For the Love of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful Meister, some people will start whining that you're preventing the exercise of their free speech by moving their dumbass threads to other forums.

Hmm as I recall someone called me an attention whore for complaining about the zimmerman threads all over the place.

Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

477364f071c77d4fd7.jpg

I will disagree that I think they are very political because people are making them political.

Of course, that doesnt mean we should ignore the specific subforms created to discuss those particular political issues:) Ill fully support you.

Obamacare going before the Supreme Court, some members of which will vote right down party lines is not a political issue?

Obamacare going before the Supreme Court, some members of which will vote right down party lines is not a political issue?

How about....either, Government Healthcare/ Insurance/Healthcare, or law and Justice System? Works much better there.

I could make a political issue out of Goofy if I wanted to....

How about....either, Government Healthcare/ Insurance/Healthcare, or law and Justice System? Works much better there.

At the risk of the wrath of a mod.... why did you post this in politics?

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_silenced:

:scared1:

At the risk of the wrath of a mod.... why did you post this in politics?

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_silenced:

:scared1:
Where would a better place be....general discusssion? Like that would attract posters?

You moved

"The Individual Mandate's Conservative Origins"

a thread about the POLITICS of a healthcare issue,

out of POLITICS.

Why?

Health care can be a political topic, obviously, but I would have to say the Politics forum is for general political topics that don't already have their own forum. Health care does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back