For 8 years the right has been called racist.

Were you in a coma for the 30-40 years prior to 2008, regressives have been using the race card for decades, they just stepped it up when the mulatto messiah decided to run and they'll keep it up no matter who wins. They've also been playing the sex card for decades trying to project their disrespect for women on us. It will be the same old shit, different day.
mulatto messiah
Yup no overt racism here. Mulatto messiah is a perfectly non racist way to refer to a sitting president.

Poor thing, it's an accurate description of your dear leaders race, he is in fact a mulatto, look it up. So take your PC bullshit and shove it.
Not saying it isn't correct. I'm saying it's derogatory. If I call somebody a Polak, one could argue it is an accurate way to describe that person that doesn't mean it is not disrespectful.

Yep I know many Polish decedents who call each other polaks, I also know many blacks that call each other n1gger, do you freaking regressive hypocrites see nothing wrong with that? Have you even bothered to listen to the rap and hip hop songs that are out there. Your PC propaganda says different standards for different races are all good, that sir is racist.
Lol try to call a black person ****** and see if he considers it not racist. My guess is that you would be looking for your teeth. If a white person refers to an African American as a ****** he refers to his race. When an African American refers to another African American he refers to that person. You claiming ignorance to that fact makes you a guardhouse lawyer and not even a good one.
Even USMB seems to be aware of the derogatory nature of the N-word lol. Never had a program prove my point.

Now if Hillary is elected that meme will change to sexist.
Liberals just can't fathom that people vehemently disagree with their positions. Their tunnel vision blinds them completely to the fact that their train of thought is but one narrow view of the world.
can you fathom that at least some of thr opposition to obama and driving force behind the 'tea party' was racism?
In any group of millions of people, at least some will be racists. You can, for instance, find racists in the BLM movement. The salient point, however, is whether the group itself can be called racist. In the case of Obama, it is true that a lot of times those in opposition to him were accused of racism for no reason other than they opposed him. I expect the same when it comes to Hillary.

A lot of times? That's really convincing.

A lot of times, people were called racist after saying or posting racist shit....but whined that they were called racist for opposing Obama.

A lot of times, people opposed Obama and were not called racist.

[
Yes, and all pre 1968, you can bring up history as much as you like. Still waiting for a real rebuttal to my point. Namely that most racist are now Republicans.

Only if "racism" is defined as "opposing taxing the middle class out of existence."

The hatred of people due to the color of their skin remains a feature that is nearly exclusive to democrats.

That you hate people with white skin rather than black skin now, doesn't alter the fact that you judge others by the color of their skin and are driven by mindless hate.

Chris once defined racist as Republican

You get called racist because of all the racist shit you say !

5 min in this place is all you need to get a good dose of deplorables.

5 min in this place is all you need to get a good dose of deplorables.

On both sides
That's simply untrue. you can't find the liberal equivalent of "conservatives" like odium, shootspeeders, tank, irosie, or a multitude of others on these boards.

Alt right aren't conservatives

And btw there are plenty of racist lefties. Lakhota for one

You are not a racist.

There is nothing factual about the claim that the Tea Party was racist, but facts have no place in your party. You seek to destroy enemies of the party using any and all means.
How Racial Threat Has Galvanized the Tea Party

Are Tea Partiers Racist?

Study: Tea Party supporters more likely to exhibit racism

What social science tells us about racism in the Republican party

you were saying?

No one questioned that the DNC press had slandered and libeled the enemies of the party.

I have personally refuted you on this before, and have neither the time and inclination to do so today. But tell me, how do the studies you post differ from studies done by democrats in the 1940's that purported to show that Negroes were inherently violent and prone to rape?

Demagogues creating "studies" to slander those whom they hate is not terribly impressive to me.

[
Yes, and all pre 1968, you can bring up history as much as you like. Still waiting for a real rebuttal to my point. Namely that most racist are now Republicans.

Only if "racism" is defined as "opposing taxing the middle class out of existence."

The hatred of people due to the color of their skin remains a feature that is nearly exclusive to democrats.

That you hate people with white skin rather than black skin now, doesn't alter the fact that you judge others by the color of their skin and are driven by mindless hate.

Chris once defined racist as Republican

Who?

There is nothing factual about the claim that the Tea Party was racist, but facts have no place in your party. You seek to destroy enemies of the party using any and all means.
How Racial Threat Has Galvanized the Tea Party

Are Tea Partiers Racist?

Study: Tea Party supporters more likely to exhibit racism

What social science tells us about racism in the Republican party

you were saying?

No one questioned that the DNC press had slandered and libeled the enemies of the party.
my god. you have a lot of gall accusing others of demagoguery.

science supports my position. what supports yours?

Denial of racism is racism in the same way denial of the Holocaust is antisemitic.
Of course it is, so is knowledge of the Constitution and support of civil liberties.

Any opposition to you Bolsheviks is "racist," Herr Goebbels.
Why do you keep addressing your Nazi overlords?
Are you denying that we have significant racism now, and even more in the recent past, against black Americans?

It sounds like you are.

[
Are you denying that we have significant racism now, and even more in the recent past, against black Americans?

It sounds like you are.

I'm pointing out that you are a mindless demagogue who slanders and libels those who are identified as enemies of your shameful party.

And yeah, that does make you a fucking scumbag..

[

Even USMB seems to be aware of the derogatory nature of the N-word lol. Never had a program prove my point.

Yet JayZ used it IN the White House, about Obama to his face.

Yet you Brown Shirts thought that was fine, since it was a good party member who did it.
When an African American refers to another African American as a n1gger he refers to that person. You claiming ignorance to that fact makes you a two bit lawyer and not even a good one.
Sorry already answered that deflection

It sounds like you are.

I'm pointing out that you are a mindless demagogue who slanders and libels those who are identified as enemies of your shameful party.

And yeah, that does make you a fucking scumbag..
I don't have a party, dumbass.
I am just tired of stupid white people.
It is time to wake the fuck up.

Were you in a coma for the 30-40 years prior to 2008, regressives have been using the race card for decades, they just stepped it up when the mulatto messiah decided to run and they'll keep it up no matter who wins. They've also been playing the sex card for decades trying to project their disrespect for women on us. It will be the same old shit, different day.
mulatto messiah
Yup no overt racism here. Mulatto messiah is a perfectly non racist way to refer to a sitting president.

Poor thing, it's an accurate description of your dear leaders race, he is in fact a mulatto, look it up. So take your PC bullshit and shove it.
Not saying it isn't correct. I'm saying it's derogatory. If I call somebody a Polak, one could argue it is an accurate way to describe that person that doesn't mean it is not disrespectful.

Yep I know many Polish decedents who call each other polaks, I also know many blacks that call each other n1gger, do you freaking regressive hypocrites see nothing wrong with that? Have you even bothered to listen to the rap and hip hop songs that are out there. Your PC propaganda says different standards for different races are all good, that sir is racist.
Lol try to call a black person ****** and see if he considers it not racist. My guess is that you would be looking for your teeth. If a white person refers to an African American as a ****** he refers to his race. When an African American refers to another African American as a n1gger he refers to that person. You claiming ignorance to that fact makes you a two bit lawyer and not even a good one.

So you embrace different standards for different races, proof you are a racist.

Liberals just can't fathom that people vehemently disagree with their positions. Their tunnel vision blinds them completely to the fact that their train of thought is but one narrow view of the world.

It took you that long to figure that out!?!

The day she started to run in 2007 I knew her supporters will scream sexism when anyone disagree with her, so try to be sexist as can be!

[

Yet JayZ used it IN the White House, about Obama to his face.

Yet you Brown Shirts thought that was fine, since it was a good party member who did it.
When an African American refers to another African American as a n1gger he refers to that person. You claiming ignorance to that fact makes you a two bit lawyer and not even a good one.
Sorry already answered that deflection
If a white person refers to an African American as a ****** he refers to his race. When an African American refers to another African American as a n1gger he refers to that person. You claiming ignorance to that fact makes you a two bit lawyer and not even a good one.
Full quote to be exact.

can you fathom that at least some of thr opposition to obama and driving force behind the 'tea party' was racism?

Yes .... and can you fathom that "at least some of thr" support for Obama was based on racism?

Yes .... and can you fathom that "at least some of thr" support for Obama was based on racism?
I'll accept some support as racial, sure

Forum List

Back