For those that believe in Polls..Obama beats both Republican Front runners.

In three years - I haven't seen Obama take responsibility for ONE thing.

Has anyone ?

Please cite an example or two.

You "cited" one yourself.

Warrior102 said:
You don't recall the "shellacking" the Dems took? (Obama's words, not mine.)
How did Weiner's seat hold out ?

Irony..thy sting is harsh.

He was responsible for all those elected official's failure to win re-election? Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the update dunderhead. :clap2:

God, are you fucking dumb

Well you should clean the fucking wax out of your ears.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYFNOGGwbn8]Obama on Midterm Shellacking: 'It Feels Bad' - YouTube[/ame]

You asked for a citation of where he accepted responsibility for anything.

You got one.

Got it?

Cotton ears.

I read the article and nowhere was I able to find the actual demographics of the poll. Did I somehow miss it?
Yes, it is clear both republicans and democrats were polled...as were independants...and women...
But was it an even split? Couldnt find it. What about age? Race?
I am not a fan of polls, but I never offer my sentiments on a poll without first discecting the demographics.

For example....pehgaps the poll was of 1000 people.....500 registered democrats, 250 republican and 250 independants...

Did I miss the demographics?

:lol:

I find it interesting these sorts of questions get asked always by the opposing view.

On either side.

you can scan the boards if you wish. I ask this question whenever there is a poll up for discussion....even one with reults I favor.

Poll results are meaningless withouth the demographics....and I usually question the validity of any poll that does not offer a link to the particulars of the poll.

do you have a link to the demograpohics?

If not....dont you question why they did not feel it important to release the demographics?

Also...who's poll was it. It was reported by Bloomberg....but I couldnt find the company that conducted the poll.

So things are so bad that Obama beats both..basically. And they aren't even fully vetted yet. :lol:

"Fully Vetted" is Dem code for going Negative on the Candidate and his family including his kids

Learned from the best, baby!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QWhSI2yG3A&feature=related]Did you plug the hole yet, Daddy? Glenn Beck - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEVUlaBqijA]RUSH LIMBAUGH DISGUSTING PSYCHO TALK - YouTube[/ame]

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

-- Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.

John McCain's crude Chelsea Clinton joke | Crooks and Liars

Bad analogy there TruthMatters, Obama is POTUS those guys aren't

We can start with old Rush Limbo who has eight years worth of Hillary hate material saved up

Yeah, a talk show host. There's one - who's next - Sean Hannity?

Who else leads the republican agenda?

You're the one that said those Republicans - I thought you were going to give us some inside scoop -

Then you list talk show hosts?

What agenda does Ed Schultz lead?

Nevermind... I know the answer, I hope you get the point.

"Fully Vetted" is Dem code for going Negative on the Candidate and his family including his kids

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QWhSI2yG3A&feature=related]Did you plug the hole yet, Daddy? Glenn Beck - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEVUlaBqijA]RUSH LIMBAUGH DISGUSTING PSYCHO TALK - YouTube[/ame]

Is Swallow TrutMatters?? LOL!!

Too funny. Why am I not surprised. Dumb and Dumber.... LOL!!!

You "cited" one yourself.

Irony..thy sting is harsh.

He was responsible for all those elected official's failure to win re-election? Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the update dunderhead. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYFNOGGwbn8]Obama on Midterm Shellacking: 'It Feels Bad' - YouTube[/ame]

You got one.

Got it?

Cotton ears.

lol....nice find.

But lets compare to how often he passed the buck.

But why should we...even you are smart enough to know that the man has a habit of blaming.

Can you find a link of Bush blaming anyone? Just curious

(here it comes...."thats becuase Bush was a fuck up and he couldnt blame anyone else")

Oh..okay.

Post something where Obama is attacking the opposition's kids.

Actually..post any democratic official attacking a republican's kids.

Like, you know, McCain did with Clinton.

Should have a plethora of links real quick.

You got one.

Got it?

Cotton ears.

lol....nice find.

But why should we...even you are smart enough to know that the man has a habit of blaming.

(here it comes...."thats becuase Bush was a fuck up and he couldnt blame anyone else")

I wouldn't wager large sums of cash on that...

Oh..okay.

Who was it that borught up the fact that Cheney's daughter liked the girls?

You got one.

Got it?

Cotton ears.

lol....nice find.

CNN Transcript - Special Event: George W. Bush Blames Clinton-Gore Administration for Rising Gas Prices - June 23, 2000
GOV. GEORGE W.BUSH (R-TX), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: There seems to be an effort out of Washington to blame me for rising energy prices. And the American people don't buy that. It's the -- Clinton-Gore administration's been there for seven years, we're more dependent now than ever before on energy from foreign sources. And I am amazed that they're trying to shift the blame away from the people that are holding the office. And I resent that kind of politics, and so will the American people.

Oh snap.

Obama on Midterm Shellacking: 'It Feels Bad' - YouTube

You got one.

Got it?

Cotton ears.

lol....nice find.

hey....Sallow is a smart guy, well informed, and a hell of a lot of fun to play with on here.

Lets not attack his intelligence.

He is not Truthmatters.....yes, he is misguided and likes to do sheep....but lets not attack his intelligence.

Oh..okay.

Here's how it works.

You find the Democratic politician that said that..you post the link..and I go..

Hooray for you. :lol:

Obama on Midterm Shellacking: 'It Feels Bad' - YouTube

You got one.

Got it?

Cotton ears.

lol....nice find.

CNN Transcript - Special Event: George W. Bush Blames Clinton-Gore Administration for Rising Gas Prices - June 23, 2000
GOV. GEORGE W.BUSH (R-TX), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: There seems to be an effort out of Washington to blame me for rising energy prices. And the American people don't buy that. It's the -- Clinton-Gore administration's been there for seven years, we're more dependent now than ever before on energy from foreign sources. And I am amazed that they're trying to shift the blame away from the people that are holding the office. And I resent that kind of politics, and so will the American people.

Oh snap.

no offense.....but that was said when he was not even President......I mean....really?
Come on....you can do better than that.

LOL.....think about it....the sitting President and the sitting vice president were blaming Bush BEFORE HE WAS EVEN ELECTED.

I mean Sallow....ya gotta laugh at that one....no?

While Obama's poll numbers are low on people's happiness..they more then recognize that 3 years is not enough time to repair the damage caused by eight years of criminal incompetence.

And the alternatives..which essentially want to bring back those policies..are recognized as ludicrious.

The old meme of "give the wealthy everything they want..and they will shower you with gold and appreciation" is so last administration.

:lol:

Obama has spent more money in one year than any other government in American history.

Has Obama Spent More Than Bush? Lets look at real numbers. | Cafetax

Oh..okay.

Here's how it works.

You find the Democratic politician that said that..you post the link..and I go..

Hooray for you. :lol:

Bite my ass...

It was Kerry

Mention of Gay Daughter a Cheap Trick, Lynne Cheney Says (washingtonpost.com)

You don't seem too bright. Perhaps you and Swallow could get together and collectively gather up a brain cell or two between the both of you.

You don't seem to bright either WarriorTakesItUptheAss102. You also smell like shit.

Take a fucking bath.

Asswipe.

lol....nice find.

Oh snap.

no offense.....but that was said when he was not even President......I mean....really?
Come on....you can do better than that.

LOL.....think about it....the sitting President and the sitting vice president were blaming Bush BEFORE HE WAS EVEN ELECTED.

I mean Sallow....ya gotta laugh at that one....no?

no comment Sallow?

lol....nice find.

hey....Sallow is a smart guy, well informed, and a hell of a lot of fun to play with on here.

Lets not attack his intelligence.

He is not Truthmatters.....yes, he is misguided and likes to do sheep....but lets not attack his intelligence.

You consider that bumbling idiot Swallow smart and well informed?
Well, disagreements about matters of taste can't be objectively resolved.

I do however, concur with you that he's a sheep fucker.

Forum List

Back