For the Love of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

The healthcare matter is pretty much purely political.

And the exploitation of the tragedy involving that Trayvon kid is also pretty political.

Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

And the exploitation of the tragedy involving that Trayvon kid is also pretty political.

There is a healthcare forum, and there is a racism forum, Liablilty. That's what they're there for.

A thread about the love of God should be in Religion, shouldn't it?

Personally, I am offended by the singling out of one particular Deity. I believe, in the interests of sucking up to all major religions, that we should provide members with the option to insert their own Deity.

:lol:

If you don't like it, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Nobody is censoring anything, so stop with your damn lies.
The only thing being asked is to put the threads in the proper forums.
I really doubt people on this board will say this board is over moderated or
over regulated, just another lie from you[/SIZE].

Oooh, so defensive. Name calling and from a board monitor, no less. LOL! Your feathers sure get ruffled easily.

Please show in my post where I called you anything? :confused:

Excuse me?

Indeed they are.

Let's take Meister into account and ask what he/she thinks IS "Political". It's more like the whining of a bored filing clerk rather than a board monitor.

this is the inherent problem with censorship and board monitors. My perception is that the martin/zimmerman topic was first a local crime problem which morphed into a racism issue and is now a political ticking time bomb.

Health care used to be something we went to our doctor or hospital and received. Now it's been a political issue ever since hillary clinton stood up in 1992 and announced that she was going to initiate reform.

The problem here is over regulation of a message board. We know that conservatives don't like regulation, correct? Unless they are doing the regulating.

if you don't like it, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
over regulated, just another lie from you.

qft

Indeed they are.

Let's take Meister into account and ask what he/she thinks IS "Political". It's more like the whining of a bored filing clerk rather than a board monitor.

Have a good day....:lol:

Indeed they are.

The health care matter is LOTS of things. I say it includes "political" (especially the way the President and the lib Democratics went about trying to cram that ObamaCare crap down America's throat). But you should give Meister a little credit. It is not SUPPOSED to be primarily political. Perhaps that was his point?

And the politicization of the tragedy of that kid Trayvon is a sad commentary on the need of so many libs to find things to exploit. But the incident itself is probably more properly discussed under a heading of law or justice. And maybe THAT, too, was part of the point.

This is the inherent problem with censorship and board monitors. My perception is that the Martin/Zimmerman topic was first a local crime problem which morphed into a racism issue and is now a political ticking time bomb.

Health care used to be something we went to our doctor or hospital and received. Now it's been a political issue ever since Hillary Clinton stood up in 1992 and announced that she was going to initiate reform.

The problem here is OVER REGULATION of a message board. We know that conservatives DON'T LIKE regulation, correct? Unless they are doing the regulating.

If you don't like it, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
over regulated, just another lie from you.

Oooh, so defensive. Name calling and from a board monitor, no less. LOL! Your feathers sure get ruffled easily.

You know you can get your sorry ass kicked off the forum if you question the actions of a moderator? That's just a suggestion.. :D

That's name calling????? :rolleyes:

Jump through your own semantic hoops like a trained seal. If you state that someone is lying then it must be logical that you think that person is a liar.

Wait! If you're gonna lock horns with the mods.... I'm gonna need to nuke some popcorn and grab a beer.

Popcorn-14-Jimmy-Fallon.gif

:thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back