DNC prepares for end of the world

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

After rigging our elections for Biden, Mark Zuckerburg and the rest of the DNC elites are completing their apocalypse bunkers.

In their minds, it is inevitable now.

After rigging our elections for Biden, Mark Zuckerburg and the rest of the DNC elites are completing their apocalypse bunkers.

Cool!

They're scared!

They should be.

The elites have 1 problem. Their bunkers can only hold so many people. The first guy they turn away will run straight to the arms of the local warlords and tell them where all the treasure is.

The elites have 1 problem. Their bunkers can only hold so many people. The first guy they turn away will run straight to the arms of the local warlords and tell them where all the treasure is.
In their sick minds, they have to kill us all off to save the world, much how Hitler thought he had to do the same with the Jews.

Of course they are. The WEF, and the globalists in general don't like us. They want a nice nuke and bio war to kill off all of us peons.

Their goal is a population of around 6 million. Them, and serfs to service them.
I think their goal is more than just 6 million.

More than one really......Their security will likely kill them and take over themselves.....I know I would if I knew where i could secure my family....His life would not be worth spit.

I think it may be even lower than that.

Remember the Georgia Stonehenge?

They put the number at half a million.

Nope. The number total was under 500,000.000. Half a billion.

1705967299336.png

Who in the DNC did this?

Zuckerberg is your master. You just don't know it. You are what they call "useful idiots".

LOL

I don't even use his products or services.

You were born dumb. Seems you never outgrew that.

Still, this thread claims the DNC is preparing for the end of the world only no one in here has been able to show how.

Forum List

Back