This Election is About Low Information Idiots and Qu33r Neocons vs American Taxpaying Citizens

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The Donald represents American Taxpaying Citizens. It is really that simple. Oh, and side note, Crooked Hillary is the most corrupt politician in world history. Seriously, no joke.

The Donald represents American Taxpaying Citizens. It is really that simple. Oh, and side note, Crooked Hillary is the most corrupt politician in world history. Seriously, no joke.

Don respects paying taxes you say?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .........................

I am still up in the air of holding my nose and voting for Trump or going for the pothead Gary Johnson, since both are better than Hilliary.

Neverthless, Trump is not going to solve your problems or the problems of America.

I find it funny how you think a billionaire represents the tax paying citizens. I find it equally fun that you believe Trump isn't and won't be corrupt.

Maybe you should start planning your "It was rigged, Hillary stole the election because of ______________" thread.

The Donald represents American Taxpaying Citizens.
by not paying taxes?
How much of your legal tax deductions and tax credit do you forfeit to the government?
does it not bother you that you likely paid more in federal income tax than a guy that brags about how many billions he is worth?
No.
What the problem is that envy and covetousness take over common sense. I don't envy the rich, I don't envy their tax deductions.
I take all the deductions I can. The law allows it, use the law to your advantage. All the big money takes the deductions not only Trump. He is a business man it is business what he does.

by not paying taxes?
How much of your legal tax deductions and tax credit do you forfeit to the government?
does it not bother you that you likely paid more in federal income tax than a guy that brags about how many billions he is worth?
No.
What the problem is that envy and covetousness take over common sense. I don't envy the rich, I don't envy their tax deductions.
I take all the deductions I can. The law allows it, use the law to your advantage. All the big money takes the deductions not only Trump. He is a business man it is business what he does.
i can understand that position - but when you look at trump's tax proposals and see that he would create a system that is even more advantageous for the wealthy do you really think he is the one that will fix the system?

by not paying taxes?
No.
i can understand that position - but when you look at trump's tax proposals and see that he would create a system that is even more advantageous for the wealthy do you really think he is the one that will fix the system?
The plan is based on the assumption that the money stashed in offshore accounts will stream back to the country. It may or may not. If trade deals are renegotiated and American companies get a fair shot in the market the money actually may come back since they need to invest in their expansion and revitalization of their stagnant businesses. We are already paying too much in taxes.

by not paying taxes?
No.
The plan is based on the assumption that the money stashed in offshore accounts will stream back to the country. It may or may not. If trade deals are renegotiated and American companies get a fair shot in the market the money actually may come back since they need to invest in their expansion and revitalization of their stagnant businesses. We are already paying too much in taxes.
the plan is based on giving huge tax cuts to the extremely wealthy.

No.
the plan is based on giving huge tax cuts to the extremely wealthy.
Yes for the reason I stated in my previous post...

Forum List

Back