For the first time, more than 90% of Americans have health insurance

Since subsidies provided them with something they otherwise wouldn't and others are forced to fund those subsidies, it does make the ones using them freeloaders. When the only way someone can get something is for other people being forced to do so, it makes the ones getting it freeloaders.

They had to the means with which to do it before. The problem is those that thought someone deserved what they didn't have wouldn't provide it to them with their own money.

I've suggested many times that if there is anything you think someone deserves but doesn't have, write a check from your account. That you refuse to do so and expect others to be forced to do it proves you don't care about those people. If you did, you'd provide it as the government is not necessary for someone to have what you think they need. All that is necessary is for those that think like you to do it for them voluntarily.

You are seriously out on Mars with your detached from reality rants.

To go with what you are saying, to let people starve, let them be rejected for medical treatment because they can't pay for it, let them live in deep poverty and die by the roadside like mere animals that couldn't quite make it in the winner takes all jungle, takes a certain level of narrow minded assholism we sometimes see from select righties (most of them are not quite that crazy). It's nothing less than unbecoming.

I reject it and thankfully so does every developed country on planet Earth.

Using subsidies makes them freeloaders.

No it doesn't, it just makes you sound like a complete asshole.

People having means to address their health problems is not "freeloading" as you disgustingly characterize it.

We have Medicare for the elderly and disabled, Medicaid for those with little to no income and some subsidies assistance in individual market to make coverage affordable.

Why? because unlike some assholes that populate the conservo-land, Americans recognize that people of all incomes need basic access to healthcare.

Spoken like a true leftist.

Wrapping larceny in the flag of "the greater good".

Unfortunately for you, it is spoken like an American. Better get used to it.

Since subsidies provided them with something they otherwise wouldn't and others are forced to fund those subsidies, it does make the ones using them freeloaders. When the only way someone can get something is for other people being forced to do so, it makes the ones getting it freeloaders.

They had to the means with which to do it before. The problem is those that thought someone deserved what they didn't have wouldn't provide it to them with their own money.

I've suggested many times that if there is anything you think someone deserves but doesn't have, write a check from your account. That you refuse to do so and expect others to be forced to do it proves you don't care about those people. If you did, you'd provide it as the government is not necessary for someone to have what you think they need. All that is necessary is for those that think like you to do it for them voluntarily.

You are seriously out on Mars with your detached from reality rants.

To go with what you are saying, to let people starve, let them be rejected for medical treatment because they can't pay for it, let them live in deep poverty and die by the roadside like mere animals that couldn't quite make it in the winner takes all jungle, takes a certain level of narrow minded assholism we sometimes see from select righties (most of them are not quite that crazy). It's nothing less than unbecoming.

I reject it and thankfully so does every developed country on planet Earth.

If anyone you think should have something goes without, it's your fault. You say they should have it even if they can't pay for it. That means it falls upon you to provide it to them, not me.

What's unbecoming is to say someone that can't afford something you think they should have then not be personally willing to provide it to them. What you're saying is that YOU think they should have it but someone other than you should pay for it.

In the real world asking for then not really wanting proof is called cowardice.

In the real world, claiming you're more successful than Stephen Hawking but you can only prove it face-to-face is :cuckoo:

I bet you're stupid enough to make the claim that those on food stamps pay the taxes that fund food stamps.

Craig T. Nelson does.

In the real world, refusing to accept proof shows regardless how it's given is cowardice.

So you're stupid enough to believe someone not paying the taxes that fund something should get it?

You don't even know who Craig T. Nelson is, do you?

In the real world, claiming you're more successful than Stephen Hawking but you can only prove it face-to-face is :cuckoo:

I bet you're stupid enough to make the claim that those on food stamps pay the taxes that fund food stamps.

Craig T. Nelson does.

In the real world, refusing to accept proof shows regardless how it's given is cowardice.

So you're stupid enough to believe someone not paying the taxes that fund something should get it?

He's an actor. I remember when he played the role of a football coach (don't remember the character name) in the sitcom Coach alongside Jerry Van Dyke. He was also the dad in the movie Poltergeist. I'm sure he's been in other things.

If anyone you think should have something goes without, it's your fault. You say they should have it even if they can't pay for it. That means it falls upon you to provide it to them, not me.

What's unbecoming is to say someone that can't afford something you think they should have then not be personally willing to provide it to them. What you're saying is that YOU think they should have it but someone other than you should pay for it.

Again you are wholly detached with reality.

Let me introduce you to it:

You live here, in America, and in this country we have a political process that decides how much we tax and what we spend money on. So as a matter of FACT, yes it does fall on you, just as some other spending I may personally disagree with still legally falls on me.

I have very little sympathy for your burning desire to not contribute into the system and functional society you get to be a member of.

Last edited:

Craig T. Nelson does.

He's an actor. I remember when he played the role of a football coach (don't remember the character name) in the sitcom Coach alongside Jerry Van Dyke. He was also the dad in the movie Poltergeist. I'm sure he's been in other things.

So would you say he pays taxes?

Again you are wholly detached with reality.

Let me introduce you to it:

You live here, in America, and in this country we have a political process that decides how much we tax and what we spend money on. So as a matter of FACT, yes it does fall on you, just as some other spending I may personally disagree with still legally falls on me.

I have very little sympathy for your burning desire to not contribute into the system and functional society you get to be a member of.

Let me guess, you oppose the level of military spending.

Let me introduce you to something called the Constitution. It specifically says that the government has authority to spend on the military with nothing related to it having to please antontoo with the amount. Perhaps you can show me where that same Constitution gives the same authority to programs you support.

You don't seem to have a problem with almost half the people the country not contributing to the system and society they're apart of, many of which get handouts funded by the very taxes they don't pay. Why do you give them a pass from contributing to society while holding those of us that do to a higher standard? Shouldn't they be contributing if they live in the same society?

Craig T. Nelson does.

I don't know him, personally, so unlike you, I don't make those types of claims.

I do say that those freeloaders receiving handouts through social welfare don't pay the very taxes that fund their handouts. I don't have to know them personally to make that claim. All I have to do is know the numbers.

Let me introduce you to something called the Constitution. It specifically says that the government has authority to spend on the military with nothing related to it having to please antontoo with the amount. Perhaps you can show me where that same Constitution gives the same authority to programs you support.

You don't seem to have a problem with almost half the people the country not contributing to the system and society they're apart of, many of which get handouts funded by the very taxes they don't pay. Why do you give them a pass from contributing to society while holding those of us that do to a higher standard? Shouldn't they be contributing if they live in the same society?

It doesn't matter what I oppose, my taxes are still mine to pay - that's the point, get it?

You claim Obamacare or Medicaid or Social Security is unconstitutional? Again, time to face reality that they are.

We have a system of law and judicial review that establishes Constitutionality of any particular program, all these programs were determined to be constitutional under regulating, taxing and spending powers of the Federal government.

You aren't going to win this, time to accept that and move on.

It doesn't matter what I oppose, my taxes are still mine to pay - that's the point, get it?

If you think Obamacare or Medicaid or Social Security taxing and spending is unconstitutional - again, reality is that they are.

We have a system of law and judicial review that establishes Constitutionality of any particular program, all these programs were determined to be constitutional under regulating, taxing and spending powers of the Federal government.

You aren't going to win this, time to accept that and move on.

Thank you for agreeing that they are unconstitutional.

You'll never be anything but a worthless freeloader. It's time to accept that and admit you're a piece of shit.

The fact that I provide for myself and don't rely on others being forced to do so makes me a winner. Anyone that thinks another person owes them something and believes it's OK to take from one and hand it to someone else is a born loser. What you need to understand is that what I have I earned and what the freeloaders have is what someone else earned that they never could.

OH-OH Detachment from reality kicking in overdrive!

You'll never be anything but a worthless freeloader. It's time to accept that and admit you're a piece of shit.

The fact that I provide for myself and don't rely on others being forced to do so makes me a winner. Anyone that thinks another person owes them something and believes it's OK to take from one and hand it to someone else is a born loser. What you need to understand is that what I have I earned and what the freeloaders have is what someone else earned that they never could.

Reality's insidious liberal bias is tough for conservatives to deal with, so they have to constantly make stuff up.

About economy, about America, even about strangers on the Internets who's life they have no clue about.

Craig T. Nelson does.

I don't know him, personally, so unlike you, I don't make those types of claims.

Given that his net worth is about $20 million, either he pays taxes or he's one of those very freeloaders you're talking about.

OH-OH Detachment from reality kicking in overdrive!

Reality's insidious liberal bias is tough for conservatives to deal with, so they have to constantly make stuff up.

About economy, about America, even about strangers on the Internets who's life they have no clue about.

I know you support freeloaders getting something they didn't earn. When it comes to this issue, I know all I need to know about you. In that sense, you're a worthless piece of shit.

Given that his net worth is about $20 million, either he pays taxes or he's one of those very freeloaders you're talking about.

You didn't ask how much he was worth just who he was. However, wealth (net worth) isn't the same as income but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

I know you support freeloaders getting something they didn't earn. When it comes to this issue, I know all I need to know about you. In that sense, you're a worthless piece of shit.

Yes, yes, we know all about what great guy you are, and what a piece of shit this civilized world is.

yes yes we know all about what great guy you are how the rest of this civilized world is a piece of shit.

Anyone that believes another person that won't do for themselves should be cared for is a piece of shit. Unlike you, I don't support lazy and unwilling.

You didn't ask how much he was worth just who he was. However, wealth (net worth) isn't the same as income but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Given that he earns five to six figures per episode (that's per week) of whatever show he's starring in (that's income), would you say he pays taxes?

Anyone that believes another person that won't do for themselves should be cared for is a piece of shit. Unlike you, I don't support lazy and unwilling.

Yea, yea, now lets hear from piece of shit numero uno:

image.jpg

Given that he earns five to six figures per episode (that's per week) of whatever show he's starring in (that's income), would you say he pays taxes?

Depends on how his contract is written. Secondly, unlike you, until I know for sure, I don't make such statements.

You're the one that said everyone knows someone that has suffered financially due to insurance failing them. I said I don't and you, without proof, still made the claim. I offered a way to prove it to you and you ran like a little bitch.

Forum List

Back