For the first time in nearly 9 years I am booked out 3 months in advance and turning away work.

What's your problem with white people, nat4900?

Nothing....no problem, I AM white but a heck of a lot LESS racist than most right wingers.

Bullshit. Anyone who tries to use racism as an excuse for the rejection of obummers failed policies is a bigot and a moron of the first order. Hello moron!:bye1:

They think voting laws should be changed because blacks are too stupid to get an ID card!

I don't give a damn about your Russian conspiracies.
And we're still in the winter months. This kind of demand has been absent for almost a decade.

Demand for what?
Home remodeling. This time of year we should be just starting to pick up with tax refunds rolling in. Instead I have been booked solid for months and started turning down work about a month ago.

And we're still in the winter months. This kind of demand has been absent for almost a decade.

I presume you are still constructing bathrooms and steam showers?

Hopefully your bookings will include many bathrooms and steam showers and a lot of orders involving Carrara marble, a nice Tuscan marble, very popular for sculpture, people often get Carrara marble confused with Calacatta marble, also a nice Tuscan marble, but the latter is whiter and has a more intense veining.

Michelangelo's "Pietà" C. 1498, is sculpted from a solid block of Carrara marble, it's in St. Peter's Basilica at The Vatican, it's the only piece that Michelangelo ever signed, his signature is on the diagonal ribbon that is carved across Our Lady's chest, you can see the ribbon but not the signature in the photograph, what a majestic example of Renaissance sculpture.

800px-Michelangelo%27s_Piet%C3%A0%2C_St_Peter%27s_Basilica_%281498%E2%80%9399%29.jpg

Nothing....no problem, I AM white but a heck of a lot LESS racist than most right wingers.
Libs/democrats are some of the most racist people I've ever met.

See if your ha;f brain can make the connection.......LOL

The Top Ten (only listing 50 most racist states
  • 1 Mississippi. ...
  • 2 Alabama . ...
  • 3 Texas
  • 4 Tennessee . ...
  • 5 Louisiana.
Most Racist States In the US - Top Ten List - TheTopTens®

Hopefully your bookings will include many bathrooms and steam showers and a lot of orders involving Carrara marble, a nice Tuscan marble, very popular for sculpture, people often get Carrara marble confused with Calacatta marble, also a nice Tuscan marble, but the latter is whiter and has a more intense veining.

Michelangelo's "Pietà" C. 1498, is sculpted from a solid block of Carrara marble, it's in St. Peter's Basilica at The Vatican, it's the only piece that Michelangelo ever signed, his signature is on the diagonal ribbon that is carved across Our Lady's chest, you can see the ribbon but not the signature in the photograph, what a majestic example of Renaissance sculpture.

800px-Michelangelo%27s_Piet%C3%A0%2C_St_Peter%27s_Basilica_%281498%E2%80%9399%29.jpg
Marble & Travertine have been on the decline lately. That fake ass wood bullshit has exploded. And as of late we've been doing kitchens & grand staircases. It's weird how things go in cycles.
I'm not a fan of the contemporary look but whatever floats their boat pays my bills.

Demand for what?
Home remodeling. This time of year we should be just starting to pick up with tax refunds rolling in. Instead I have been booked solid for months and started turning down work about a month ago.

Can you remodel a van down by the river?

Libs/democrats are some of the most racist people I've ever met.

See if your ha;f brain can make the connection.......LOL

The Top Ten (only listing 50 most racist states
  • 1 Mississippi. ...
  • 2 Alabama . ...
  • 3 Texas
  • 4 Tennessee . ...
  • 5 Louisiana.
Most Racist States In the US - Top Ten List - TheTopTens®
Dude give it a rest. The record player is broken.

Demand for what?

I can build anything.

Demand for what?

I can build anything.

But obama said...

Demand for what?

I can build anything.

But obama said...
He said YOU didn't build that..... he never mentioned me or my company.

Just sayin

Marble & Travertine have been on the decline lately. That fake ass wood bullshit has exploded. And as of late we've been doing kitchens & grand staircases. It's weird how things go in cycles.
I'm not a fan of the contemporary look but whatever floats their boat pays my bills.

No the contemporary look is often vulgar.

Actual antique grand staircases are divine and in my world exquisite marble is never on the decline.

Trump is a lot smarter than you realize. He's certainly smarter than that POS he just replaced.

Perhaps.....and Trump is a LOT WHITER..........LOL

His coloring has no bearing. obummer wanted to destroy the USA an the trumpster wants it to do well. That is the difference. And it is the ONLY difference. You dipshits whine about racism when that sorry excuse for a POTUS would have never even won the office were it not for the white majority. In other words silly boy, your pathetic attempt to make it a case of racism falls flat on its face.

You think Obama wanted to destroy the USA?

No. You ain't crazy. Not at all.

Forum List

Back