For those that believe in Polls..Obama beats both Republican Front runners.

You don't seem too bright. Perhaps you and Swallow could get together and collectively gather up a brain cell or two between the both of you.

You don't seem to bright either WarriorTakesItUptheAss102. You also smell like shit.

Take a fucking bath.

Asswipe.

Uh-oh - another fucking meltdown.

Take another stupid pill and snap out of it, asswipe.

You consider that bumbling idiot Swallow smart and well informed?
Well, disagreements about matters of taste can't be objectively resolved.

I do however, concur with you that he's a sheep fucker.

Naw.

I wouldn't fuck ya..WarriorTakesItUptheAss102.

Not my thing.

Sheeps are on my diet. Not things I wanna fuck.

Besides..you smell like shit.

Obama has lost his base. He's going to lose. The question is, where will these folks go? Will they just not vote or migrate to another candidate? I would expect the bulk of the Republican candidate that wins the primary will see most of the losers votes on their tally in November. Unlikely these folks would end up with Obama.

You don't seem too bright. Perhaps you and Swallow could get together and collectively gather up a brain cell or two between the both of you.

You don't seem to bright either WarriorTakesItUptheAss102. You also smell like shit.

Take a fucking bath.

Asswipe.

Uh-oh - another fucking meltdown.

Take another stupid pill and snap out of it, asswipe.

Pills are more your thing, WarriorTakesItUptheAss102, by the looks of ya.

Hows the dope dealing these days?

And shit..if business is good..visit a fucking barber..will ya?

Shithead.

Naw.

Not my thing.

:cuckoo:

Seriously -- :cuckoo:

And an angry little fucker too.

sal·low/ˈsalō/
Verb: Make sallow.
Adjective: (of a person's complexion) Of an unhealthy yellowish color. More »
Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

Obama has lost his base. He's going to lose. The question is, where will these folks go? Will they just not vote or migrate to another candidate? I would expect the bulk of the Republican candidate that wins the primary will see most of the losers votes on their tally in November. Unlikely these folks would end up with Obama.

They're going to end up with Hillary as their nominee.

Obama will be sent packing to a Community Organizer job.

sal·low/ˈsalō/
Verb: Make sallow.
Adjective: (of a person's complexion) Of an unhealthy yellowish color. More »
Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

Why on earth would anyone select that as their screen name?
Dear God - he's dumber than originally imagined....

no offense.....but that was said when he was not even President......I mean....really?
Come on....you can do better than that.

LOL.....think about it....the sitting President and the sitting vice president were blaming Bush BEFORE HE WAS EVEN ELECTED.

I mean Sallow....ya gotta laugh at that one....no?

no comment Sallow?

Moving the goalposts?

Bush says he inherited recession - Aug. 7, 2002

When I took office, our economy was beginning a recession," Bush said in a speech at a Mississippi high school. "Then our economy was hit by terrorists. Then our economy was hit by corporate scandals. But I'm certain of this: We won't let fear undermine our economy and we're not going to let fraud undermine it either."

Here's the thing you don't seem to realize. Blaming isn't unique in any Presidency.

Obama obviously doesnt listen to polls because he keeps doing the same stupid shit over and over again

Why would the smartest guy in the country listen to anyone? He was Editor of the Harvard Review you know? Never wrote a review though. :lol:

Naw.

Not my thing.

:cuckoo:

Seriously -- :cuckoo:

And an angry little fucker too.

You vision also sucks..fucker.

I ain't "little". :lol:

e84a13ec-2c63-4238-be93-90da204ccc6e.jpg

I have my doubts about Tea Baggers being able to hold their seats in the House. They are not too popular right now

You don't recall the "shellacking" the Dems took? (Obama's words, not mine.)

How did Weiner's seat hold out ?

Tea Baggers will face buyers remorse

Two groups w/ the lowest approval ratings: t-partiers & the religious right ;) This especially won't bode well for Perry who courts both
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/17/opinion/crashing-the-tea-party.html
the Tea Party ranks lower than any of the 23 other groups we asked about — lower than both Republicans and Democrats. It is even less popular than much maligned groups like “atheists” and “Muslims.” Interestingly, one group that approaches it in unpopularity is the Christian Right.

no offense.....but that was said when he was not even President......I mean....really?
Come on....you can do better than that.

LOL.....think about it....the sitting President and the sitting vice president were blaming Bush BEFORE HE WAS EVEN ELECTED.

I mean Sallow....ya gotta laugh at that one....no?

no comment Sallow?

Moving the goalposts?

When I took office, our economy was beginning a recession," Bush said in a speech at a Mississippi high school. "Then our economy was hit by terrorists. Then our economy was hit by corporate scandals. But I'm certain of this: We won't let fear undermine our economy and we're not going to let fraud undermine it either."

Here's the thing you don't seem to realize. Blaming isn't unique in any Presidency.

whoa...I am not criticizing Obama for saying he inherited a recession. He did. Just as Bush did. That is fact for both of them
I am criticizing Obama for STILL blaming the previous admininistration nearly 3 years later. He spent a trillion bucks. He bought the recession. That was his choice.

no comment Sallow?

Moving the goalposts?

whoa...I am not criticizing Obama for saying he inherited a recession. He did. Just as Bush did. That is fact for both of them
I am criticizing Obama for STILL blaming the previous admininistration nearly 3 years later. He spent a trillion bucks. He bought the recession. That was his choice.

I've got an impossible task with you.

I keep giving you links on exactly what you ask about..and you keep moving the goalposts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qxhLStdrn8&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLA2AC6C96CFD9C505]Bugs Bunny Funny Moments 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Moving the goalposts?

I've got an impossible task with you.

I keep giving you links on exactly what you ask about..and you keep moving the goalposts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qxhLStdrn8&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLA2AC6C96CFD9C505]Bugs Bunny Funny Moments 2 - YouTube[/ame]

wrong.

I simply asked you to compare apples to apples.

Whatever....need to go to the bank.....I heard rumor one of my neighbors spent too much money on a vacation and now cant pay his mortgage, so Chuck Schumer is knocking on doors for the rest of us to come up with the cash.

Forum List

Back