm guessing, by your earlier post, that you didn't but that you just now learned it from me.

Which ones do you know? The "killed"?

In Jew York or dodging bullets and hiding in stolen Palestinian homes of Is-It-Real?

My point is that there has always been a minority of Jews residing throughout the Middle East and had the Zionists not provoked war the situation would be stable. :cool:
Another arrogant moron who is full ignorance and stupidity. I’ve lived around Mizrahi Jews all my life, idiot. They fled the Middle East and went all over the world, US, Israel, Canada, UK, India etc. And the reason they fled was because Arab Muslims who for were oppressing and persecuting a Jews for centuries, suddenly had the tables turned on them, the Jews were fighting back for the first time, could not handle the tables being turned on them, and a Jewish state being established in what they consider to be Muslim run lands. It’s called Dar Al Harb, land once conquered By Islam, must remain in the hands of Muslims. Heck, the Islamists still want Spain back. So they took it out on the closest Jews they could find, their own.

You have failed to make one.

I find it enormously hilarious that you rely on Islamic scriptures as your go-to source of historical "proof" :auiqs.jpg:. What makes the prophet of Islam any more credible than the fairy tales of the Torah or the Bible? 🥴
What are you relying on? Hamas and Al queda’s claims? Ha ha ha.

You'd think that when the Koran was written 1500 years ago, if there was a Palestine or Palestinian people, it would have been mentioned.

Another arrogant moron who is full ignorance and stupidity.
Much less than yours.
I’ve lived around Mizrahi Jews all my life, idiot.
Whoop-dee-do, Bonzo.
They fled the Middle East and went all over the world, US, Israel, Canada, UK, India etc. And the reason they fled was because Arab Muslims who for were oppressing and persecuting a Jews for centuries, suddenly had the tables turned on them, the Jews were fighting back for the first time, could not handle the tables being turned on them, and a Jewish state being established in what they consider to be Muslim run lands. It’s called Dar Al Harb, land once conquered By Islam, must remain in the hands of Muslims. Heck, the Islamists still want Spain back. So they took it out on the closest Jews they could find, their own.
People seeking asylum are given a copied list of "reasons" why they should be allowed residency. The seeker chooses the ones that fit best and spews it to the immigration officer who interviews them. Canada, India, etc. weren't fooled (apparently) and Zionist Israel demands a HUGE CHUNK of the seeker's income to remain in the country. So, surprise surprise, Jew York became the hole in the pot. These Mizrahi Jews who you "know" may have "went all over the world" – but you haven’t. I have. I know what goes on. You don’t. So, save your little, kiddie, beddy-bye stories for when you get old enough to have children so you can impress them with a dour voice and, "I once knew (first hand!) some Jews who ..... jada, jada, jada." :laughing0301:

What are you relying on?
Well, I'll tell you .....
No.
Al queda’s claims?
No. I rely upon science and it is science that debunks your Koranic sources. Duh.
You'd think that when the Koran was written 1500 years ago, if there was a Palestine or Palestinian people, it would have been mentioned.
No. You'd think so. I rely on proven facts, not superstitious 'goo-goo' deliriums. o_O

Well, I'll tell you .....

No.

No. I rely upon science and it is science that debunks your Koranic sources. Duh.

No. You'd think so. I rely on proven facts, not superstitious 'goo-goo' deliriums. o_O
Scientific fact is there has never been a country called Palestine, with a distinct people, leaders, capital, currency, food, culture and history. Israel has thousands of thousands of artifacts and archeological sites that prove conclusively the existence of an Israel and a Jewish people in that land going back thousands of years.

So you’re a full of shit blowhard just pissing in the wind.

Scientific fact is there has never been a country called Palestine ...
You’ve been misled, Sonny Boy. Science doesn't dabble in politics.
... with a distinct people, leaders, capital, currency, food, culture and history. Israel has thousands of thousands of artifacts and archeological sites that prove conclusively the existence of an Israel and a Jewish people in that land going back thousands of years.
Artifacts prove there were humans living in the region. You are making up the rest with your fantasy.
So you’re a full of shit blowhard just pissing in the wind.
After reading your tripe (above) and responding to it, I can see that the ”blow-hardy shit” you've submerged yourself into is yours. I advised you not to rely on the Qu'ran for your go-to source of history but you wouldn't listen to me. And the reason you feel the spray of "piss" on your face is because you are standing downwind from me. I also warned you about that but you're too stubborn …… and you like it so much that you are begging me for more of it. Cripes, you are disgusting! 🤮

Forum List

Back