For the sake of our 401k's... maybe Obama should not give anymore speeches...

If you are that easily manipulated, Obama and the American people don't stand a chance against Corporate America/Wall Street/the GOP/The Bankers in 2012.

Because all they'll have to do is tank the stock market and you'll all run to the polls to vote for guys like Bobbi Jindal, who would have all of us working for minimum wage.

And minimum wage wouldn't even be what it is today if the GOP had their way. It'd be at $3 a hr. :cuckoo:

Fucking dumb American voters. Sheeple.

I took my money out of the stock market when the Democrats took control of Congress a couple years ago.

That's not what the Republicans told you to do. They told you to keep buying. Remember buy low and sell high? Why aren't you buying low right now?

So it isn't just your elected officials who are hurting America, it is you as well? Start spending some of your money!!!

I took my money out of the stock market when the Democrats took control of Congress a couple years ago.

That's not what the Republicans told you to do. They told you to keep buying. Remember buy low and sell high? Why aren't you buying low right now?

So it isn't just your elected officials who are hurting America, it is you as well? Start spending some of your money!!!

Why would I listen to the Republicans?

Answer something for me and everyone else on this board. Are you for real? Your posts are awesome in their trolliness, but I fear that you might actually belief what you post. Is that true? Do you really believe what you post?

Forum List

Back