For those that believe in Polls..Obama beats both Republican Front runners.

You don't seem too bright. Perhaps you and Swallow could get together and collectively gather up a brain cell or two between the both of you.

Translated: I can't dispute the facts so I'll hurl insults instead.

It must suck being you.

the people with lower approval rates than Obama are going to beat Obama?

The right seems to be delusional

So Swallow's changed over to his other screename - Truthmatters.

How cute.

Maybe if ya gussied up a bit WarriorTakesItUptheAss102, you could ask her out for a date.

Well, you'd have to start liking girls again.

And you'd have to stop smelling like shit.

So Swallow's changed over to his other screename - Truthmatters.

How cute.

Maybe if ya gussied up a bit WarriorTakesItUptheAss102, you could ask her out for a date.

Well, you'd have to start liking girls again.

And you'd have to stop smelling like shit.

He neg repped me for being right. It really does suck being him (or her)!!!!! :lol:

You need to remember those numbers are spread out over a lonnnggggg list of candidates, when it gets narrowed down to 1 some of those favoring Romney will poll for Perry, or some of those favoring Perry will poll for Romney. You're not looking at the big picture. :)

You need to remember those numbers are spread out over a lonnnggggg list of candidates, when it gets narrowed down to 1 some of those favoring Romney will poll for Perry, or some of those favoring Perry will poll for Romney. You're not looking at the big picture. :)

Oh Jeez...there is always one in the crowd that has to add logic into the debate.
How dare you!

Oh Jeez...there is always one in the crowd that has to add logic into the debate.
How dare you!

They are not splitting the republican vote

They are asked if Obama ran against Romney...who would you vote for?
If Obama ran against Perry...who would you vote for?

How dare you!

Yay!! Just keep believing that. We'll see what the numbers look like after the primaries. :)

How dare you!

There's that logic again. :lol:

How dare you!

Yay!! Just keep believing that. We'll see what the numbers look like after the primaries. :)

After the slugfests at the debates?

And the dingy responses and points?

I see them going down. :lol:

How dare you!

I guess you are new to the political scene.

Let me explain...

during the long primary season people are viewing the positives of the candidates they are interested in...and at the same time, they are hearing the negatives of the opposition that are spoken by their candidate of choice. However, as with both sides of the aisle, once a candidate is chosen, it beocmes a party slugfest....and those that were considering one candidate are now hearing from the chosen candidate all of HIS/HER positives and at the same time all of the negatives of the opposition.

If you recall, there were a host of Hillary supporters that were dead set against Obama. Yet, for some reason, Obama got their vote in the end.

Funny thing RW.....based on many of your posts, I thought you were more knowledgable of the trends of voters.

I guess you aren't.

I hope this helped educate you.

Al

Question Sallow....

Are you happy with what is happening in America right now?

Question Sallow....

It's not a good question to ask me.

Not happy..and I blame Republicans.

Although I am seriously pissed Obama hasn't ordered the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan...and extended the Bush tax cuts.

Signing the Patriot Act also was a real bummer.

How dare you!

Let me explain...

during the long primary season people are viewing the positives of the candidates they are interested in...and at the same time, they are hearing the negatives of the opposition that are spoken by their candidate of choice. However, as with both sides of the aisle, once a candidate is chosen, it beocmes a party slugfest....and those that were considering one candidate are now hearing from the chosen candidate all of HIS/HER positives and at the same time all of the negatives of the opposition.

If you recall, there were a host of Hillary supporters that were dead set against Obama. Yet, for some reason, Obama got their vote in the end.

Funny thing RW.....based on many of your posts, I thought you were more knowledgable of the trends of voters.

I guess you aren't.

Al

Actually, what you are seeing is the reaction from moderates and independents to both Romney and Perry. Hard core republicans will always pick whoever the republican is, hard core Dems will always pick Obama. It is the idependents who will pick Obama against Perry but maybe not against Romney

I hope this helped educate you

Question Sallow....

It's not a good question to ask me.

Not happy..and I blame Republicans.

Although I am seriously pissed Obama hasn't ordered the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan...and extended the Bush tax cuts.

Signing the Patriot Act also was a real bummer.

I respect your saying that his inability to get things done are the fault of the republicans. I understand why you think that...and to be frank, I agree with you.

Likewise, the republicans represent a good portion of the country, so the positions they take, whether you agree with them or not, are positions many of us agree with.

But, you see, Obama is not the first President to have an opposing party with a majority in one of the houses.

One of his biggest flaws in my eyes is his inability to lead. This is not meant to minimize who he is and the effort he has made...but he started his presidency like a kid in a candy store with a pocket full of change. Regardless of the rhetoric that went around, the truth is, he won, he had a double majority and he acted like it. And as a result, he completely lost any support he may have had from the opposing party. Sure, it is easy to say the GOP would have acted this way anyway, but I dont agree.

Obama set the tone his first two years...and as a result, he is now floundering and true liberals like yourself are not happy...and I dont blame you.

So yes, the GOP has made his job that much more difficult...no doubt....But he created this atmosphere.

We have a system that allows us to vote based on leadership skills and not ideology. I dont care if the president believes in right to life or rioght to choice......his congress will keep him in check......

I am most interested in a man/woman with leadership so he/she can get both parties to work together for the betterment of AMerica.

Obama has proven to be not such a person.

Let me explain...

I guess you aren't.

Al

Actually, what you are seeing is the reaction from moderates and independents to both Romney and Perry. Hard core republicans will always pick whoever the republican is, hard core Dems will always pick Obama. It is the idependents who will pick Obama against Perry but maybe not against Romney

yes...thanks...that helps.

But I am not convinced you are correct.

I believe the independants prefer a Romney over anyone as far right as Perry...yes...I agree...

But I also beleive they are not happy with Obama and see him as too far left (another debate for another time)...and when you add in his performace and the lack of approval by independants.....welll...I see it this way...

Perry vs Obama will be labelled by many of the independants as the "lesser of the two evils"...and the election will be quite close...

Reading the polls backwards again I see. What most of us can see is a decrease in independent support for Obama and more Democrats asking for a primary.

Forum List

Back