For the first time in nearly 9 years I am booked out 3 months in advance and turning away work.

Who knew that work picking up dog poop at publican parks was so much in demand. The Trumpster IS creating unprecedented demand to clean up our parks.
Gramps has great news and Nat cannot wait to spread his classless, tacky wings and soar off into a clusterfuck of no-character, pointless shit.

You suck, Nat. You ought to be nicer to God fearing conservatives, because THIS conservative would enslave your Sorry ass and make you sleep in a cage.

Who knew that work picking up dog poop at publican parks was so much in demand. The Trumpster IS creating unprecedented demand to clean up our parks.
ANY job has more value than paying generations to sit on their asses collecting "benefits" from their fellow citizens. Democrats have no respect for work.

I don't give a damn about your Russian conspiracies.
And we're still in the winter months. This kind of demand has been absent for almost a decade.

I noticed a big pickup at work as well. Many days we are busy as all hell just like today. My employer may even consider getting another tractor-trailer just to keep up.

Machine shops in Houston are finally starting to ramp up again.
They've been dead since barry took office.

Yeah, Trump created a lot of jobs in Atlantic City too. Look how that ended. For all the good he is as a marketer I sure hope we have a good CFO in place. I heard a lot of spend-spend-spend in his address the other night. We need this to end well.

ANY job has more value than paying generations to sit on their asses collecting "benefits" from their fellow citizens. Democrats have no respect for work.

If you morons had any objectivity left, you'd know that Trump has not created more than a few dozen jobs (probably a lot more job creation concerning his confidants).

An example........Intel had LONG planned to hire 3,000 more workers.......When Trump came around, they told him that they would hire those 3,000 people IF the U.S.government gave the company huge tax breaks........So, who got screwed?

Trump is a lot smarter than you realize. He's certainly smarter than that POS he just replaced.

Perhaps.....and Trump is a LOT WHITER..........LOL

His coloring has no bearing. obummer wanted to destroy the USA an the trumpster wants it to do well. That is the difference. And it is the ONLY difference. You dipshits whine about racism when that sorry excuse for a POTUS would have never even won the office were it not for the white majority. In other words silly boy, your pathetic attempt to make it a case of racism falls flat on its face.

I don't give a damn about your Russian conspiracies.
And we're still in the winter months. This kind of demand has been absent for almost a decade.

I noticed a big pickup at work as well. Many days we are busy as all hell just like today. My employer may even consider getting another tractor-trailer just to keep up.

Machine shops in Houston are finally starting to ramp up again.
They've been dead since barry took office.

So Nat what's funny about that?

Forum List

Back