For the Love of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
You moved

"The Individual Mandate's Conservative Origins"

a thread about the POLITICS of a healthcare issue,

out of POLITICS.

Why?

Health care can be a political topic, obviously, but I would have to say the Politics forum is for general political topics that don't already have their own forum. Health care does.

Then all the Sandra Fluke threads should have been moved to Religion.

You moved

"The Individual Mandate's Conservative Origins"

a thread about the POLITICS of a healthcare issue,

out of POLITICS.

Why?

Health care can be a political topic, obviously, but I would have to say the Politics forum is for general political topics that don't already have their own forum. Health care does.

Then all the Sandra Fluke threads should have been moved to Religion.

I'd say at least half of them belong in the Rubber Room, but that's a personal opinion.

It is interesting to see all the Martin/Zimmerman threads being moved to the RACISM forum.

:lol:

I see many forums under US Discussion-Politics...............................what should be done to isolate topics?

It is interesting to see all the Martin/Zimmerman threads being moved to the RACISM forum.

I see many forums under US Discussion-Politics...............................what should be done to isolate topics?

I've seen your posts, peach. You're smart enough to figure out where the topics should go.

How about....either, Government Healthcare/ Insurance/Healthcare, or law and Justice System? Works much better there.

I could make a political issue out of Goofy if I wanted to....

At the risk of the wrath of a mod.... why did you post this in politics?

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_silenced:

:scared1:
Where would a better place be....general discusssion? Like that would attract posters?

see? now you know why everyone puts stuff in politics.. :D

Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

Thats what makes you a super moderator!

I was referring to the frequent assertions around here lately that the Martin case is NOT about race.

It was about race. Ask his parents. Terrible thing is though they thought they were talking about a white man..

I don't think most people like to chase all over a forum trying to find the topics they're interested in especially when the topic is timely and primarily political.

Too many sub forums is a common flaw in most forums.

Make a current events forum and leave everything that qualifies as a current event in it, until it isn't current anymore. One stop shopping.

I've seen your posts, peach. You're smart enough to figure out where the topics should go.

I respond to threads, I will start paying more attention to the FORUMS section, thank you.

This is the inherent problem with censorship and board monitors. My perception is that the Martin/Zimmerman topic was first a local crime problem which morphed into a racism issue and is now a political ticking time bomb.

Health care used to be something we went to our doctor or hospital and received. Now it's been a political issue ever since Hillary Clinton stood up in 1992 and announced that she was going to initiate reform.

The problem here is OVER REGULATION of a message board. We know that conservatives DON'T LIKE regulation, correct? Unless they are doing the regulating.

This is the inherent problem with censorship and board monitors. My perception is that the Martin/Zimmerman topic was first a local crime problem which morphed into a racism issue and is now a political ticking time bomb.

Health care used to be something we went to our doctor or hospital and received. Now it's been a political issue ever since Hillary Clinton stood up in 1992 and announced that she was going to initiate reform.

The problem here is OVER REGULATION of a message board. We know that conservatives DON'T LIKE regulation, correct? Unless they are doing the regulating.

If you don't like it, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Nobody is censoring anything, so stop with your damn lies.
The only thing being asked is to put the threads in the proper forums.
I really doubt people on this board will say this board is over moderated or
over regulated, just another lie from you.

And for sure self-described conservatives REALLY don't want the Martin/Zimmerman issue on the forefront now that Zimmerman has shown up in police video looking cleaner than an altar boy supposedly after a rather nasty, violent confrontation involving broken noses, bashed heads and a kid with a hole in his chest bigger than a tennis ball. (snicker).

Oooh, so defensive. Name calling and from a board monitor, no less. LOL! Your feathers sure get ruffled easily.

Oooh, so defensive. Name calling and from a board monitor, no less. LOL! Your feathers sure get ruffled easily.

Please show in my post where I called you anything? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back